Author Topic: ima miss dubcc  (Read 1214 times)

acgrundy

Re: ima miss dubcc
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2006, 01:23:19 PM »
I thought you didn't give a fuck what people on here thought?  why do you keep on posting in this thread?  if you don't give a fuck then stop posting.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »

but shit while im gone do me a favor n hook me up wit any new west coast shit that comes while im gone

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO![/glow]

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 11:03:13 PM »
this older cat early 20's or mid startd runnin his mouth n he was sqaure i was suprised he actually came up to me n the boyz. he had shit wit the big homie n shit lookd like they was gon go 1 on 1 n than one of my homebois sucker punchd him when he sed sum shit like show him respect n than shit we juz startd hoppin his ass. mutha fucka came up to us n talkd shit wit the big homie n than he dint want to even handle it 1 on 1 n he kept runnin his mouth. fuckd his ass up good his punk ass got hospitalized. hahahah the other big homie kick his face a grip n leaved a big ass cortez mark. ghetto bird came on the quikness n 3 of us got caught up.

Well at least you got some practice in.....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:05:02 PM by Dipset Consigliori »

The Maestro

suckaa free

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 03:47:53 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2006, 04:24:14 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2006, 11:57:30 AM »
^
*Soap falls on floor*  "Nooooooooooooooooooo"

that nigga is halarious.   :laugh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2006, 12:00:47 PM »
i wanna see your punk bitchasses get lockd up in prision real adult prision. u mutha fuckas will be some bodies bitch and u guys will know why you mutha fuckas will have to trip when sum1 juz calls you names.
but why would i go to prison? :)

Cuz you like taking it up the poophole, youd fit right in  :-*
Youd be a hit in jail

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2006, 12:02:34 PM »
this older cat early 20's or mid startd runnin his mouth n he was sqaure i was suprised he actually came up to me n the boyz. he had shit wit the big homie n shit lookd like they was gon go 1 on 1 n than one of my homebois sucker punchd him when he sed sum shit like show him respect n than shit we juz startd hoppin his ass. mutha fucka came up to us n talkd shit wit the big homie n than he dint want to even handle it 1 on 1 n he kept runnin his mouth. fuckd his ass up good his punk ass got hospitalized. hahahah the other big homie kick his face a grip n leaved a big ass cortez mark. ghetto bird came on the quikness n 3 of us got caught up.

Well at least you got some practice in.....

LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2006, 12:03:06 PM »
Damn stop hatin on homie geeeez....

The Best of 3 Worlds