Poll

Who sucks more?

Rick Ross
8 (42.1%)
Mike Jones
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Who is Worse?  (Read 346 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Who is Worse?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 04:17:45 PM »
fuck rick ross.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »
Mike Jones is actually better, because he has more personality, more flow, and when he wants to can expand his topics beyond one thing. I listened to this Rick Ross Cd the other day with an open mind, and I couldn't get past track 12. It's that bad. The beats are all top notch bangers but this dude isn't worth a shit. Plus Rick Ross says his name over & over on every track, but it doesn't do him any justice. I laugh when I hear Mike Jones, I change the station when Rick Ross comes on.

hold up, this guy gives mike jones props and defends him but says dipset gets no respect and puts up a big fuckin stink in every dip thread? delete your accoount please! mike jones is ass and repeats every 4 bars in a song to fill up more space so he wont exhaust his tiny nigger brain, and rick ross made an album dedicated to slangin blow and reapin the benefits, holy shit how fresh, both these monkeys need to go on tour and get killed in a plane crash together

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 05:28:42 PM »
Mike Jones is actually better, because he has more personality, more flow, and when he wants to can expand his topics beyond one thing. I listened to this Rick Ross Cd the other day with an open mind, and I couldn't get past track 12. It's that bad. The beats are all top notch bangers but this dude isn't worth a shit. Plus Rick Ross says his name over & over on every track, but it doesn't do him any justice. I laugh when I hear Mike Jones, I change the station when Rick Ross comes on.

hold up, this guy gives mike jones props and defends him but says dipset gets no respect and puts up a big fuckin stink in every dip thread? delete your accoount please! mike jones is ass and repeats every 4 bars in a song to fill up more space so he wont exhaust his tiny nigger brain, and rick ross made an album dedicated to slangin blow and reapin the benefits, holy shit how fresh, both these monkeys need to go on tour and get killed in a plane crash together
like aaliyah

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »

like aaliyah
then maybe they can be on a new biggie or pac album

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »

like aaliyah
then maybe they can be on a new biggie or pac album
id buy it. once theyre dead they will be considered greats then i will be suckered in to buying it thinking its some hip hop crack but come out dissapointed and want to shoot myself 2wice in the head because i bought something stupid

suckaa free

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »
"whip it good. whip it, whip it, good(somethin weak like that)"

rick ross is fucken trash.  mike wins this one.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 07:01:55 PM »
Mike Jones is clearly worse, that's why he wins the poll.
It would be interesting to throw Young Cheesy in the poll, would be more 'exciting'.  :laugh:
Mike Jones would still win.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 07:04:33 PM »
They both suck but I will say Ross is worse.  Guy looks like a southern version of Suge Knight.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 01:16:40 AM »
i cant believe all the coonin in rap music these days, some director needs to have them grubbin on fried chicken and watermelon in their next video, but with platinum grills fasho

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 01:42:47 AM »

I'm giving Mike Jones props in comparison to Rick Ross or did you miss the title of the thread? The Dipset is better than both rappers ( except Jim Jones ), but they are still clowns. U happy now?

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 02:12:28 AM »

I'm giving Mike Jones props in comparison to Rick Ross or did you miss the title of the thread? The Dipset is better than both rappers ( except Jim Jones ), but they are still clowns. U happy now?

u just had to hit the diss button

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 02:20:27 AM »
that beard haha!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 02:49:07 AM »

u just had to hit the diss button

not at all, don't flatter yourself.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »
i dont like either of em  :catfight:

The Best of 3 Worlds

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 01:38:08 PM »
i hate all south, hell sorry guys i even hate dipset etc...but if anyone says Jayz fucked up at def jam with the southern rappers ur crazi...sum of these guys sell platinum before there signed and u would never know...the south is the biggest thing right now and i hate it...but they have alot less beef in the industry amongst eachother etc.....but its getting so gay with song themes...dances etc.