Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1765 times)

rik

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2006, 09:04:56 PM »
My stomach hurts I either have the stomach flu or food poisoning. Fuckin sucks man been throwing up all day.
that sucks dude. get well.

Thanks....excuse me gotta go throw up again.  :-[

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2006, 09:07:30 PM »
LOL. I knew the fat groupie would be in here sooner or later. I made a topic about the blunt in his sig, not about him...Ya'll are close to outnumbering my pubic hair... :-\

SGV

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
Making a Topic about someone = Dickriding, Groupie'd Out, Girl Activities... To any person with a brain that functions.

But, in NIK terms, Frank Burns is dickriding him (NIK) for responding. You gotta love the way his little world works.

I know what you want to say, "You're on my nuts. You're fat. You're an idiot. You're a moron. etc." Come with something new, maybe you won't get whored everytime you make a thread.

How did I know NIP... Good ol' Now I'm Predictable. The title states Frank Burns aka Banana Boy. The thread is about HIS signature. This thread is about another man. It's not the first time you've done this. Faggot is as Faggot does.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2006, 10:37:37 PM »
Making a Topic about someone = Dickriding, Groupie'd Out, Girl Activities... To any person with a brain that functions.

But, in NIK terms, Frank Burns is dickriding him (NIK) for responding. You gotta love the way his little world works.

I know what you want to say, "You're on my nuts. You're fat. You're an idiot. You're a moron. etc." Come with something new, maybe you won't get whored everytime you make a thread.

How did I know NIP... Good ol' Now I'm Predictable. The title states Frank Burns aka Banana Boy. The thread is about HIS signature. This thread is about another man. It's not the first time you've done this. Faggot is as Faggot does.

LOL, you act like I didn't already read that... Of course you're gunna predict what I'm gunna say when you know it's true...It's like a fatso who fucks a fat bitch on the internet and then says "I suppose you're gunna call me desperate now!"...Get off the dick, faggot, this thread was made to address a mis-shaped blunt, not for you to eat sausage...

SGV

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2006, 08:37:13 AM »
LMAO at NIP trying to justify his predictable ways. Face it, you haven't had a new joke for me in 2 years. You've been using old shit as a vrutch, while everyday theres something new about you. The truth is, you just don't have anything. You lack material and it hurts you. It hurts you that your Internet Legend status is plagued by old jokes and whiney dickriding posts.

This thread was created so you could dickride yet another man. If you wantedto address a blunt then it shouldve been about the blunt and dudes name shouldn't have been brought up. Sorry NIP this thread proves your on Frank Burns' nuts, mine, Grundys and anyone else you've replied to thus far.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2006, 10:15:39 AM »
LMAO at NIP trying to justify his predictable ways. Face it, you haven't had a new joke for me in 2 years. You've been using old shit as a vrutch, while everyday theres something new about you. The truth is, you just don't have anything. You lack material and it hurts you. It hurts you that your Internet Legend status is plagued by old jokes and whiney dickriding posts.

This thread was created so you could dickride yet another man. If you wantedto address a blunt then it shouldve been about the blunt and dudes name shouldn't have been brought up. Sorry NIP this thread proves your on Frank Burns' nuts, mine, Grundys and anyone else you've replied to thus far.

The thing is, with me, none of this shit is a joke...I'm just really speaking my mind about you, LOL. With you, it's jokes, you think you're funny, you're a clown cracking jokes at the dude shitting all over you...I own your WCC career, same with Acgrundy... if anyone thinks your name, they automatically associate it with a Lil Jon loving fatass who fucked Pink and the "Is SGV fat thread". For Acgrundy, it's an overgrown bum/loser who picks on people half his age online, and tries really hard to be funny. The thread they most associate him with is "Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek"...I have exclusive rights to both of your names on here, it's no wonder you guys are on my dick in a good portion of the threads I post in... 8)

Throwback

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2006, 10:21:38 AM »
i'm the blackest nigger in this thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2006, 01:34:42 PM »

The thing is, with me, none of this shit is a joke...I'm just really speaking my mind about you, LOL. With you, it's jokes, you think you're funny, you're a clown cracking jokes at the dude shitting all over you...I own your WCC career, same with Acgrundy... if anyone thinks your name, they automatically associate it with a Lil Jon loving fatass who fucked Pink and the "Is SGV fat thread". For Acgrundy, it's an overgrown bum/loser who picks on people half his age online, and tries really hard to be funny. The thread they most associate him with is "Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek"...I have exclusive rights to both of your names on here, it's no wonder you guys are on my dick in a good portion of the threads I post in... 8)

wow NIK goin hard at these dudes....cmon yall you are like 5 on 1 on NIK and he still punishing every single one of you....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
how about these dudes claming to be black or NOT WHITE or whatever post a picture, people cant deny a picture...

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2006, 03:28:57 PM »
how about these dudes claming to be black or NOT WHITE or whatever post a picture, people cant deny a picture...
im native american, but you cant tell.

rik

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acgrundy

« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2006, 04:46:02 PM »

Sure thing Kobe.  Let me spend 12 hours thinking of a good reply, meanwhile I'll be in my den worshipping a statue that I made of you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »

Sure thing Kobe.  Let me spend 12 hours thinking of a good reply, meanwhile I'll be in my den worshipping a statue that I made of you.

^^AKA I have nothing to say, because it's true that I'm on your nuts with no reason, so I'll just wait 'till you post in another thread and start making lame jokes about you in there.

acgrundy

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2006, 06:06:07 PM »

^^AKA I have nothing to say, because it's true that I'm on your nuts with no reason, so I'll just wait 'till you post in another thread and start making lame jokes about you in there.

ok, well I'll just make you cry again then...

I believe you refered to me as being the guy known as "To Acgrundy the 27 year old internet geek"
hhaha, well I could give a fuck as to how I am known on here.  Unlike you, wcc isn't the best part of my life.  My biggest accomplishment in life isn't being known as the kobe of wcc and an internet legend.  On my worst days I can come on here read a post of yours and completely boost my self esteem, because no matter how shitty a day I have, at least I know that my proudest moments and best memories in life havent come from an internet forum full of 14 year olds and wanna be net thugs.

Truth hurts homo.  Go pretend how fuckin cool you are.  Meanwhile I can't wait to laugh at your next pathetic post where you suck your own dick and inflate your wcc forum developed ego.  Maybe some 14 year old boy will come on here and suck  your cock too, and help prove your legendary status on this forum.  I bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, that is until the next time wcc goes down and you realize how fuckin pathetic you are and have nothing to do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2006, 06:26:42 PM »

ok, well I'll just make you cry again then...

I believe you refered to me as being the guy known as "To Acgrundy the 27 year old internet geek"
hhaha, well I could give a fuck as to how I am known on here.  Unlike you, wcc isn't the best part of my life.  My biggest accomplishment in life isn't being known as the kobe of wcc and an internet legend.  On my worst days I can come on here read a post of yours and completely boost my self esteem, because no matter how shitty a day I have, at least I know that my proudest moments and best memories in life havent come from an internet forum full of 14 year olds and wanna be net thugs.

Truth hurts homo.  Go pretend how fuckin cool you are.  Meanwhile I can't wait to laugh at your next pathetic post where you suck your own dick and inflate your wcc forum developed ego.  Maybe some 14 year old boy will come on here and suck  your cock too, and help prove your legendary status on this forum.  I bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, that is until the next time wcc goes down and you realize how fuckin pathetic you are and have nothing to do.

^Once again, this is the reason you're a pathetic douche-bag known as a loser on these boards...

Unlike you, I know I can't speak for you outside of this message board, but what I do know is that the time you do spend posting here, you act like a dickriding homo who tries hard to be funny, and that may or may not translate into your real life (for your sake, I hope not, but based on how you think you've got people figured by reading their posts, it probably does). You also admitted that you come on the internet to boost your self-esteem, which indicates you have LOW self-esteem...Any moron coulda' figured that out on their own and I knew all along, but now you can't even deny it, because you've admitted it yourself. When WCC goes down, I will have some pussy to dip in...When WCC goes down, you will probably sit on your couch and flip channels, realzing you are pushing 30, yet still have nothing in life figured out. No wonder you have low self-esteem...Internet, real life, outter-space, underground railroads, it don't matter where, losers always lose, and this is just another case. :-*