Author Topic: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.  (Read 617 times)

rik

So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:40:22 PM »
Yeah man me and three homies are at the park smoking a couple of blunts when this dude is walking by across the field. He looks in our direction and starts walkin towards us as soon as I seen him look at us I knew he was goin to try and start some shit. So he comes up to us and ask where we from. I laugh at him and tell him we don't bang now get the fuck from around me. Then dude says what? fuck that blah blah blah so I just punch the shit outta him and proceed to kick his ass. He then falls and the ground and I kick him a couple times then me and the homies put in the trash can and bounced. Dude was a dumb fuck for even walkin up to four dudes he could have got jumped.

J Bananas

Re: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
awesome man, what the fuck was homey thinkin?

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 09:55:20 PM »

I don't know. It's funny cus my homie seen him from across the park and said dude was starin at this direction he's gonna come and try and fuck with us. I told him man only a fuckin idiot will come fuck with four dudes. Sure enough dude tried to punk us and got fucked up.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:55 PM »
LMAO!  Yeah hes not to bright to come up by himself against 4 dudes and start talking like he's joe cool.  He got wut he deserved.  And LMAO at the thrash can, this better serve as a lesson to all of ya'll to never fuck with Rik.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

I don't know. It's funny cus my homie seen him from across the park and said dude was starin at this direction he's gonna come and try and fuck with us. I told him man only a fuckin idiot will come fuck with four dudes. Sure enough dude tried to punk us and got fucked up.

jim jones would be proud

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 09:59:36 PM »
What park was it? I know you live in the Hawthorne area.

rik

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 10:01:08 PM »
What park was it? I know you live in the Hawthorne area.

Thornburg in Gardena.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 12:14:33 AM »

lol, awesome. Dude was dumb.

If you one of you guys were at the park and saw this happen, would you jump in and help the dummy?

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 02:02:48 AM »
HAHA, similar shit happend with my lil bro....See theses dumb ass fools tagged up our block last night after my Party/Show (now the neighbors are blaming me, but thats other drama) ...so today they went to CVS and 2 of the dudes that tagged up our block were there and before my brother or his friends said anything dude started shaking and trippin claiming SD and 13 and all this gangster bullshit, and telling my bro and his friends that they might as well just jump him now....my brother told his ass to calm the fuck down and they didnt bang, but they didnt appreciate them disrespecting our block like that, and that the O.G's on the block sure as hell were not going to take it sitting down, and my bro said they looked like they seen a ghost and they all left those two fools scared and feeling dumb as hell..... yup, i wish i was there i would have beat those punk asses senseless.....Good job on handling the idiot Rik

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 03:30:39 AM »
lol, sounds like you had an eventful day rik.. dude must have been tripping to mouth 4 dudes

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 09:36:22 AM »
GANGSTA!

rik

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 09:37:37 AM »
HAHA, similar shit happend with my lil bro....See theses dumb ass fools tagged up our block last night after my Party/Show (now the neighbors are blaming me, but thats other drama) ...so today they went to CVS and 2 of the dudes that tagged up our block were there and before my brother or his friends said anything dude started shaking and trippin claiming SD and 13 and all this gangster bullshit, and telling my bro and his friends that they might as well just jump him now....my brother told his ass to calm the fuck down and they didnt bang, but they didnt appreciate them disrespecting our block like that, and that the O.G's on the block sure as hell were not going to take it sitting down, and my bro said they looked like they seen a ghost and they all left those two fools scared and feeling dumb as hell..... yup, i wish i was there i would have beat those punk asses senseless.....Good job on handling the idiot Rik

Thanks...Yeah man I don't like the gangbanging bullshit bro you know? I don't look like a gangbanger so don't come hit me up. I don't take kindly to that shit. I didn't want to beat his ass I told dude to get away but he started talkin' slick so I had to handle it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 09:39:19 AM »
i dont get why you did it..didnt he just ask you where you was from?... i dont get violent people like you.. i would never punch anyone..

rik

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 09:41:35 AM »
i dont get why you did it..didnt he just ask you where you was from?... i dont get violent people like you.. i would never punch anyone..

He was tryin to bang on me. I told him I don't bang get the fuck from around me he kept talkin slick so I fucked him up. That's how u handle people like that..there's no other way. I am in no way a violent person I just handle my biz.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 09:45:58 AM »

He was tryin to bang on me. I told him I don't bang get the fuck from around me he kept talkin slick so I fucked him up. That's how u handle people like that..there's no other way. I am in no way a violent person I just handle my biz.
well if he wanted to fight you you could be the bigger man and not fight, instead of reach down to his level and do it... i dont get people that dont see any problem in hurting another person