Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1815 times)

Narrator

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2006, 05:58:20 PM »
^^^^^^^ Didn't we already talk about this a while back?  After it was over, you stopped accusing me of being white for a while.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2006, 08:23:51 PM »
I bet none of you have ever been lifted in your lives, let alone rolled that shit up.  Especially Now I Know.

Oh, and BTW, Frank Burns, don't try and respond with that Mexican shit again.

LMAO...Yup, you're white.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2006, 12:31:47 AM »
and i only roll .5 at a time

Hopefully you shorten your blunts...
i dont shorten in length i shorten in width, i rip off a strip off the blunt so its even tighter...if i roll .7 i use the whole blunt

.7 in a whole blunt is still gunna mean you're getting too high of a tobacco:weed ratio...LOL. I think it feels much better to smoke a fatter blunt, even if it is shorter in length...PeACe

alright alright, i can smoke however i want too  ;D

Go ahead, I'm just tryna help YOU out...

Thanks  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 04:18:20 AM »

You mean yourself?  You can say "nigga" all you want, but it will never allow you to be a GOD like me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »

You mean yourself?  You can say "nigga" all you want, but it will never allow you to be a GOD like me.

LOL@I guarantee you're more white than me...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 11:14:11 AM »
...That blunt in your sig is rolled shitty as fuck, homie...Looks like it fell in the toilet and had to be be re-rolled by an armless crackhead... :-X

nigga this blunt is real rasta style, beats a little pencil shaped fruity royal wrap anyday, its got character

Sorry man, the blunts I roll be lookin' pretty... perfectly rounded, nicely tight... your blunt looks like I just shit it out... :-X

You have got to be the corniest mufucka on here.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

Nope.  *Bumps Dead Mike's "I'm Black Y'all".*

I think I told him the same thing a while back...

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 05:12:27 PM »
lol, the funny thing is, back in the day NIK used to try and diss on me by calling me a pothead and a stoner.  hahaha.  He also used to get at me on AIM asking me weed questions.  This shit is funny as fuck.  A real stoner would smoke the shit outta that blunt wit no complaints at all.

Keep the mutha fuckin blunt in ya pocket loc
cause doggy dogg is all about the zig zag smoke

Hit me with a jizzoint, Fuck a blunt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 07:35:44 PM »
...That blunt in your sig is rolled shitty as fuck, homie...Looks like it fell in the toilet and had to be be re-rolled by an armless crackhead... :-X

nigga this blunt is real rasta style, beats a little pencil shaped fruity royal wrap anyday, its got character

Sorry man, the blunts I roll be lookin' pretty... perfectly rounded, nicely tight... your blunt looks like I just shit it out... :-X

"Corniest"? Because I roll nice blunts?? LMAO@this square claiming others are "corny".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »

Nope.  *Bumps Dead Mike's "I'm Black Y'all".*

I think I told him the same thing a while back...

Does anyone on here take you seriously? Go manufacture some cotton t-shirts, my nigga...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2006, 07:42:17 PM »
lol, the funny thing is, back in the day NIK used to try and diss on me by calling me a pothead and a stoner.  hahaha.  He also used to get at me on AIM asking me weed questions.  This shit is funny as fuck.  A real stoner would smoke the shit outta that blunt wit no complaints at all.

Keep the mutha fuckin blunt in ya pocket loc
cause doggy dogg is all about the zig zag smoke

Hit me with a jizzoint, Fuck a blunt

LOL. 3 blow jobs in a row!...I dissed you for being a pothead loser who is going nowhere in life, not for blazing weed...And a real stoner with no standards would smoke that blunt with no complaints, this real muthafucka would re-roll it and then smoke it for twice as long as the "real stoner"... I'm also not a "stoner", I'm a weed smoker... :-*

PS...Fuck a J, unless you like wasting weed all the time. :-X

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2006, 07:50:09 PM »
damn if I had a nickel for every stupid post I read on here I would have a shitload of nickels.

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006, 07:51:13 PM »
Does anyone on here take you seriously? Go manufacture some cotton t-shirts, my nigga...

You sure as hell did in that Biggie debate before you realized how stupid you were being.  And you know damn well that you were dead fuckin serious the whole time.

Also, you might not wanna diss Phillyboy for being a square when that's obviously what you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2006, 07:58:59 PM »

You sure as hell did in that Biggie debate before you realized how stupid you were being.  And you know damn well that you were dead fuckin serious the whole time.

Also, you might not wanna diss Phillyboy for being a square when that's obviously what you are.

No, I actually didn't take you seriously... I thought you were too dumb to be true at first, I believed you were most likely an alias...Now I realize you're just a pathetic white kid craving for attention...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006, 07:59:57 PM »
damn if I had a nickel for every stupid post I read on here I would have a shitload of nickels.

Stop reading your own posts. :D