Author Topic: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.  (Read 2406 times)

herpes

Re: The Official "What ever happened to?" Thread.
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2006, 01:50:06 PM »
^^you sonned me in a couple baseball threads?  Doggie I came w/ facts while you proved my point that you know nothing.  I have a challenge for you, try and get off my nuts for a day, seriousley.  You follow me around everywhere I post all the time, the obsession has to stop some time.  When I got banned, you were the one who made the entire thread about it HAHAH.  If you got banned I wouldnt even notice lol you are nothing man,you have never said anything even somewhat intelligent sounding.

what facts did you present that bonds won mvp awards.  We all know that. ok is that all you have, explain how it proves i knw nothing about baseball.  Your a tool who doesnt have a mind of his own. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »
The Mets really screwed me last night.... >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Throwback

« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2006, 08:08:28 AM »
^^Lets Go Mets speaks bullshit all the time anyway,  dude is always on my nuts, its very sad
why b/c i sonned in you a few baseball threads?  Your a tool and a sheep.  Why dont u jack off to your camron cd covers.  Its a damn shame your father didnt kick ur mother in the stomach when she was pregnant with you
lmfao

PLANT

« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2006, 08:17:31 AM »
Tom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Dipset Groupie

Dipseters should bow down and respect an OG like Tom, LOL at DipsetGeneral acting like hes the man around here or something. You should really go jerk off to a JO jersey or a Camron photo instead of posting in a non-dipset thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 12:54:01 AM »

Dipseters should bow down and respect an OG like Tom, LOL at DipsetGeneral acting like hes the man around here or something. You should really go jerk off to a JO jersey or a Camron photo instead of posting in a non-dipset thread.

Youre a hater dogg. How you gonna keep calling this dude a groupie when you suck Chris Bosh's dick so much you got his jizz on youre breath. An OG LIKE TOM???? What the fuck is an internet O.G. do you become an O.G. cuz you punch more letters into youre keyboard for a longer amount of time then someone else? Bad motherfuckers behind the keyboard....LOL. you make me laugh dogg thanks  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »

:sleep: :sleep:

basketball knowledge General > Plant
rap knowledge   General > Plant
Dipset > Snoop
JO > Bosh
Pacers > Raptors 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2006, 01:37:06 AM »

still laughing at the 'go jerk off to a JO jersey' line...
I heard you told youre girl to get a tatto of bosh's face on her butt so when you hit it doggy you can see youre hero, i heard she said it makes you get off faster, shes just trying to make you happy, bosh and pussy what could be better right??...just what i heard tho, dont kill the messenger.... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2006, 02:52:52 AM »
cuz duke averages like 25 post a day since he came back... very em28 esque
:laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 02:59:21 AM »
this is hilarious!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2006, 09:07:20 PM »
but real talk, fuck the mets. too bad my teams been off a little this year.

x_nadya_x

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2006, 10:32:42 AM »
Nadya left because some breed of dick head told her that they hoped she got raped - very mature. Now she came back to see where her name had been mentioned and she is subsequently leaving again! Adios! :)

J Bananas

« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2006, 10:34:40 AM »
dont forget to be raped on your way out  :D

x_nadya_x

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2006, 10:38:48 AM »
The only reason Im not actually hurt by those comments and never was because I know for a fact that if ANY of you saw me you wouldn't A) recognise me anyway and B)even if you did theres no way the 90% of you who are probably internet geeks who just wish they could move to compton and get their dick sucked for the first time would even talk to me anyway. So you saw one of two bad pics of me,  you think that justifies telling someone to get raped? Or whatever petty little thing that drove you to make such comments. Anyway as I said I really don't give a shit- but you're all very sad if you use the internet as a barrier to say things that you wouldn't dare say in real life- such as "don't forget to get raped on the way out".
If any of you ever come to Paris let me know and ill be happy for you to grow the balls to say such shit to my face.

J Bananas

« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2006, 10:40:37 AM »
girl you know you're attractive stop trippin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2006, 10:49:52 AM »
girl you know you're attractive stop trippin

You just gave this bitch the ultimate high, and I hate bitches like that...