Author Topic: Rakim fans that hate on Dipset, don't open this thread please...  (Read 485 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rakim fans that hate on Dipset, don't open this thread please...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 11:54:58 AM »
Wasn't this same shit posted way back already? Like when the interview came out in fuckin' march?

This is old yo.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 11:59:06 AM »
rakim sucks every cock to get his carreer back alive

WOW!
Rakim would sell either way...what ignorance

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 04:54:57 PM »

WOW!

and they call themselves hip hop fans *sigh*  :-\

The Maestro

teecee

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 05:01:44 PM »

WOW!

Um, actually Rakim WON'T sell either way, so it really makes no difference.  I really do question Rakim being down with Dipset though; if you look at the music he makes and the music they make, it is very different, the sounds, concepts, everything.  BUt whatever, if Cam or someone is  on one song on Ra's shit that's fine. 

What i do find funny is all these Dipset fans who probably could give a shit about Rakim otherwise, using what he said about Dipset to somehow validate your guys weird infatuation with a very average groups of rappers.   

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »

WOW!

Um, actually Rakim WON'T sell either way, so it really makes no difference.  I really do question Rakim being down with Dipset though; if you look at the music he makes and the music they make, it is very different, the sounds, concepts, everything.  BUt whatever, if Cam or someone is  on one song on Ra's shit that's fine. 

What i do find funny is all these Dipset fans who probably could give a shit about Rakim otherwise, using what he said about Dipset to somehow validate your guys weird infatuation with a very average groups of rappers.  

Yeh because the GOAT is in the habit of co signing "average" rappers....Gimme a break. If Rakim would have said the same thing about, say, The Game everyone (except detox is coming) would be slavering all over his nuts.

The Maestro

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 09:35:26 PM »

WOW!

Yeh because the GOAT is in the habit of co signing "average" rappers....Gimme a break. If Rakim would have said the same thing about, say, The Game everyone (except detox is coming) would be slavering all over his nuts.

on point

teecee

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »

WOW!

on point

You guys can be down with Dipset, its all good.  But i REFUSE to believe there are hiphop fans out there who think anyone in DIpset is any better than average.  There's a lot of rappers who's music i like, but i know it corny and shit(kinda like when i bumped Ghetto D back in the day; you knew Master P sucked and shit, but it still soudned good)

Logic

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »
Summary...

Dipset > Every other rap group.

Cam = GOAT

smp4life

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 02:54:06 AM »
Rakim gt dropped from Aftermath beccause he wouldn't conform to Iovine's "gangster pop" sound.  Does that sound like someone who would do anything for fame?  Rakim is a real artist.

Logic

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 09:19:16 AM »
Rakim gt dropped from Aftermath beccause he wouldn't conform to Iovine's "gangster pop" sound.  Does that sound like someone who would do anything for fame?  Rakim is a real artist.

+1

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
Wasn't this same shit posted way back already? Like when the interview came out in fuckin' march?

This is old yo.
doesnt make it untrue.

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 10:25:10 AM »
Rakim might like dipset but he'd hate your moaning bitch ways.

Be a man

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 10:52:17 PM »

Be a man

Who the fuck is moaning? We are celebrating a hip hop legends great taste in music.....its the rest of yall tht r moaning.

The Maestro

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 11:01:28 PM »

Be a man

Who the fuck is moaning? We are celebrating a hip hop legends great taste in music.....its the rest of yall tht r moaning.

OnPoint my friend.

Diabolical

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »
On point my ass. Every post is either complaining about haters which don't exist or backing each other up.