Author Topic: Austria kidnap girl mourns captor  (Read 155 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Austria kidnap girl mourns captor
« on: August 28, 2006, 06:33:32 AM »
An Austrian teenager recovering after spending eight years in an underground cell is grieving for her captor.
Natascha Kampusch, 18, said Wolfgang Priklopil was "part of my life, that's why in a certain way I'm mourning him".

He killed himself by jumping in front of a train after her escape last week. It is still unclear why he abducted her as she was on her way to school.

"Give me time until I can tell my story myself," Ms Kampusch said in a statement read by her psychiatrist.

She said she understood the media "curiosity" about her life with the kidnapper, but insisted that she would not answer intimate questions.

She said she and Priklopil had eaten meals and watched television together, and had jointly done the housework.

Priklopil "was not my lord, although he wanted to be - I was just as strong", she added.

She is at a secure location with psychological carers, and police say she has not asked to see her parents again after a brief reunion.

In her statement on Monday, she said she realised "how shocking and worrying" her experience must seem to people.

But she said she did not feel that Priklopil had robbed her of her childhood.

Together they had furnished her room "adequately" soon after he had abducted her, Ms Kampusch said.

She is reported to have wept inconsolably when she was told the man she had to call "master" was dead.

Mother frustrated

Police suspect she may have been suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome" - a condition where some abductees gradually begin to sympathise with their captors.

Her parents, who separated after her abduction, have complained that they have not been told where she is staying.

Her mother Brigitta Sirny has pleaded to be allowed to see her. She asked in a newspaper interview on Sunday: "Why can I not see my child?"

Austrian police officer Gerhard Lang said the police were not banning contact with Ms Kampusch.

He said she had voluntarily gone to a "safe place" to receive psychological care and protection.

Ms Kampusch, said to be pale and to weigh less than she did as a 10-year-old, managed to flee her abductor on Wednesday after he moved away to take a phone call as she vacuumed his car, it has emerged.

Priklopil threw himself under a train within hours of her escape.

Photos released by police show the underground hiding place in his house, in Strasshof village outside Vienna, where he had purportedly kept her.

The pictures show a small, cluttered, windowless room with wash basin, toilet, bed and cupboards and narrow concrete stairs leading up to a trapdoor.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/europe/5292102.stm

Published: 2006/08/28 11:26:31 GMT

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Austria kidnap girl mourns captor
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:00:41 AM »
That Stockholm shit happens quite frequently I think... especially to young, stupid girls
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Logic

Re: Austria kidnap girl mourns captor
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 10:39:40 AM »
That Stockholm shit happens quite frequently I think... especially to young, stupid girls

lol, don't pull a Tom Cruise you haven't been in a cellar for eight years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Natascha Kampusch, held captive for eight years from 1998 to 2006 by Wolfgang Priklopil, gave the first account of her ordeal to police since escaping, saying she had to call her kidnapper “master” though he was “kind” to her. Kept in a cramped, windowless underground bedroom during her captivity, Kampusch was completely controlled by her kidnapper, isolated from interactions with other human beings. She was able to escape while Kampusch was vacuuming Priklopil's car, ;D :D :laugh: who apparently received a telephone call and moved away from the noise to hear better. The door was unlocked, and Kampusch bolted to a neighbor's house. Priklopil later committed suicide by throwing himself under a train. Apparently, Kampusch had sexual relations with her captor. When asked if she had been sexually abused, "she said everything she has done she has done voluntarily; he didn't force her."

lol he kidnapped her to clean his house/car/etc...  ;D