Author Topic: Jihad Releases "Death Before Dishonor" Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 134 times)

maudizzle

Jihad Releases "Death Before Dishonor" Mixtape [Audio]
« on: August 25, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »

Out of the streets from Cerritos, CA comes a new up and coming rapper who goes by the name of Jihad. The man, who's artist name has nothing to do with the holy war, teamed up with DJ Warrior and DJ Nutty for his mixtape entitled Death Before Dishonor.

Jihad, who defeated BET's Freestyle Friday Hall of Famer and Ruff Ryder signee Jin The MC, has been working with the Ruff Ryders and has also laid tracks alongside Napoleon, Eastwood, Cross (Ruff Ryders), Chop Black (Da Whoridas) & Bushwick Bill (Geto Boys).

In the interview Jihad had with Dubcnn last week he explained the essence of his music: "I try to put my own life experiences into what I do, but at the same time I wanna keep it conscious. I speak on my background, my heritage, my beliefs."

Below we have two tracks from DJ Warrior & DJ Nutty Present: Jihad - Death Before Dishonor for download. Crash is a solo track produced by J Classic. For the Pakman produced Nigga Datz Hood Jihad teamed up with Eastwood, Cross & Cook.

Jihad - Crash
Jihad - Nigga Datz Hood (featuring Eastwood, Cross & Cook)

Enjoy and look out for an exclusive interview with Jihad in a few days!