Author Topic: ima miss dubcc  (Read 1215 times)

Sparegeez

Re: ima miss dubcc
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »
Did those punks snitch on you, or did the police just roll up on the fight? When I got jumped last year by five mothafuckas, I never contacted the fukn popo. That's some shady shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
all I know is if you are a real man you will show up to court with your strap and let the judge have it

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
all I know is if you are a real man you will show up to court with your strap and let the judge have it

LOL! id love to see that

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »
nah it happened yesterday

well if you havent gone to court yet, you still have a good chance, just be hella nice and act proper and admit you messed up....youll get way less time, its all up to the ADA, whatever they want to do...

The Best of 3 Worlds

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2006, 12:32:49 AM »
its hard to have pity on you where in your story you mentioned your boy sucker punched the guy hahah! fuckijn sucker punchin people, thats some gay shit, they should have handled it one on one but all you guys wanted to jump him. ahh man this is hilarious, nighty night keep ya butt hole tight.

-KIDRENEGADE-

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2006, 12:39:30 AM »
its hard to have pity on you where in your story you mentioned your boy sucker punched the guy hahah! fuckijn sucker punchin people, thats some gay shit, they should have handled it one on one but all you guys wanted to jump him. ahh man this is hilarious, nighty night keep ya butt hole tight.

Exactly! I have no respect for anyone that sucker punches anyone that is such a BITCH MOVE!  I hate people that gotta fight like that lol Im no fighter but I know I could never live w/ myself suckerpunching someone and winning a fight that way, what a bitch move!

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »
this older cat early 20's or mid startd runnin his mouth n he was sqaure i was suprised he actually came up to me n the boyz. he had shit wit the big homie n shit lookd like they was gon go 1 on 1 n than one of my homebois sucker punchd him when he sed sum shit like show him respect n than shit we juz startd hoppin his ass. mutha fucka came up to us n talkd shit wit the big homie n than he dint want to even handle it 1 on 1 n he kept runnin his mouth. fuckd his ass up good his punk ass got hospitalized. hahahah the other big homie kick his face a grip n leaved a big ass cortez mark. ghetto bird came on the quikness n 3 of us got caught up.

Grow Up Doggie

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2006, 01:27:10 AM »
hahaha i aint flexin that we jumpd him. im pissd n shit happened they way it did when it was supposed to be 1 on 1 but he deserved it but i derservd to get blamd too. u mutha fuckas have no say when u mutha fuckas wernt in my position, but u ugys have your own opinion. shit id ont give a fuck bout you foos hatin man its over the mutha fuckin internet.

but shit while im gone do me a favor n hook me up wit any new west coast shit that comes while im gone

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2006, 01:30:51 AM »

Exactly! I have no respect for anyone that sucker punches anyone that is such a BITCH MOVE!  I hate people that gotta fight like that lol Im no fighter but I know I could never live w/ myself suckerpunching someone and winning a fight that way, what a bitch move!

i dont wan to explain shit think what you want i dont give a fuck. i know you mutha fuckas was in my position ull know if theres a bitch in you.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2006, 01:45:38 AM »
good get the fuck outta here, you BC budd hatin' cunt

what?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2006, 03:14:31 AM »

i dont wan to explain shit think what you want i dont give a fuck. i know you mutha fuckas was in my position ull know if theres a bitch in you.
this guy is a peice of shit net banger, ahah this fuck is living in his own little reallity, making stories for his user ids out of all his fav rap songs, fuckin loser

watch him come back with a new account and user name

fuck off and die u fake punk

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2006, 03:31:37 AM »
haha if u really think ima punk come to me mang.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2006, 04:43:21 AM »
i wanna see your punk bitchasses get lockd up in prision real adult prision. u mutha fuckas will be some bodies bitch and u guys will know why you mutha fuckas will have to trip when sum1 juz calls you names.
but why would i go to prison? :)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2006, 04:58:10 AM »

ur talkin bout cali mang n wut u juz aint gonna be down for your homies?

im "down for my homies" but im not from cali, you homie was about to fight 1on1, all the rest of his friends decided he couldnt win so they stomp him, sounds like a bitch move my friend

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »

ur talkin bout cali mang n wut u juz aint gonna be down for your homies?

im "down for my homies" but im not from cali, you homie was about to fight 1on1, all the rest of his friends decided he couldnt win so they stomp him, sounds like a bitch move my friend

hahaha sounds like it but u werent there. if the same shit happened to you it prob end up the same. lol my big homie could of won. i gess he got scared i dont fucking know n if he juz went 1 on1  it would of been all good but i aint complainin shit happens like it does. i really dont give a fuck i dont know the mutha fucka n he was runnin his mouth like he was sum crazy fuck. talkin allt hat shit by himself infront of us he got that shit comin. i dont know what the fuck was he thinkin but he askd for it.