Author Topic: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.  (Read 2465 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 11:49:02 AM »
and also ECrazy I have no problem w/ you, but why do you have dipset in your sig?  I have never heard you talk about their music. ONCE
Are u the President of the Captain Save a Hoe Group (the NIK Chapter)?
LMAO @ saying u have no problem with me....Fuck outta here, U never heard me talk about Dipset? The question is why are u on my nuts so damn hard?!?! why do u even care?? 

Dude, shut the fuck up, people are just pointing out the obvious...LMAO@pretending to be a Dipset fan to fit in... :puke:
Dude, Shut the fuck up, you have no life....the end
LMAO @ me pretending to be a dipset fan, kid....quiet your face

LOL...You have yourself thinking you actually said something there other than "how much deeper can I take it in"... :-X
I think that one went past everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL@you thinking because you're too dumb to understand it that everyone else is the same...

ecrazy

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 12:02:29 PM »
and also ECrazy I have no problem w/ you, but why do you have dipset in your sig?  I have never heard you talk about their music. ONCE
LMAO @ saying u have no problem with me....Fuck outta here, U never heard me talk about Dipset? The question is why are u on my nuts so damn hard?!?! why do u even care?? 

Dude, shut the fuck up, people are just pointing out the obvious...LMAO@pretending to be a Dipset fan to fit in... :puke:

LOL...You have yourself thinking you actually said something there other than "how much deeper can I take it in"... :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL@you thinking because you're too dumb to understand it that everyone else is the same...
LMAO @ you thinking i dont understand what your saying, that was pointing out your lame ass humor, moron
 ::) ..HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 12:06:45 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO @ you thinking i dont understand what your saying, that was pointing out your lame ass humor, moron
 ::) ..HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here, try this instead...

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 12:09:40 PM »
LOL @ u wishing to be an internet icon so bad, give it up kid

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 12:14:25 PM »
LOL @ u wishing to be an internet icon so bad, give it up kid

What the hell are you talking about, dude...You must really look up to me if you think all that shit when we're simply having a conversation about you riding my dick... :-*

rik

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2006, 12:20:16 PM »
Now_I'm_Blown

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »
Now_I'm_Blown

I'm pretty sure it was Now_Im_Blowed...LOL.

ecrazy

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2006, 12:52:49 PM »
LOL @ u trying to flip the script, dude u posted a ginormous list of your internet friends u missed, i reposted Hopers reply and u got butthurt. Then u glamorize shit wishing people were on ur dick, so that it boosts ur little internet ego, i got u figuered out kid, dont worry....

rik

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 01:04:20 PM »
LOL @ u trying to flip the script, dude u posted a ginormous list of your internet friends u missed, i reposted Hopers reply and u got butthurt. Then u glamorize shit wishing people were on ur dick, so that it boosts ur little internet ego, i got u figuered out kid, dont worry....

why dont u guys just fight each other already

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 01:10:30 PM »

WTF are you talking about...LMAO. "I got you figured out here"...These are replies, you're getting shitted on constantly, there are no conspiracies behind it...LMAO@this idiot.

ecrazy

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 01:11:44 PM »

^^he wont leave his house to lose at some basketball......a fight? psh, he'll make up some excuse to want to have it at his house, I dont want to fight him, i dont even hate the dude.....i just like getting his panties in a bunch.....I would though like to play basketball with him and embarrase him, but that will never happen because he's afraid to leave his house :-x

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 01:17:38 PM »

^^he wont leave his house to lose at some basketball......a fight? psh, he'll make up some excuse to want to have it at his house, I dont want to fight him, i dont even hate the dude.....i just like getting his panties in a bunch.....I would though like to play basketball with him and embarrase him, but that will never happen because he's afraid to leave his house :-x

LOL@this idiot...

I told him that I'd play him a game of basketball for 500 bux... I told him I'll give him a 10-0 lead if he comes within my area to play... I even changed it to $500 if you win, $100 if you lose... Why won't he play me? I'm 6'5" - he's 5'7"...I've been playing oragnized basketball my whole life - he plays 2-on-2 with his Mexican friends at school...I'm normal - he's retarded....If he doesn't wanna lose in basketball, do you really think he wants to get his already deformed face mashed in? :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

LOL@this idiot...

I told him that I'd play him a game of basketball for 500 bux... I told him I'll give him a 10-0 lead if he comes within my area to play... I even changed it to $500 if you win, $100 if you lose... Why won't he play me? I'm 6'5" - he's 5'7"...I've been playing oragnized basketball my whole life - he plays 2-on-2 with his Mexican friends at school...I'm normal - he's retarded....If he doesn't wanna lose in basketball, do you really think he wants to get his already deformed face mashed in? :-*
LMAO @ you, i play with semi-pro ABA players almost weekly! The Love of your life, Farmar even came down and played where i played, Organized ball my ass, if u went to such a great basketball school like taft, why arnt you at LEAST playing in a CC?!?! fake ass wanna be baller, thats sad....i dont even care for the money, i just want to play you to beat you. I dont pretend to be something im not, like you, i dont sheltar myself at home, like you do... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 03:00:55 PM »

LOL@this idiot...

LMAO @ you, i play with semi-pro ABA players almost weekly! The Love of your life, Farmar even came down and played where i played, Organized ball my ass, if u went to such a great basketball school like taft, why arnt you at LEAST playing in a CC?!?! fake ass wanna be baller, thats sad....i dont even care for the money, i just want to play you to beat you. I dont pretend to be something im not, like you, i dont sheltar myself at home, like you do... :-X

LMAO@semi-pro ballers...And I'm not "playing CC" because I'm not trying to make basketball my career, idiot, I injured my knee my senior year and didn't get a scholarship because of that...Now I only play for fun, but my skill still remains...And I only spend about 5% of my time at home, so what the fuck are you talking about, you pathetic excuse for a life-form...Come with something better, please, you obviously don't wanna see me and anyone who doesn't see that is just as retarded as you...