Author Topic: Something disturbing about asian culture  (Read 817 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Something disturbing about asian culture
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
they some nasty mufuckas.  they eat dogs too.   :puke:
And if you're cats missing, you just might know who to turn to ;)

suckaa free

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 08:06:54 PM »
And if you're cats missing, you just might know who to turn to ;)

real talk. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 08:25:34 PM »
I bet the majority of men who buy them are dirty ass American men who dream of having sex with Jean Benet Ramsey.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 08:28:15 PM »
I bet the majority of men who buy them are dirty ass American men who dream of having sex with Jean Benet Ramsey.
lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 12:51:28 AM »
tossing themselves off

what does that mean?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 01:00:11 AM »
theres not alot they don't eat, dog, horse, monkey brain, fetus.....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 08:15:14 PM »
LOL@toss yourself off...Sounds like you tryna lick your own ass  or somethin... :-X

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »
LOL@toss yourself off...Sounds like you tryna lick your own ass  or somethin... :-X

lmao

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »
lmfao

AndrE16686

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

Koreans eat dog, they love it, beat the shit out of it first and torture it, they say the fear makes the dog sweat which makes the meat taste better. Vietnamese have been known to eat monkey brain. In the Philippines it is serious crime to eat dog. Poor Asians will eat dog (really poor, third world poor, not US ghetto poor)  Fetus, I dunno, maybe some nutcases in China do. Never heard of horse being eaten by any Asian persuasion, but I wouldn't put it past the Chinese. Don't forget theres whale too, now thats fucken barbaric, eating whale, a fucken endangered species.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 02:16:53 AM »

yeah that's what i was thinkin ,lol. shit if someone can do that ....let em do it in public

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »

Koreans eat dog, they love it, beat the shit out of it first and torture it, they say the fear makes the dog sweat which makes the meat taste better. Vietnamese have been known to eat monkey brain. In the Philippines it is serious crime to eat dog. Poor Asians will eat dog (really poor, third world poor, not US ghetto poor)  Fetus, I dunno, maybe some nutcases in China do. Never heard of horse being eaten by any Asian persuasion, but I wouldn't put it past the Chinese. Don't forget theres whale too, now thats fucken barbaric, eating whale, a fucken endangered species.

On the menu today: horse penis and testicles with a chilli dip
By Richard Spencer in Beijing

(Filed: 17/02/2006)

The menu at Beijing's latest venue for its growing army of gourmets is eye-watering rather than mouth-watering.

China's cuisine is renowned for being "in your face" - from the skinned dogs displayed at food markets to the kebabbed scorpions sold on street stalls - and there is no polite way of describing Guo-li-zhuang.

A dish combining the male organs of an ox and a snake
Situated in an elegantly restored house beside Beijing's West Lake, it is China's first speciality penis restaurant.

Here, businessmen and government officials can sample the organs of yaks, donkeys, oxen and even seals. In fact, they have to, since they form part of every dish - except for those containing testicles.

"This is my third visit," said one customer, Liu Qiang. "Of course, there are other restaurants that serve the bian of individual animals. But this is the first that brings them all together."

Guolizhuang's owner, who set it up in November, is proud to combine his own surname (Guo), his wife's (Li) and his son's nickname (Zhuang) into its title.

A booking comes with a trained waitress and a nutritionist in attendance, to explain the menu and to boast its medicinal virtues.

Dog's penis, garnished with a plum
In China, you are what you eat, and The Daily Telegraph's nutritionist, Zhu Yan, said the clients were mainly men eager to improve their yang, or virility. Women could benefit, too, she added, although she told the Telegraph's female photographer: "I wouldn't recommend the testicles. The testosterone might interfere in fertility. But many women say bian is good for the skin."

Some dishes appear unexceptional, such as the simple goat penis, sliced, dipped in flour, fried, and served skewered with soy sauce.

But Guolizhuang also has its showpieces, such as the elegantly named "Head crowned with a Jade Bracelet" (provided by horses from the western Muslim region of Xin-jiang), for £20 a portion, or "Dragon in the Flame of Desire" (yak, steamed whole, fried and flambéed) for £35.

For beginners, Miss Zhu recommended the hotpot, which offers a sampling of what the restaurant has to offer - six types of penis, and four of testicle, boiled in chicken stock by the waitress, Liu Yunyang, 22.

The Russian dog was first. It was julienned, and rather gamey.

The ox was, of all six, the most recognisable for what it was, even though it had been diced. In texture seemed identical to gristle.

The deer and the Mongolian goat were surprisingly similar: a little stringy, they had the appearance and feel of overcooked squid tentacles. The Xinjiang horse and the donkey, on the other hand, were quite different. Though both came sliced lengthwise, and looked like bacon, the horse was light and fatty, while the donkey had a firm colour and taste. The testicles were slightly crumbly, and tasted better with lashings of the sesame, soy and chilli dips thoughtfully provided.

One speciality, Canadian seal penis, costs a hefty £220, and requires ordering in advance. Miss Liu confessed that Guo-li-zhuang was an unusual place to work, partly because of her training - she has to recite tales proving the vigour of the animals in question as they are being eaten - and partly because of the interaction with the clientele. "I did find it embarrassing at first," she said. "And sometimes the customers take advantage of me by asking rude questions."

As for the supposed health benefits, Mr Liu, the most regular customer, was uncertain but hopeful. "I can't say I've noticed any difference yet," he said. "But it's a long-term thing."

rspencer@telegraph.co.uk

Publishers wishing to reproduce photographs on this page should phone 44 (0) 207 538 7505 or e-mail syndication@telegraph.co.uk

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 11:38:14 AM »
I went to Monkey World the other week with my girlfriend and my friend and his chinese wife, it was really funny cos she (chinese girl) loved looking at cute monkeys and then she said she really wanted to eat monkey  brain and said how nice it was. She also said how they cook it basically they cut the head open while its alive and pour hot oil over the brain. I thought some animal right activists might turn militant if they over heard our conversation.

Those animal rights activists are crazy they dug up a grave and stole the remains of someones' relative who works for glaxosmithkline (i think it was that company)

Yea ur right on the koreans and dog my girlfriend likes it, but its more of a male thing its supposed to be an afrodisiac however that is spelt. Horse is a chinese thing, they also eat mule and donkey

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 11:40:58 AM »

On the menu today: horse penis and testicles with a chilli dip
By Richard Spencer in Beijing

(Filed: 17/02/2006)

The menu at Beijing's latest venue for its growing army of gourmets is eye-watering rather than mouth-watering.

China's cuisine is renowned for being "in your face" - from the skinned dogs displayed at food markets to the kebabbed scorpions sold on street stalls - and there is no polite way of describing Guo-li-zhuang.

A dish combining the male organs of an ox and a snake
Situated in an elegantly restored house beside Beijing's West Lake, it is China's first speciality penis restaurant.

Here, businessmen and government officials can sample the organs of yaks, donkeys, oxen and even seals. In fact, they have to, since they form part of every dish - except for those containing testicles.

"This is my third visit," said one customer, Liu Qiang. "Of course, there are other restaurants that serve the bian of individual animals. But this is the first that brings them all together."

Guolizhuang's owner, who set it up in November, is proud to combine his own surname (Guo), his wife's (Li) and his son's nickname (Zhuang) into its title.

A booking comes with a trained waitress and a nutritionist in attendance, to explain the menu and to boast its medicinal virtues.

Dog's penis, garnished with a plum
In China, you are what you eat, and The Daily Telegraph's nutritionist, Zhu Yan, said the clients were mainly men eager to improve their yang, or virility. Women could benefit, too, she added, although she told the Telegraph's female photographer: "I wouldn't recommend the testicles. The testosterone might interfere in fertility. But many women say bian is good for the skin."

Some dishes appear unexceptional, such as the simple goat penis, sliced, dipped in flour, fried, and served skewered with soy sauce.

But Guolizhuang also has its showpieces, such as the elegantly named "Head crowned with a Jade Bracelet" (provided by horses from the western Muslim region of Xin-jiang), for £20 a portion, or "Dragon in the Flame of Desire" (yak, steamed whole, fried and flambéed) for £35.

For beginners, Miss Zhu recommended the hotpot, which offers a sampling of what the restaurant has to offer - six types of penis, and four of testicle, boiled in chicken stock by the waitress, Liu Yunyang, 22.

The Russian dog was first. It was julienned, and rather gamey.

The ox was, of all six, the most recognisable for what it was, even though it had been diced. In texture seemed identical to gristle.

The deer and the Mongolian goat were surprisingly similar: a little stringy, they had the appearance and feel of overcooked squid tentacles. The Xinjiang horse and the donkey, on the other hand, were quite different. Though both came sliced lengthwise, and looked like bacon, the horse was light and fatty, while the donkey had a firm colour and taste. The testicles were slightly crumbly, and tasted better with lashings of the sesame, soy and chilli dips thoughtfully provided.

One speciality, Canadian seal penis, costs a hefty £220, and requires ordering in advance. Miss Liu confessed that Guo-li-zhuang was an unusual place to work, partly because of her training - she has to recite tales proving the vigour of the animals in question as they are being eaten - and partly because of the interaction with the clientele. "I did find it embarrassing at first," she said. "And sometimes the customers take advantage of me by asking rude questions."

As for the supposed health benefits, Mr Liu, the most regular customer, was uncertain but hopeful. "I can't say I've noticed any difference yet," he said. "But it's a long-term thing."

rspencer@telegraph.co.uk

Publishers wishing to reproduce photographs on this page should phone 44 (0) 207 538 7505 or e-mail syndication@telegraph.co.uk

^^That's some seriously sick and twisted shit...