Author Topic: SIGS!!!  (Read 498 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SIGS!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 06:51:58 PM »
LOL @ DipsetGeneral takin  his Pacers / JO Pics out his SIG  ;D 8)

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »
LOL @ DipsetGeneral takin  his Pacers / JO Pics out his SIG  ;D 8)

so what? whats the big deal, so I changed my sig?  Your obsessed w/ me man its really sad and disturbing, always quoting me and looking at my pics and checking out my myspace page.  Dude I am a guy and I dont get down like that, go hop on someone else's nuts ok.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »
I've never quoted you..<-----im not obsessed with you...you're the one who jump on my nuts...And you're a wigger...props on makin everyone think you were black  ;D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 07:37:53 PM »
Dude your obsessed w/ me.  I NEVER even acknowledge you but you always have something to say after each of my posts.  You are obsessed w/ my race and the fact that Im white, you are EXTREMELY intruiged w/ everything I say, so Im gona say it again I am sorry man I dont get down like that please go hop on someone else's dick.  Your embarassing yourself man.

**Waits for Inglewood to post up a good looking pic of me and call me a wigger**

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
lmao@this thread

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »
LOL @ the lies :o.....I never acknowledge you...you're the one who jumped on my nuts..I ended up shitting on your pacers and now you took all those Pics out your sig = I Win :sombrero:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 07:49:09 PM »
LOL @ the lies :o.....I never acknowledge you...you're the one who jumped on my nuts..I ended up shitting on your pacers and now you took all those Pics out your sig = I Win :sombrero:

I honestly hope your not over the age 15 cause you are a idiot.  I never say anything to you and you know it but everytime I post anything you either have to call me a wigger, diss the Pacers, or diss the Dips.  Everyone else knows it to, all they have to do is read the threads and its easy to see.  Yeah The Lakers beat Indy 6 years ago in the finals lol, you had Kobe and Shaq of course you were better lol.  As a rap fan you suck though, in fact you aint even a fan of rap, you dont listen to any music unless its from Cube or The Doggpound and its from the mid 90's which is ok but shows you arent really a rap fan, you are forever stuck in the GFunk era and thats ok I used to be like you also but thank god I changed.  You suck man, get off my dick.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »
more lies from the wigger ;D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 07:52:57 PM »

LMAO!  and once again you prove my point by calling me a wigger, thats all you can say. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 03:31:27 PM »

define wigger???  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 04:00:51 PM »
A Wigger is a stereotype of a Caucasian person who emulates phrases, mannerisms, and fashion commonly and stereotypically associated with Black or hip-hop cultures. The stereotype of the wigger usually involves a young Caucasian person who generally knows little about their own background, or the culture they are appropriating, with the exception of the music, style, and slang associated with that culture, attributes generally understood as not fully representing any culture.
NO MORE WAR

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 10:06:25 PM »
A Wigger is a stereotype of a Caucasian person who emulates phrases, mannerisms, and fashion commonly and stereotypically associated with Black or hip-hop cultures. The stereotype of the wigger usually involves a young Caucasian person who generally knows little about their own background, or the culture they are appropriating, with the exception of the music, style, and slang associated with that culture, attributes generally understood as not fully representing any culture.

well in that case I would say about 97% of america is wiggers.  and 99.99% of this forum.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 10:14:35 AM »
my sig > your sig  ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 04:23:50 PM »
Halle Berry looks like a fucking crack head.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »
Halle Berry looks like a fucking crack head.
NO MORE WAR