Author Topic: You Gotta Love the hate!!  (Read 472 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: You Gotta Love the hate!!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 04:14:19 PM »
there are some people with much bigger sigs then Dipset General, even tho his pics didnt really get deleted

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »
Cope w/ me guys, I know all the X's on the pics are annoying but I dont feel like making a new sig right now :-\, I'll do it later ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
Cope w/ me guys, I know all the X's on the pics are annoying but I dont feel like making a new sig right now :-\, I'll do it later ;D

DO IT NOW!  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 04:18:03 PM »

Just remove it until you make the next one...DJ Quik is the only good thing you have in there anyways...Why don't you try something else for a change? There's a lot better hip-hop out there than Dipset, I promise you...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 04:20:46 PM »

Just remove it until you make the next one...DJ Quik is the only good thing you have in there anyways...Why don't you try something else for a change? There's a lot better hip-hop out there than Dipset, I promise you...PeACe

The only good thing in my sig?  lol what about JO?  And even forgetting about the Dips for a second, what about Cassidy?  Ya Boy?? Yukmouth?? Budden??  They all spit crazy!! And I listen to everything, but Dipset rules all!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 04:22:40 PM »

The only good thing in my sig?  lol what about JO?  And even forgetting about the Dips for a second, what about Cassidy?  Ya Boy?? Yukmouth?? Budden??  They all spit crazy!! And I listen to everything, but Dipset rules all!

JO is in your avatar, and my bad, I didn't even see Yukmouth in there, Yukmouth is ill...Cassidy, Buddens, and Ya Boy are decent rappers at best...Not my shit...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
^^it's all good, but you should listen to more Cass, Joey, and Ya Boy, they have some awesome tracks.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 04:24:55 PM »
yeah homie listens to all kinds of rap not just dipset...I think people think all we listen to is dipset  ???
Not true at all, i know i probably like most of the same rappers as anybody else on here, i just need different kinds of rap and Killa, Jimmy, and Santana give me that, while 40 cal, Writer and Ruga Ruga are more pure hip hop especailly 40 cal and Rell, so the dips got it all plus that swag, but its all opinion  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 04:25:52 PM »
Hey NIK have you heard the PROBLEM vs THA HUSTLA?

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »
The Probem Vs The Hustla :o :o :o Amazing track.  And listen to Joey's verse of his version of "6 minutes of death"  crazy verse

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 04:27:09 PM »
There's a lot better hip-hop out there than Dipset, I promise you...PeACe
Nah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 04:28:37 PM »
I've listened to a decent amount of Cassidy's and Ya Boy's catalogue...Post up their best tracks, maybe it'll change my mind...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »
its just odd to me that anyone can say Ya Boy is decent at best, did they not hear 100 bars of crack???

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 04:29:39 PM »
I've listened to a decent amount of Cassidy's and Ya Boy's catalogue...Post up their best tracks, maybe it'll change my mind...PeACe

Ok I will later, you want a Budden hookup? I will hook up some of his best shit ever if you want

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 04:36:30 PM »
^^I don't really feel Budden, but I never thought Ya Boy was bad, I just never heard anything of his that made me think he was anything special...PeACe