Author Topic: DJ Semtex Hears Game's New Album In The Studio......Track With Snoop & Dre!  (Read 772 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have no idea who this is, or if this is credible or not, but if it's true, I can't WAIT to hear a song featuring Dr. Dre & Snoop with Dre on the boards....OMG!

Last night, I was in Encore studios in LA with the Game, Black Wall st, and DJ Skee. Last night, I heard one of the most anticipated albums of the year!
Does Game have that crack music? Does he really rep for the West? Can he do it again without 50? Is Dre on the album?
This is what the street is asking, this what the fans are asking, Dj's and Journalists are itching to cast their judgement.
'One Blood' is the street single, and is killing the streets in the UK and the US, but this isnt s@*t compared to the album. The album isnt mixed yet, he's still adding vocals and we were listening to the tracks of the pro-tools files. I havent got the track titles, this isnt the order that they will appear on the album, but it went something like this when I hear them:

TRACK 1 - PRODUCED BY COOL & DRE FEATURING MARY J BLIGE
This is a top 5 smash for the UK....cant say anything else. This is fire.

TRACK 2 -PRODUCED BY JUST BLAZE FEAT MARSHA FROM FLOETRY, AND NAS
This is some seeeeeeeeeeeeerious crack! Nas kills it on the first verse, Just Blaze killed the beat, mad soulful! This is a classic

TRACK 3 - PRODUCED BY WIL-I-AM
Wil-I-am is giving problems to every producer! Yo the beat on this track stuuuuuupid. The bass is knocking so hard it will hurt your ears! Remember when you first heard 'Drop It Like Its Hot' by Snoop, and you were like 'What the f@$k is this!' Yep, this is the same kind of crack.

TRACK 4 - PRODUCED BY WIL-I-AM FEATURING FERGIE
Take the drums from Straight out of Compton and other West Coast classics, and take the horns from Dela Soul's 'Stakes is High'. Add the sample for Gangsta Boogie, and you have an absolute West Coast classic. Wil-I-am is on fire!!!!!

TRACK 5 - PRODUCED BY DR DRE FEATURING DR DRE & SNOOP DOGG
Did you like Doggystyle? The Chronic? The Chronic 2001?
Then you no whatsup with this joint. This is like the Holy Trinity for the West right here. Three generations of the sickest artists from the West all on one track. This is a classic. I'm in LA right now, and I know that this is going to get bumped out of every ride.

Does Game have that crack music? Does he really rep for the West? Can he do it again without 50? Is Dre on the album?
Yes!
The Doctors Advocate is a very sick album. The Game isn't going anywhere, he's already talking about his third album. The Game is back and he's keeping the West Coast alive!
Semtex

I only heard the 5 tracks in the post.

Kanye was at the studio and before I got there, and dropped of 3 tracks, but I didnt get to hear them.

Can't tell you about in any other features, but I was with Juice and Ya boy from Black Wall st last night, and they are maaaaad cool. Gonna hook with them this week.

Fergie is swag, and I didnt even know it was her until Game told me, but the track is Bangin!!!

I didnt even know it was Fergie until he told me. It wasnt some pop shiz, it was like she was singing some back ground shiz.

Aside from the 50 Cent albums, the 5 tracks that I heard by Game were better than all the solo G-unit albums put together, including the Lloyd Banks album that I havent heard yet.

"THE" MoSav

I have no idea who this is, or if this is credible or not, but if it's true, I can't WAIT to hear a song featuring Dr. Dre & Snoop with Dre on the boards....OMG!

Last night, I was in Encore studios in LA with the Game, Black Wall st, and DJ Skee. Last night, I heard one of the most anticipated albums of the year!
This is what the street is asking, this what the fans are asking, Dj's and Journalists are itching to cast their judgement.
'One Blood' is the street single, and is killing the streets in the UK and the US, but this isnt s@*t compared to the album. The album isnt mixed yet, he's still adding vocals and we were listening to the tracks of the pro-tools files. I havent got the track titles, this isnt the order that they will appear on the album, but it went something like this when I hear them:

This is some seeeeeeeeeeeeerious crack! Nas kills it on the first verse, Just Blaze killed the beat, mad soulful! This is a classic

Wil-I-am is giving problems to every producer! Yo the beat on this track stuuuuuupid. The bass is knocking so hard it will hurt your ears! Remember when you first heard 'Drop It Like Its Hot' by Snoop, and you were like 'What the f@$k is this!' Yep, this is the same kind of crack.

Take the drums from Straight out of Compton and other West Coast classics, and take the horns from Dela Soul's 'Stakes is High'. Add the sample for Gangsta Boogie, and you have an absolute West Coast classic. Wil-I-am is on fire!!!!!

Then you no whatsup with this joint. This is like the Holy Trinity for the West right here. Three generations of the sickest artists from the West all on one track. This is a classic. I'm in LA right now, and I know that this is going to get bumped out of every ride.

Yes!
The Doctors Advocate is a very sick album. The Game isn't going anywhere, he's already talking about his third album. The Game is back and he's keeping the West Coast alive!
Semtex

Kanye was at the studio and before I got there, and dropped of 3 tracks, but I didnt get to hear them.

Can't tell you about in any other features, but I was with Juice and Ya boy from Black Wall st last night, and they are maaaaad cool. Gonna hook with them this week.

Fergie is swag, and I didnt even know it was her until Game told me, but the track is Bangin!!!

I didnt even know it was Fergie until he told me. It wasnt some pop shiz, it was like she was singing some back ground shiz.

Aside from the 50 Cent albums, the 5 tracks that I heard by Game were better than all the solo G-unit albums put together, including the Lloyd Banks album that I havent heard yet.

it will be better then that too  ;)
(waits for detox is not not coming to respond)  ;D ;) 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

Damn I hope this is true,  Ya Boy said he has heard Game's album and he rated it a 12/10 lol.

"THE" MoSav

Damn I hope this is true,  Ya Boy said he has heard Game's album and he rated it a 12/10 lol.

LOL! Ya Boy talking up Game Surprise surprise...that is a tandem people aint fuckin with.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

I don't believe this AT ALL. I doubt Marsha will be on his album again. I doubt Fergie will be on his album. Dre doesn't rap on people's albums, so I doubt that (not to mention Jimmy Henchmen basically said that Dre isn't on Game's album).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Actually this is 100% accurate information. It came from a popular and reputable UK DJ, and he even talked about it in his show. He has nothing to lose but his own career if he's lying.

Here's a link to the show: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/1xtra.shtml
Find Friday night Mixtape with DJ Semtex then forward to about 16:17 to hear him talk about it. He also talks about it more as it goes on too...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Real dope update, I can't wait for Doctor's Advocate to drop...

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Re: DJ Semtex Hears Game's New Album In The Studio......Track With Snoop & Dre!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38:12 AM »

Yes!
Semtex

If you have read the allhiphop interview... you know this DJ was right!!!! game said he has a track produced by Will.I.Am called Compton!!!!!
And I believe this song with dre and snoop really excists!!!! Ohh man, I cant wait to hear that shit!!!!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »
Damn, keeping my fingers crossed that this is true. Game is creating some real buzz and his album dont drop for another 2 months nearly.

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 09:45:45 AM »
He has some buzz but why ? All Game threads are Game vs Ras, Game vs Bishop, Game vs Bishop, is Dre on the album is Dre not on the album...

Music aint getting him any buzz so he has to do some bullshit stuff like this, and lie to his fans.

And before anyone starts lowering my karma, 50 does the exact same shit

BTW the article doesnt look too subjective to me and I actually agree with Baby G.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:50:25 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 09:51:01 AM »
He has some buzz but why ? All Game threads are Game vs Ras, Game vs Bishop, Game vs Bishop, is Dre on the album is Dre not on the album...

Music aint getting him any buzz so he has to do some bullshit stuff like this, and lie to his fans.

What you mean with that shit???? come on man, we know that you love his music so shut up, you have always to bring some negative shit when we THE real fans are really anticipating this album!!!!

His buzz is because his street single was dope as fuck and Strip club is even better!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 03:36:38 PM »
If this is true (which i hope it is) this album should be a classic west coast banger!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 05:01:46 PM »
Hopefully it's true.  Dre and Snoop collabo is always fire.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 07:28:26 PM »

BTW the article doesnt look too subjective to me and I actually agree with Baby G.

And? Buzz = sales. doesnt matter how you get it....

The Maestro

gchild

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 02:26:45 AM »
I guess DJ Semtex was right, the other version probably locked up in the vault.