Author Topic: Kurupt- Writing  (Read 633 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Kurupt- Writing
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 09:23:48 PM »
^^Yeah it is, all he likes is WC music from the mid 90's, but I think he has disliked Kurupt for a couple years now on the mic.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 09:29:02 PM »
^^Yeah it is, all he likes is WC music from the mid 90's, but I think he has disliked Kurupt for a couple years now on the mic.
thats sad, i remember when all i liked was westcoast music....WOW im glad i have opened my eyes and ears to much better music

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 09:30:25 PM »
^^ Me to ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 09:32:03 PM »
Bottom line, id like too see Kurupt put in more effort, cuz i dont think hes lost it completely thats all im trying to say  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 09:34:40 PM »
^^ And I agree completely with that, Im sure if he put in the time everything would sound wayyyyy better.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 10:18:50 PM »
please keep my name out of your mouth especially when you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

The only WESTCOAST RAP music I like is that of the 90's and some of the early 2000's.  I listen to a lot of other music, in fact I'd bet my left nut that I'm into more of a variety of music than 90% of this forum.

and lmmfao @ opened your ears to much better music than wc rap of the 90's. hahahahahhaha.  are you clowns kidding me?  So you think this fucking garbage ass music called hip hop nowadays is much better than that of the 90's?  hahhaahaha.  You fuckin people kill me.  You give me 5 albums that dropped within the past 5 years which you claim to be good, and I'll give you 100 that dropped between 93-95 which would shit on those albums.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 01:42:00 AM »
alcohol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 01:48:28 AM »
please keep my name out of your mouth especially when you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

The only WESTCOAST RAP music I like is that of the 90's and some of the early 2000's.  I listen to a lot of other music, in fact I'd bet my left nut that I'm into more of a variety of music than 90% of this forum.

and lmmfao @ opened your ears to much better music than wc rap of the 90's. hahahahahhaha.  are you clowns kidding me?  So you think this fucking garbage ass music called hip hop nowadays is much better than that of the 90's?  hahhaahaha.  You fuckin people kill me.  You give me 5 albums that dropped within the past 5 years which you claim to be good, and I'll give you 100 that dropped between 93-95 which would shit on those albums.

100! talking out of youre ass again AC GRUNDY  ;D

5 albums within the last 5 years huh? okay
Kurupt- Space Boogie
Eastsidaz- Deuces And Trays
Yukmouth- Godzilla
Roscoe- Philaphornia
Ice Cube- Laugh Now Cry Later
AND THATS JUST WEST COAST
NOW GIVE ME 100 GRUNDY! And give me 100 that would shit on my 5  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 02:01:21 AM »
Busta Rhymes : The Big Bang
Cam'Ron : Purple Haze
J.R. Writer : History In The Making
Cam'Ron : Come Home With Me
Cam'Ron : Killa Season
C-BO, Killa Tay: Moment Of Truth
Dj Quik : Trauma
Yukmouth, C-BO : Thug Lordz In Thugz We Trust
Yukmouth : United Ghettos Of America 2
Spice1 : The Truth (yes this was solid)
Jayo Felony : Crip Hop (released in 01 I believe)
DK Quik : Under Tha Influence
Killa Tay : Flood The Market
San Quinn : The Rock
Ya Boy : Rookie Of The Year
Lil Wayne : The Carter 1 and 2
Yukmouth : United Ghettos Of America 1
Jay-Z : The Black Album
Jim Jones : Both albums he has released
Yukmouth : Thug Lord The New Testament
CBO : Life As A Rider
Devin The Dude : To Tha X-Treme
Devin The Dude : Just Tryin Ta Live
Xzibit : Weapons Of Mass Destruction

OWNED GRUNDY !  YOU SUCK!  :P

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 05:35:30 PM »
it was a rhetorical question, I'd never take the time to list 100 albums for you guys, especially since I think your opinions mean shit.  but judging from some of the albums you did list I have to wonder if you have a hearing problem.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:57 PM »
it was a rhetorical question, I'd never take the time to list 100 albums for you guys, especially since I think your opinions mean shit.  but judging from some of the albums you did list I have to wonder if you have a hearing problem.
All those albums I listed are bangers ;D