Author Topic: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.  (Read 2464 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
Seriously, I would LOVE to see an 1on1 bball game of you two niggas taped. Damn that would be an instant classic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2006, 03:18:25 PM »
LOL @ u trying to flip the script, dude u posted a ginormous list of your internet friends u missed, i reposted Hopers reply and u got butthurt. Then u glamorize shit wishing people were on ur dick, so that it boosts ur little internet ego, i got u figuered out kid, dont worry....

why dont u guys just fight each other already
^^he wont leave his house to lose at some basketball......a fight? psh, he'll make up some excuse to want to have it at his house, I dont want to fight him, i dont even hate the dude.....i just like getting his panties in a bunch.....I would though like to play basketball with him and embarrase him, but that will never happen because he's afraid to leave his house :-x

LOL@this idiot...

I told him that I'd play him a game of basketball for 500 bux... I told him I'll give him a 10-0 lead if he comes within my area to play... I even changed it to $500 if you win, $100 if you lose... Why won't he play me? I'm 6'5" - he's 5'7"...I've been playing oragnized basketball my whole life - he plays 2-on-2 with his Mexican friends at school...I'm normal - he's retarded....If he doesn't wanna lose in basketball, do you really think he wants to get his already deformed face mashed in? :-*
LMAO @ you, i play with semi-pro ABA players almost weekly! The Love of your life, Farmar even came down and played where i played, Organized ball my ass, if u went to such a great basketball school like taft, why arnt you at LEAST playing in a CC?!?! fake ass wanna be baller, thats sad....i dont even care for the money, i just want to play you to beat you. I dont pretend to be something im not, like you, i dont sheltar myself at home, like you do... :-X

LMAO@semi-pro ballers...And I'm not "playing CC" because I'm not trying to make basketball my career, idiot, I injured my knee my senior year and didn't get a scholarship because of that...Now I only play for fun, but my skill still remains...And I only spend about 5% of my time at home, so what the fuck are you talking about, you pathetic excuse for a life-form...Come with something better, please, you obviously don't wanna see me and anyone who doesn't see that is just as retarded as you...
LOL @ you......people have challenged you to fights and other things, im challeging you to basketball and you still cower behind the same excuse of "Come to my house and do it" - hey, didnt you use that excuse with Acgrundy and SGV? LMAO @ you, you try and have this facade of greatness, yet have nothing to back it up.....and u cower at home when someone wants to confront you. HAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2006, 03:25:30 PM »
LOL @ u trying to flip the script, dude u posted a ginormous list of your internet friends u missed, i reposted Hopers reply and u got butthurt. Then u glamorize shit wishing people were on ur dick, so that it boosts ur little internet ego, i got u figuered out kid, dont worry....

why dont u guys just fight each other already
^^he wont leave his house to lose at some basketball......a fight? psh, he'll make up some excuse to want to have it at his house, I dont want to fight him, i dont even hate the dude.....i just like getting his panties in a bunch.....I would though like to play basketball with him and embarrase him, but that will never happen because he's afraid to leave his house :-x

LOL@this idiot...

I told him that I'd play him a game of basketball for 500 bux... I told him I'll give him a 10-0 lead if he comes within my area to play... I even changed it to $500 if you win, $100 if you lose... Why won't he play me? I'm 6'5" - he's 5'7"...I've been playing oragnized basketball my whole life - he plays 2-on-2 with his Mexican friends at school...I'm normal - he's retarded....If he doesn't wanna lose in basketball, do you really think he wants to get his already deformed face mashed in? :-*
LMAO @ you, i play with semi-pro ABA players almost weekly! The Love of your life, Farmar even came down and played where i played, Organized ball my ass, if u went to such a great basketball school like taft, why arnt you at LEAST playing in a CC?!?! fake ass wanna be baller, thats sad....i dont even care for the money, i just want to play you to beat you. I dont pretend to be something im not, like you, i dont sheltar myself at home, like you do... :-X

LMAO@semi-pro ballers...And I'm not "playing CC" because I'm not trying to make basketball my career, idiot, I injured my knee my senior year and didn't get a scholarship because of that...Now I only play for fun, but my skill still remains...And I only spend about 5% of my time at home, so what the fuck are you talking about, you pathetic excuse for a life-form...Come with something better, please, you obviously don't wanna see me and anyone who doesn't see that is just as retarded as you...
LOL @ you......people have challenged you to fights and other things, im challeging you to basketball and you still cower behind the same excuse of "Come to my house and do it" - hey, didnt you use that excuse with Acgrundy and SGV? LMAO @ you, you try and have this facade of greatness, yet have nothing to back it up.....and u cower at home when someone wants to confront you. HAHA!

Actually no, I never used that excuse, SGV never wanted to fight me and Acgrundy was once supposed to meet me at Powehouse, but backed down when he found out I was under 18...Another time he was going to come to my house with $1,500 in his pocket, all I had to do was beat his ass and take it...We had it set up and everything...he backed down from that as well...But tell me something...What does this have to do with you being the most pathetic poster in the history of this board? Honestly, everything from your dumbness, to your ugliness, to your pussiness, you are the worst at everything in every single category...I'm pretty sure you hate everything about yourself, but then again, you're retarded, so you might not... :-X

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »
Haven't seen TNP around here in ages, the dude who had MC Eiht holding up the gun as his avatar. He is a cool dude.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »
Boy you guys are sure doing a whole lot of laughing while you argue...LOL at this LMAO at that, does anybody's face hurt yet?  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »
Boy you guys are sure doing a whole lot of laughing while you argue...LOL at this LMAO at that, does anybody's face hurt yet?  :-X

How can you not laugh at this guy? VV

...The reason he does it is because he loves me so much and tries jacking my style. Is it not obvious?

rik

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2006, 04:02:48 PM »
You know what would be funny if NIK and E-Crazy were really good friends.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2006, 04:03:11 PM »
GREAT THREAD!!!!  This needs to be in the classic threads.  And ECrazy Im just saying the obvious, you are on Nik's nuts plain and simple, and also you have never discussed the Dips music ONCE, thats what I was saying, just posting the obvious.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2006, 04:03:19 PM »
^^^Cuz Im nice  ;D
he looks like this dude i knocked out my first year in college  ;)
I try not to judge people on how they look, but yes it can be hard...........................

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2006, 04:04:34 PM »
I do gotta say ive never seen to many mexicans guy ballin on the court tho ...but im not saying he cant, im just saying its rare....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2006, 04:27:15 PM »
I want to know why you still have a picture of that man and his kid on your computer.  :-X

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
I want to know why you still have a picture of that man and his kid on your computer.  :-X

It's not on my computer, genius, it's uploaded on a web-page (forever), intended for comedic value... :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2006, 04:53:36 PM »

It's not on my computer, genius, it's uploaded on a web-page (forever), intended for comedic value... :-*

LOL! haha it was funny  ;D
But he does like the dips so hes cool  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2006, 05:05:16 PM »

LOL. There goes your only reason for liking him...He pretends to listen to Dipset so that he can be liked...You got played. ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2006, 05:17:12 PM »

LOL. There goes your only reason for liking him...He pretends to listen to Dipset so that he can be liked...You got played. ;D

i did didnt I?  >:(
I was bamboozled!!!  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds