Author Topic: You Gotta Love the hate!!  (Read 473 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: You Gotta Love the hate!!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »
I've listened to a decent amount of Cassidy's and Ya Boy's catalogue...Post up their best tracks, maybe it'll change my mind...PeACe
thats fair  ;D
Cassidy is a punchline king, but if thats not youre thing you might not feel him that much...here is a track with him and game called AIM YA GUNZ
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=11FD62C96B0AA466&rcpt

Problem vs the Hustla
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=829EEFB1558A6A0C&rcpt

NEW, Give it to em- http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=DEBE6C32391FAAE6&rcpt

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 04:40:09 PM »
Nik listen to Cass's verse from "Give it to em"  that MoSav hooked up,  Amazing verse he sounds sooooo sick on that track

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 04:45:57 PM »
I will listen and let you know what I think when I get home...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 04:49:31 PM »
I will listen and let you know what I think when I get home...PeACe

okay good thanks let me know

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 05:02:49 PM »
But for your sigs, why don't you put up some Bay area shit and rep where you're from? I mean, enough people know about Dipset, put up some Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, C-Bo, Celly Cel, Too Short, etc...And change your name back, DipsetGeneral sounds whack and generic, almost like there are 10 other members with the same name... :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:50 PM »
But for your sigs, why don't you put up some Bay area shit and rep where you're from? I mean, enough people know about Dipset, put up some Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, C-Bo, Celly Cel, Too Short, etc...And change your name back, DipsetGeneral sounds whack and generic, almost like there are 10 other members with the same name... :-\

But he is the General nobody reps harder then he does besides KAIN....anything less would be uncivilised

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 05:34:32 PM »

But he is the General nobody reps harder then he does besides KAIN....anything less would be uncivilised

Yea, but what's the point of reppin' something everyone else is already reppin' when the thing you're reppin' doesn't even rep where you're from? LOL...see what I'm sayin?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 05:39:39 PM »

Yea, but what's the point of reppin' something everyone else is already reppin' when the thing you're reppin' doesn't even rep where you're from? LOL...see what I'm sayin?

i do see....Okay lets say he promotes dipset for free, if thats who he likes thats fine he just wants to turn other people onto it which he has, not everyone is gonna like it tho. I love music from my hometown X-Raided, C-Bo, BLH, H-Wood, etc Sactown but there are lots of other people i like i dont feel like i gotta listen to guys from my area more just cuz thats where im from, i just love to have lots of rap variety...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 05:42:57 PM »

i do see....Okay lets say he promotes dipset for free, if thats who he likes thats fine he just wants to turn other people onto it which he has, not everyone is gonna like it tho. I love music from my hometown X-Raided, C-Bo, BLH, H-Wood, etc Sactown but there are lots of other people i like i dont feel like i gotta listen to guys from my area more just cuz thats where im from, i just love to have lots of rap variety...

Well, I see what you're saying, but he's been reppin' Dipset really hard ever since you guys started with your "movement"... I know he feels them and all, but damn, I definitely wouldn't think he was from the bay if I didn't know better...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »

Well, I see what you're saying, but he's been reppin' Dipset really hard ever since you guys started with your "movement"... I know he feels them and all, but damn, I definitely wouldn't think he was from the bay if I didn't know better...PeACe

well his first name was SPICEMOTHAFUCKIN1, but yeah if you came on here just in the last week or so you would think hes from Harlem...haha
Trust me i know him, he likes tons of other music besides the Dipset, he just talks about them alot on here, he does like them yes, but there are rappers he likes better, trust me.
a few years ago all he listened to was spice 1, celly cell, Warren G, Dogg Pound, X-raided, C-Bo, Yuk, etc.

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 05:56:34 PM »
Yeah the majority of my fav rappers are from the west and I listen to almost everything, but the last year or so I havnt felt anything as much as the Dips, I cant help it, greatness is greatness ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »
Yeah the majority of my fav rappers are from the west and I listen to almost everything, but the last year or so I havnt felt anything as much as the Dips, I cant help it, greatness is greatness ;D

exactly! Cant help what you like!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »
I've listened to a decent amount of Cassidy's and Ya Boy's catalogue...Post up their best tracks, maybe it'll change my mind...PeACe
thats fair  ;D
Cassidy is a punchline king, but if thats not youre thing you might not feel him that much...here is a track with him and game called AIM YA GUNZ
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=11FD62C96B0AA466&rcpt

Problem vs the Hustla
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=829EEFB1558A6A0C&rcpt

NEW, Give it to em- http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=DEBE6C32391FAAE6&rcpt

Man, I'm tryna download 'em, but the links you posted take me to their upload page... :-\

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 05:19:25 PM »
cassidy spits that crack, he should be a member of dipset.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 12:42:34 AM »
thats fair  ;D

Problem vs the Hustla

Man, I'm tryna download 'em, but the links you posted take me to their upload page... :-\

oh my bad
ima get them up again

The Best of 3 Worlds