Author Topic: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.  (Read 607 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 11:44:01 AM »
lmao i know you dont want to. nobody wants to go to prision. shit happens n life where  u  dont have control n im juz sayin when u DO.
okay well that won't happen for me

i never go around starting shit but i love to fight so i´m pretty happy when stupid ass motherfuckers that can´t fight for shit wanna talk all slick. it´s just a good excuse to sharpen my left uppercut ;D

damn i dont get you people... im out of this topic :)

rik

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
i never go around starting shit but i love to fight so i´m pretty happy when stupid ass motherfuckers that can´t fight for shit wanna talk all slick. it´s just a good excuse to sharpen my left uppercut ;D

haha...I feel u bro.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
good job...it's like winning lottery.. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »
iIdon't fight back at people unless they hit me first so i know wether its worth hitting the person back or not or if they have a bat or something and start swinging at me then i knock his ass out and take the weapon and throw it somewhere. But if the person has a knife or gun i know better and just walk away.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 01:27:32 PM »
Where I come from you don't do that to someone you don't know.  You never know who he might turn out to be.

Shit's too organised around here.  If that nobody turns out to be a somebody - you are as good as dead.

I mean if dude goes for you - fair enough, but I never throw the first punch.  And even at that - I wouldn't beat the shit outta him.  I'd just tell him to get the fuck outta here.
NO MORE WAR

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »

I mean if dude goes for you - fair enough, but I never throw the first punch. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 04:08:39 PM by PLANT »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 04:01:04 PM »
Where I come from you don't do that to someone you don't know.  You never know who he might turn out to be.

Shit's too organised around here.  If that nobody turns out to be a somebody - you are as good as dead.

I mean if dude goes for you - fair enough, but I never throw the first punch.  And even at that - I wouldn't beat the shit outta him.  I'd just tell him to get the fuck outta here.

True, true. But when yer in the thick of things, do you really think about the other dude/s? It's not until afterwards when I start to think, shit, I gotta watch my back for the next week or so, or I could be caught out and get jumped myself............but I'm too old for that shit now.

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
Im trying to remember the last time I hung out in the park with my boys.........Back when I was in highschool, we used to hang out at the Dunsdon Plaza/Cedarland Park and it was a bad area for awhile....Shit like that used to happen all the time, but I havnt hung out at the park in years.....I guess I just dont hear about this kinda stuff anymore, haha unless its on dubcc ;D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 04:25:10 PM »

[/quote}

yeah same shit man...i never know who im fucking with and alot of people in rio just pull out a gun or knife

Logic

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »
I mean if dude goes for you - fair enough, but I never throw the first punch. 

If I feel threating I'm throwing the first punch  :o and kick to back of the knee/thigh.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 04:55:56 PM »
You can't defend yourself if you throw the 1st punch. (by that I mean technically it's you that is starting shit)

If someone hits you then you are free to do what you want.  No-one is gonna blame you for smacking someone back.

But in my book, whoever throws the 1st punch is responsible for the fight.
NO MORE WAR