Author Topic: You 38, and you still rappin.....Ugggh  (Read 955 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: You 38, and you still rappin.....Ugggh
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 09:07:35 PM »
as always, game says something and we have a to take it like the world is ending.

it was a shot a yayo (who is supposedly A LOT older than he claims to be).

yup people need to lay off Game, people blow what he says way out of proportion.

rik

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »
as always, game says something and we have a to take it like the world is ending.

it was a shot a yayo (who is supposedly A LOT older than he claims to be).

I'm sayin...everyone who has heard any diss he's made towards G-Unit know that it's a diss to Yayo. He is always pokin fun of Yayo's age.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:18:56 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 09:16:46 PM »
In the rap game, we all know rapper's get clowned and are told to "hang it up" once they pass 35, and in some cases, 32.

Most of us don't mind hearin Cube, LL, Dre, and Jay rap...but there are a few people who think rappers should stop when they "get gray hairs" or "start going bald", and with most rappers who aren't those I just named, it is usually the truth.

We all know rap is a LOT, and I mean A LOT different from other genre's...so we can't compare it to Quincy Jones or anyone else.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 09:21:13 PM »
It's only a problem cuz Game said it..

It wasnt a problem when 2pac said "all you old rappers trying to advance, its over now... take it like a man"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »

It wasnt a problem when 2pac said "all you old rappers trying to advance, its over now... take it like a man"

onpoint

rik

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »

onpoint

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 09:28:24 PM »
shit, Julio Franco is 48 and still playing major league baseball.  Some people are just really dumb and should never open their mouths.

Dude Game didnt say anything wrong, your making way to much of this.

lol, I'm making too much of this?  I didn't make the thread dogg, I just pointed out facts. 

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 09:36:13 PM »
If someone puts out a dope CD and you say to yourself "I cant like this because the artist is over 30" You're just missing out. Dre was 35 when Chronic 2001 sold 7 mil and everybody on this thread is gonna get his next one. Dope is Dope.

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 03:43:46 AM »
its not like he went and called out Yayo.....it was a general statement he made towards 38 year old rappers........he doesnt mention Tony Yayo once in the song.  The first thing I thought of when I heard the line was Dre and Ice Cube.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 03:51:03 AM »
40 is too old for this job like it or not

no not at all.. in some careers 40 is too old for a job like say a sports athlete purely because your body tends too slows down and injuries occur more often... but in music industry your never too old, look at rbx he's like 52 and still better then most of the people coming out in rap / hip hop today..

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 04:16:00 AM »

no not at all.. in some careers 40 is too old for a job like say a sports athlete purely because your body tends too slows down and injuries occur more often... but in music industry your never too old, look at rbx he's like 52 and still better then most of the people coming out in rap / hip hop today..
rbx is not tight, if he was he wouldnt be recycling so many lines. and his voice sucks

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 04:22:49 AM »
Dont worry so much, eminem said the same thing and he's still buddies with Dre

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 04:36:33 AM »

rbx is not tight, if he was he wouldnt be recycling so many lines. and his voice sucks

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 05:03:42 AM »
my ghetto report card is one of the greatest cd of the year and 40 waters is 38 8)
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 06:19:12 AM »
Haha, lol, I thought he aimed at Jigga.

kemizt