Author Topic: For CWalker, who I've seen post in the Hip-Hop section, yet hate on Latinos.  (Read 1074 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: For CWalker, who I've seen post in the Hip-Hop section, yet hate on Latinos.
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2006, 08:43:37 PM »
Okay, I won't "call say" nigga again, nigga... :D

Good job, you can point out a typo.  Does that make you feel better about yourself?

You're still a Jewish faggot who lives on DubCC.  Nothing's gon change that, son.

And you're a nigga living in a fantasy world where everyone is against you. You're a retard, nothing can change that...P.S. Black bitches have loose pussies. They're still fun though. 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: For CWalker, who I've seen post in the Hip-Hop section, yet hate on Latinos.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2006, 11:33:34 PM »
lol now youre arguing with nikky

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2006, 12:56:51 PM »

Good job, you can point out a typo.  Does that make you feel better about yourself?

You're still a Jewish faggot who lives on DubCC.  Nothing's gon change that, son.

And you're a nigga living in a fantasy world where everyone is against you. You're a retard, nothing can change that...P.S. Black bitches have loose pussies. They're still fun though. 8)

yeah man what the fuck?? my first gf ever was black so for about a year i thought pussy was overrated, it took me cheating on her with her little white/asian friend to discover the full potential of coochy. aint that some shit.

all i know now is, once you go white, you never go back, aiight?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »

yeah man what the fuck?? my first gf ever was black so for about a year i thought pussy was overrated, it took me cheating on her with her little white/asian friend to discover the full potential of coochy. aint that some shit.

all i know now is, once you go white, you never go back, aiight?

Yea...The main thing they have going for them is that they know what they're doin'...I guess it's compensation for the looseness. ???