Author Topic: rape dat azz  (Read 1971 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: rape dat azz
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2006, 04:33:16 PM »
I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point

And I don't think you have a point.

yup, especially when he agrees with you
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2006, 04:17:56 PM »
No forceful rape. I know of a dude from highschool that was having sex with underage girls though. The girl's parents had his ass put in the slammer for it and now I think he's a registered sex offender lol.

They published a book w/ a list of reg. sex offenders here in NZ a few years back, I think it's updated annually, it's an average sized paperback.

I dun know anyone personally, I dun even know any girls who have been raped, juss know people who know some. Dudes who do that shit should get locked up and get castrated *spelling. F*CK THAT SHIT!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2006, 11:41:48 AM »
I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point

And I don't think you have a point.

yup, especially when he agrees with you

...now to the left...

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2006, 09:26:39 AM »
i know a couple of girls that have been raped..now they are all fucked up in their heads n most of em turned into sluts, its a shame.

its never the womens fault they get raped, but sometimes they put them selves in fucked up situations like gettin to drunk or hangin out with bad people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:29:03 AM by Soulful »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2006, 09:50:41 AM »
^^Nice avatar/sigs...

J Bananas

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2006, 10:27:17 AM »
i know a couple of girls that have been raped..now they are all fucked up in their heads n most of em turned into sluts, its a shame.

its never the womens fault they get raped, but sometimes they put them selves in fucked up situations like gettin to drunk or hangin out with bad people.

do you know any of the girls in ur sig?