Author Topic: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.  (Read 2402 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2006, 06:50:16 PM »
I want to know why you still have a picture of that man and his kid on your computer.  :-X

It's not on my computer, genius, it's uploaded on a web-page (forever), intended for comedic value... :-*

For some reason i dont find a man and his little boy funny. oh well, different strokes....

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2006, 07:29:19 PM »
I want to know why you still have a picture of that man and his kid on your computer.  :-X

It's not on my computer, genius, it's uploaded on a web-page (forever), intended for comedic value... :-*

For some reason i dont find a man and his little boy funny. oh well, different strokes....

It's not the man...It's the deformity of the "man" combined with the "please not again" look on the boys face...By the looks on E-Crazy's face, he's just about ready to begin, but the boys face tells me E-Crazy just finished...Someone please get him a tissue!

ecrazy

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2006, 08:29:04 PM »
Boy you guys are sure doing a whole lot of laughing while you argue...LOL at this LMAO at that, does anybody's face hurt yet?  :-X

LOL! HAHAHHA

ecrazy

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »

It's not the man...It's the deformity of the "man" combined with the "please not again" look on the boys face...By the looks on E-Crazy's face, he's just about ready to begin, but the boys face tells me E-Crazy just finished...Someone please get him a tissue!
Wow, thats pretty sick and sad that you think that way with me and my nephew, thats pretty low for anyone.
LOL @ you reaching for laughs, HA!

Who here finds that pic funny other than Elior?

Anyone?

ecrazy

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2006, 08:39:33 PM »
And another thing about me liking the diplomats, lets see:

Ive always liked Cam, i was kinda feeling Juelz, Jim jones was so/so (i was only diggin Certified gangstas) but what really turned me on was the Heatmakerz and Rsonist...I went with a homie of mine to Conway Studios and he was mastering some beats and lacing vocals and i was hooked (remember when i made the thread a while back about joining the Movement? ) anyway, yeah, you feel stupid (er) now dont you Elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2006, 09:27:11 PM »

Who here finds that pic funny other than Elior?

Anyone?

VV

LOL! haha it was funny  ;D

...pay attention, you dumb dick-licking muthafucka... :-*

herpes

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2006, 11:29:10 PM »
remember em28 the kid that used to cut school to post here.  Is that spicemuthafuckin1 aka dipset general... cuz duke averages like 25 post a day since he came back... very em28 esque

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2006, 11:30:36 PM »

Ive always liked Cam, i was kinda feeling Juelz, Jim jones was so/so (i was only diggin Certified gangstas) but what really turned me on was the Heatmakerz and Rsonist...I went with a homie of mine to Conway Studios and he was mastering some beats and lacing vocals and i was hooked (remember when i made the thread a while back about joining the Movement? ) anyway, yeah, you feel stupid (er) now dont you Elior

Thanks there you go, all I wanted to know ;D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2006, 11:31:50 PM »
remember em28 the kid that used to cut school to post here.  Is that spicemuthafuckin1 aka dipset general... cuz duke averages like 25 post a day since he came back... very em28 esque

Remove your mouth from my dick please.  LOL I had 3000 posts w/Spice over a 2 year span, I got banned for 10 days, and since I have been back I have posted alot in the 2 weeks, your point is?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »

LOL...em28 still posts here under T R E V...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2006, 12:53:15 AM »
^^Lets Go Mets speaks bullshit all the time anyway,  dude is always on my nuts, its very sad

ecrazy

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2006, 01:38:55 AM »

Fuck outta here talking like i need to explain myself to you, i explained it so that you can get off my nuts already, fag

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2006, 01:42:03 AM »

Fuck outta here talking like i need to explain myself to you, i explained it so that you can get off my nuts already, fag
::)

herpes

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2006, 05:44:48 AM »
^^Lets Go Mets speaks bullshit all the time anyway,  dude is always on my nuts, its very sad
why b/c i sonned in you a few baseball threads?  Your a tool and a sheep.  Why dont u jack off to your camron cd covers.  Its a damn shame your father didnt kick ur mother in the stomach when she was pregnant with you

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »
^^you sonned me in a couple baseball threads?  Doggie I came w/ facts while you proved my point that you know nothing.  I have a challenge for you, try and get off my nuts for a day, seriousley.  You follow me around everywhere I post all the time, the obsession has to stop some time.  When I got banned, you were the one who made the entire thread about it HAHAH.  If you got banned I wouldnt even notice lol you are nothing man,you have never said anything even somewhat intelligent sounding.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 10:47:11 AM by DipsetGeneral »