Author Topic: 95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary  (Read 1689 times)

Narrator

Re: 95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 06:22:07 PM »
Looks like I'll have to get ready and join CWalker's side.

Probably not a bad idea.  The rednecks are the only ones with enough guns that they MIGHT be able to hold out.  But not for long...ultimately, we will prevail

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 09:34:56 PM »

Probably not a bad idea.  The rednecks are the only ones with enough guns that they MIGHT be able to hold out.  But not for long...ultimately, we will prevail

What if we recruit the guy with the gun from Home Alone in your picture? Surely then we will emerge victorious. No army of non-whites can match the sinister wit of Ralph Foody. Snakes sure didn't see it coming.

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 06:32:47 AM »

What if we recruit the guy with the gun from Home Alone in your picture? Surely then we will emerge victorious. No army of non-whites can match the sinister wit of Ralph Foody. Snakes sure didn't see it coming.

IMDB says that Ralph Foody died of cancer on November 21st, 1999.  Looks like you're out of luck.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:35:04 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2006, 07:48:33 AM »

IMDB says that Ralph Foody died of cancer on November 21st, 1999.  Looks like you're out of luck.

Darn. I'll get my casket and tombstone ready.

You gotta admit, I had you pretty scared there with the idea of Foody joining the fight.

Narrator

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »

You gotta admit, I had you pretty scared there with the idea of Foody joining the fight.

I guess, but you probably should've recommended to 'ol Ralph that he trade in that Tommy Gun for a nice new AR-15, or maybe an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon.

You guys might have a chance if you get Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer to join your side.  We've already got Vin Diesel and Wesley Snipes down with us.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »

I guess, but you probably should've recommended to 'ol Ralph that he trade in that Tommy Gun for a nice new AR-15, or maybe an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon.

You guys might have a chance if you get Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer to join your side.  We've already got Vin Diesel and Wesley Snipes down with us.

Chuck is a born again Christian. He won't kill anymore. Vin Diesel would work to our benfit. His confused racial identity will do you in. Victory is mine.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 03:55:19 PM »
For real I agree wit the beginning threads. You can't teach someone something if they don't want to learn it...You can't focus on something if you just don't want to plus plain and simple school is a BIG FUCKIN JOKE..Just take it from me personal experience..school is a one huge joke!! Plus it is fuckin' pointless...how are you gonna teach me fuckin algebra or shapes and patterns in geometry when I gotta count money out a register HELLO teach me how to count money, help sharpen those kind of skills I need! I don't give two fucks about x's and y's that shit is like a foreign language to me like every other kid in school today!

Plus I've come to realize these inner city schools are dumbed the FUCK way down...In my school its been proven half these students are at a 3rd grade reading level...that shit pisses me off! I hate talking about this shit cuz I can go on forever...these mutherfuckin teachers wanna cuss at us and do nuthin...my school has the lowest state test scores and that also pisses me off cuz now we is all labeled idiots! Don't call me an idiot when these kids is passing classes wit flying colors and they do NOTHING during class. It ain't our faluts! I had so many teachers who plain and simple don't wanna teach and some of them are so DUMB I can't comprehend how the FUCK THEY GET A DAMN TEACHING DEGREE! AND it AIN'T JUST my city out CT it's EVERY city out the WHOLE country! They all got the same problems and I can't stand it.

No lie at all, AT ALL '95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary'...nobody's FUCKIN LEARNIN!

Hell I was even thinking about becoming a teacher becuz none of these teachers today are out for the better of the students...I know I don't have the looks of a teacher what so ever but..I like to see inner city kids succeed..no matter the race..and I don't see no niggas doin' that...it's bullshit...school sucks...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 06:45:25 PM »
Anything you want to learn you can just go get the books on your own, surf the internet, and ask people who know. 

Now, if the point of school is having a certificate or degree to prove proficiency in a particular field, then rather than school, they should just have exams and  other practical tests where people can prove their worth to a perspective employer. 
well..u have to study to learn new stuff, right? Test are given for basic stuff. but i hate test.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2006, 08:25:02 PM »
For real I agree wit the beginning threads. You can't teach someone something if they don't want to learn it...You can't focus on something if you just don't want to plus plain and simple school is a BIG FUCKIN JOKE..Just take it from me personal experience..school is a one huge joke!! Plus it is fuckin' pointless...how are you gonna teach me fuckin algebra or shapes and patterns in geometry when I gotta count money out a register HELLO teach me how to count money, help sharpen those kind of skills I need! I don't give two fucks about x's and y's that shit is like a foreign language to me like every other kid in school today!

Plus I've come to realize these inner city schools are dumbed the FUCK way down...In my school its been proven half these students are at a 3rd grade reading level...that shit pisses me off! I hate talking about this shit cuz I can go on forever...these mutherfuckin teachers wanna cuss at us and do nuthin...my school has the lowest state test scores and that also pisses me off cuz now we is all labeled idiots! Don't call me an idiot when these kids is passing classes wit flying colors and they do NOTHING during class. It ain't our faluts! I had so many teachers who plain and simple don't wanna teach and some of them are so DUMB I can't comprehend how the FUCK THEY GET A DAMN TEACHING DEGREE! AND it AIN'T JUST my city out CT it's EVERY city out the WHOLE country! They all got the same problems and I can't stand it.

No lie at all, AT ALL '95% Of The Time School Is Unnecessary'...nobody's FUCKIN LEARNIN!

Hell I was even thinking about becoming a teacher becuz none of these teachers today are out for the better of the students...I know I don't have the looks of a teacher what so ever but..I like to see inner city kids succeed..no matter the race..and I don't see no niggas doin' that...it's bullshit...school sucks...

So are you against schools because you "don't give two fucks about x's and y's" or because you think or because you think "so many teachers who plain and simple don't wanna teach"? It has to be one or the other here. Here either what they teach is useless or they don't put in the effort to teach it. Teaching math and science is essential to society. We need the next wave of engineers, doctors, etc.

In most schools you can stop taking math after a certain grade. calacxulus isn't essential to graduate as far as I know and any algebra under that level is simple brain work and can be taught in a way where it is easily understood. I could teach you algebra up to grade ten in an afternoon if you don't understand it.

The school system is very corrupted though. Unions and lazy teachers, along with bullshit liberal mindsets have fucked it up. I wanted to be a teacher once and studied for years on the best appraoches to teach various subjects, but then I realized that if I did figure out a way to teach these kids to the point where they excelled and everyone got Bs and As I'd get in trouble. The other teachers would get on my case for making them look bad, and I'd get moved from school to school never getting the chance to establish a strong program. The way society is now I'd also be fighting an uphill battle with the parents. The teacher used to be a position of great respect. Parents ragarded you as a primary figure in their child's life and big part of raising them. Now if you yell at a kid for fighting you have some stupid mother defending her son to no end just because the teacher is seen as the enemy and "you have no right to tell me how to raise my kid". Society has lost its community. I'm better off just getting a good job and putting myself in the neighborhood reaching out to the troubled youth on the weekend and after school.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2006, 06:11:33 AM »
^ Ok for one if you taught these kids to the point where they excelled and everyone got Bs and As please please don't say the other teachers would get on your case becuz they wouldn't unless you come from outta town nigga. Every teacher is in a school building for the one same reason... to teach! If another teacher gets on your case about teaching students so well then you gotta be doin' something incredibility good! That's what these kids need today, somebody who will actually sit down and work with the kids. Tell them they are capable of doin to this shit, someone to say you can do this.

If you can sit down and teach me or anybody how to do algebra quickly than damn nigga that's whats up. Not many teachers would do that or even feel like doin that.

The school system is very corrupted though.
Exactly...That's what I'm sayin'. It's rare to see teachers who are out here for the better of the kids. In a inner city school you can't just say 'Ok class this is what we gon learn' than teach the lesson, give homework and everything's good, you can't do that becuz these kids need more than that. Anybody can tell you that. You gotta be able to (1) Teach a class (2) connect wit them (3) show em respect (4) care about them....otherwise they gonna act up. I see it. I see the teacher who just wanna teach get fucked over by the students becuz they don't listen. Then I go to another class to a teacher who knows how to teach but stays real wit them. That's just how it works. And believe it or not these niggas do wanna learn, whether they show it or not, otherwise what's school for?

No matter the race neither, when you are a teacher in the inner city 2 - 1 each one of these kids have been thru trouble...take a look at where they come from and where they live. When you put a bunch of kids like that, black, white, spanish, into one classroom they the same. They act different than someone from um the surrounding town. You gotta handle certain groups of kids differently...

So are you against schools because you "don't give two fucks about x's and y's" or because you think or because you think "so many teachers who plain and simple don't wanna teach"? It has to be one or the other here. Here either what they teach is useless or they don't put in the effort to teach it.
Nah it ain't one or the other. If you're in a class where a teacher is plain out not doin' shit eventually you ain't gonna either. It turns into 'fuck this nigga he ain't even wanna teach'....'fuck this shit, school is wack'.....then it turns to trouble and crime. And I'm against schools becuz of that.

Chief

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2006, 06:27:11 AM »
i'd say 95% of the time school IS neccessary.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 11:46:34 AM »
FA SHIZZY ITZ UNNECESSERY
INSTEAD OV GOIN TA SKOOL NICCAZ GON`LEARN HOW 2 BUILD BOMBZ AND SCREAM "ALLAH FUCKBAR"

EAT A FAT DICK HAJJ.

J Bananas

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »
FA SHIZZY ITZ UNNECESSERY
INSTEAD OV GOIN TA SKOOL NICCAZ GON`LEARN HOW 2 BUILD BOMBZ AND SCREAM "ALLAH FUCKBAR"

EAT A FAT DICK HAJJ.

his real name is Bryan. or Bry-guy

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »
i shit on his name.