Author Topic: The WACK emcees!!!  (Read 1148 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The WACK emcees!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »
laffy taffy main guy, vanilla ice, and k-fed.    :laugh: :laugh: platinum wack rappers..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

youngmessnucca

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2006, 02:19:29 PM »
Tony Yayo
Lloyd Banks
Paul Wall
Vanilla Ice

LMAO @ Banks being a wack emcee.

Exactly. This is getting crazy lately.

You know what it is,if this guy actually sat down and listenend to a couple verses by Banks, he'd be astounded by what he's been missing. I'm not a big G-Unit fan, but Im embarrassed for these assholes that automatically go "G-Unot", & "Gay Unit" without listening to shit, they come off looking immature as hell.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2006, 02:22:43 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

when he uses metaphors they never make sense, he's nothing without the production he gets, his lyrics are generic, plain, and boring.  I have listened to 50's ballboy rap plenty of times and he isnt good.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »
pretty much 90% of the rappers you hear on todays radio...
Yup...

But if I had to chose, that would be...

Jim Jones, Drag-On and Spider Loc

They are signed to The Dipset label and Lil Jon executive produce the album

Now that's WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2006, 02:25:57 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

when he uses metaphors they never make sense, he's nothing without the production he gets, his lyrics are generic, plain, and boring.  I have listened to 50's ballboy rap plenty of times and he isnt good.

^^^^ Naw, your just close minded, Banks is shitting on alot of these rap cats. I understand ur immature, but take Cams dick outta ya ass and give Banks a real listen.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2006, 02:27:31 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

^^^^ Naw, your just close minded, Banks is shitting on alot of these rap cats. I understand ur immature, but take Cams dick outta ya ass and give Banks a real listen.

:sleep: :sleep:  What a surprise Captain SlobNuts has his pussy all over my opinions again

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2006, 02:29:02 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

:sleep: :sleep:  What a surprise Captain SlobNuts has his pussy all over my opinions again
and you have your pussy over his opinions

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2006, 02:29:49 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

And look it's Mr. Homo to the rescue, lol

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

And look it's Mr. I don't know what to answer so i will use the classic "Mr. Homo" joke

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2006, 02:33:37 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

And look it's Mr. I don't know what to answer so i will use the classic "Mr. Homo" joke

And look its Mr. Oblivious that doesn’t realize his opinions aren’t shit, so that’s why he gets no response

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

And look its Mr. Oblivious that doesn’t realize his opinions aren’t shit, so that’s why he gets no response
My opinions is as much worth as yours... oh i remember when i was like you.. listening to the sweet sounds of G-Unit.. i'm glad i'm past that.. i found out what music and creativety really is

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2006, 02:41:31 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

My opinions is as much worth as yours... oh i remember when i was like you.. listening to the sweet sounds of G-Unit.. i'm glad i'm past that.. i found out what music and creativety really is

lol, yes you are right your opinions are worth just as much as mine.  It's just Im not gonna bother responding when you waste your time trying to dog me or something, Im just here to talk about sports and music, at times I think you guys are here just to ride my posts.  There was no problem w/ you whatsoever, but then I noticed a certain someone dogging EVERYTHING I Had to say so I became a lil curios.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2006, 02:44:28 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

lol, yes you are right your opinions are worth just as much as mine.  It's just Im not gonna bother responding when you waste your time trying to dog me or something, Im just here to talk about sports and music, at times I think you guys are here just to ride my posts.  There was no problem w/ you whatsoever, but then I noticed a certain someone dogging EVERYTHING I Had to say so I became a lil curios.
but you just responded me?
If you make a post about Cam'Ron is the best and then someone replies with "no **** is much better" you could just leave it at that.. bevause its all opinions, you dont have to reply back with "lol g-unit dickryder Dipset 4 life"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
The only people who's opinions I shrugged off were the guys that came in the thread talking shit from the jump.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2006, 02:49:06 PM »
The only people who's opinions I shrugged off were the guys that came in the thread talking shit from the jump.
i see... i'm gonna go to bed now... hopefully i have some PM's with some dipset in it tomorrow.. then i will see if they really are THAT great