Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1818 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 04:51:01 PM »
i take some cardboard and roll an o out of it ant put it in the end. its about 1cm long. for js .5cm long

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »
I use crutches on joints, people try to clown but ya know me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 11:56:48 PM »
i just smoke straight blunts my blunts are rolled tight and filled right so the end aint all soggy, its just as thick as the rest of the blunt..and like Dipset General said im a BEAST At rollin blunts. I feel just like NIK i wouldnt want mine rolled by anybody other then me. My roomate has me roll all his. Shit my freind used to get 5 blunts in the morning and tell me to roll him all his blunts for the day  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 11:58:42 PM »
I'm high as a motherfucker 8)  Yea Mosav rolls a perfect blunt, I can roll a decent blunt but its very sloppy and ugly looking when its finished :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 12:13:41 AM »
I'm high as a motherfucker 8)  Yea Mosav rolls a perfect blunt, I can roll a decent blunt but its very sloppy and ugly looking when its finished :-\
the bottom line is getting high tho right?
but its always ncie when youre blunt is tightly rolled and lasts 15-20 mins instead of 7-10 mins when its sloppy. and i only roll .5 at a time

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 10:11:48 AM »

Practice makes perfect...We all started like this, try different techniques...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 10:12:41 AM »
and i only roll .5 at a time

Hopefully you shorten your blunts...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »

i dont shorten in length i shorten in width, i rip off a strip off the blunt so its even tighter...if i roll .7 i use the whole blunt

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 08:51:45 PM »

i dont shorten in length i shorten in width, i rip off a strip off the blunt so its even tighter...if i roll .7 i use the whole blunt

.7 in a whole blunt is still gunna mean you're getting too high of a tobacco:weed ratio...LOL. I think it feels much better to smoke a fatter blunt, even if it is shorter in length...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 12:49:44 AM »

.7 in a whole blunt is still gunna mean you're getting too high of a tobacco:weed ratio...LOL. I think it feels much better to smoke a fatter blunt, even if it is shorter in length...PeACe

alright alright, i can smoke however i want too  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »

alright alright, i can smoke however i want too  ;D

Go ahead, I'm just tryna help YOU out...

Narrator

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »
I bet none of you have ever been lifted in your lives, let alone rolled that shit up.  Especially Now I Know.

Oh, and BTW, Frank Burns, don't try and respond with that Mexican shit again.

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 05:51:52 PM »
I bet none of you have ever been lifted in your lives, let alone rolled that shit up.  Especially Now I Know.

Oh, and BTW, Frank Burns, don't try and respond with that Mexican shit again.

que? lifted?

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 05:53:16 PM »
^^^^ Hmmm, guess you aren't as predictable as I expected.  I thought you'd try to discredit me again by claiming I called myself a Mexican once.

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 05:54:06 PM »
^what? you're a whiteboy from north cacalack i know that