Author Topic: 95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary  (Read 1692 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »

Thanks for the sermon but your missing the point.

Where did I assume you were talking about the futility of the Mosque?  I said the school systenm was effective and not futile, and I used the effectiveness of the organized Mosque to show what such organization does. With out this Islam would not be near as large. With out organized schooling societies that have it wouldn't be nearly as educated as they are. Post secondary may not be all that useful when it comes to learning and attaining knowledge in many subjects but everything up until grade 12 is very useful. The average College grad goes through 4 years of school at that level and that's 4 out of 16 years total. Not 95% at all. It's more like 25%, and let's say that 75% of post secondary is unnecessary that leaves us at about 30% of unnecessary education. I will not agree with your 95% and it was that number that I argued with to begin with. Trash organized education all you want but it is the only reason many countries are so much more educated than others. I only used the mosque example to help you see what I was trying to say.

Your still trying to compare the school system to the mosque.  I'm going to drop this argument for the sake of Allah.  peace.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 08:28:43 PM »
allah will throw a curse on you for using his name in such douchebaggery

Narrator

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 08:34:25 PM »
Your still trying to compare the school system to the mosque.  I'm going to drop this argument for the sake of Allah.  peace.

You're still being closed-minded as always.  Allah (AKA yours truly) is not happy with you right now.  Give yourself 10 lashes for being a bad Muslim and pray to me for forgiveness.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 08:50:52 PM »

Where did I assume you were talking about the futility of the Mosque?  I said the school systenm was effective and not futile, and I used the effectiveness of the organized Mosque to show what such organization does. With out this Islam would not be near as large. With out organized schooling societies that have it wouldn't be nearly as educated as they are. Post secondary may not be all that useful when it comes to learning and attaining knowledge in many subjects but everything up until grade 12 is very useful. The average College grad goes through 4 years of school at that level and that's 4 out of 16 years total. Not 95% at all. It's more like 25%, and let's say that 75% of post secondary is unnecessary that leaves us at about 30% of unnecessary education. I will not agree with your 95% and it was that number that I argued with to begin with. Trash organized education all you want but it is the only reason many countries are so much more educated than others. I only used the mosque example to help you see what I was trying to say.

I think Allah can take care of Allah. God doesn't need some stubborn American white kid to defend him, particularly when Allah isn't being attacked.

Replace Islam with Catholism and Mosque with Catholic Church, and you have the exact same form of growth between the church and education using an organized system that theorhectically could be avoided and the knowledge could be discovered by individuals seeking it, but practically and realistically it won't work. News flash, people, particularly whn in masses or mobs, are very stupid and need to be force fed information in order for that info to be accepted and passed on.

Just say you overestimated the number and that most school is an asset to society as a whole when it is organized and regulated rather than have education left up to the individual to find for themsleves. How far do you think any religion would have gone if children were taught from day one that God may exist and we might be praying to the right one in the right way but it's up to you to choose if you want to go to church or temple and it's up to you if you want to believe. Theorhetically it would be the purist way to find and to lead people to God but it would be very impracticle and would cause every religion to lose massive numbers with each generation, ultimately leading to the demise of the religion.

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 09:02:51 PM »

You're still being closed-minded as always.  Allah (AKA yours truly) is not happy with you right now.  Give yourself 10 lashes for being a bad Muslim and pray to me for forgiveness.

haha, ive always wanted to see someone whip themselves

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 01:20:02 AM »

Its You're or You are not Your. Go back to school.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 06:02:57 AM »
Not only is school often unnecassary but it actually has harmful affects.  Dr. Na'im Akbar, says that the black people that oppose such great thinkers as Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey were usually the one's with college degree's.  He's says they've been trained into obedience by the white man, and they sacrificed so much for their degree's, they feel obligated to defend what they have been taught even if it's not to their benefit and only serves the superiority myth of the white man.

Malcolm X is quoted as saying something similar, he said...

"You trust them and I don't.  You studied what he wanted you to learn about him in schools, I studied him in the streets and in prison, where you see the truth."
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 08:25:47 AM »

so if i studied black people "in the streets" and in prison.. what truth would i see?

you make me sick.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 08:44:28 AM »

so if i studied black people "in the streets" and in prison.. what truth would i see?

you make me sick.

proven fact that prisioners come out smarter and have more knowledge of how the world really works when they come out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 09:21:18 AM »
Not only is school often unnecassary but it actually has harmful affects.  Dr. Na'im Akbar, says that the black people that oppose such great thinkers as Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey were usually the one's with college degree's.  He's says they've been trained into obedience by the white man, and they sacrificed so much for their degree's, they feel obligated to defend what they have been taught even if it's not to their benefit and only serves the superiority myth of the white man.

Malcolm X is quoted as saying something similar, he said...

"You trust them and I don't.  You studied what he wanted you to learn about him in schools, I studied him in the streets and in prison, where you see the truth."

History is just one small quite useless aspect of school. Any jackass with the ability to read can learn about Malcolm X or black history. To learn to read and study reading, and to learn to write and write properly are far more important, and even if what you are taught are Shakespeare and Hemmingway, what you learn from being taught by reading books like that can be applied to studying black authors as well. Math and science is universal. The main reason the blacks that started to fall in the post-civil rights era as far as I'm concerned is because they too often see and treat "the white man" as the enemy they cannot trust or learn from. The chinese have been through shit for centuries and they come up in the American system and strive because they obtain a sense of pride in their new land. I have spoken to many Canadian Chinese people whose families came to Canada a hundred years ago and they'll tell me every time that they are Canadian and this is their home and if Communist China started a war with Canada they'd join up and fight China, because it's what their great grandfathers would have decided to do the second the came over in the first place and suffered to no end by the white Canadian, because they stood for an ideal. An ideal that escaped many of the white Canadians.

I'm reminded of that stupid Dead Prez skit at the beginning of Lets Get Free where the speaker is telling the story about wolf hunting in the arctic and how the hunters put blood covered knives in the ice and the wolves lick them thinking it's food and slowly die from blood loss and then he says "instead of blaming the oppressor we blame the victim" and compares it to what the white man is doing to blacks today. I say that black people are a hell of a lot smarter than stupid arctic wolves and the ones that are so stupid to not see the metaphorical knife, eventhough it's in plain sight and clearly is not food, and continue to eat anyway, well they are stupid enough for me to say they deservedly fall behind. I'm not talking about all, most or even a large percentage of blacks, just the few that seem to get all the mention by both black and white groups and hurt all blacks in the process.

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 11:27:39 AM »
^^^^ Shallow, why the hell are you even wasting your time with Infinite?

Bryan, how many times do I have to tell you - you can try and pretend you are "one of us" all you want, but I got no love for devils and ALL of them will have to die when the revolution begins.  The white man cannot be reformed whether he is Muslim or not.  So acting the way you do isn't going to get you spared when the guns go off.  ALL devils will have to cower before the GODS for final judgment...and I shall dole it out in the form of Kalashnikov rounds.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 07:43:59 AM »
^^^^ Shallow, why the hell are you even wasting your time with Infinite?

I'm bored I guess.

Bryan, how many times do I have to tell you - you can try and pretend you are "one of us" all you want, but I got no love for devils and ALL of them will have to die when the revolution begins.  The white man cannot be reformed whether he is Muslim or not.  So acting the way you do isn't going to get you spared when the guns go off.  ALL devils will have to cower before the GODS for final judgment...and I shall dole it out in the form of Kalashnikov rounds.

Hey, I'm white. Will I get spared?

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 09:41:56 AM »
i've always have been good at math , that's why i will be bill gate's accountant when i get my masters from USC  8)

Jake you go to USC too? I just started a couple weeks ago

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 04:10:43 PM »

Sorry.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 07:44:05 AM »

Sorry.

Aw Shucks.

Looks like I'll have to get ready and join CWalker's side.