Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1759 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »
This is getting out of hand. Grundy and Nik shouldnt be allowed to talk to each other anymore, its always a fight lol.  stop the hate, spread the love NO HOMO

PLANT

« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 06:31:57 PM »
damn, you guys are really taking this shit seriously, and way to far.....

pure comedy tho

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 06:37:44 PM »
Acgrundy's replies broken down psychologicaly:

NIK, you come off as so cool on WCC that I have absolutely nothing to say when you shit on me, so I'm gunna talk about a fictional life I invented for you that exists outside of this board, since I don't really know anything about you...It doesn't really matter if I make myself look like a desperate moron speaking out of my ass, in the end I will always be able to compensate with a "Kobe" joke...I wish I was 20. :'(

acgrundy

« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »
say what you want kobe, make me feel good about myself.  I may not be an internet legend, but that is sure as hell ok with me.  too bad you can't say the same.  oh, I think you still have a tear dripping down your face.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2006, 06:52:24 PM »
say what you want kobe, make me feel good about myself.  I may not be an internet legend, but that is sure as hell ok with me.  too bad you can't say the same.  oh, I think you still have a tear dripping down your face.

Go flip channels, son...

acgrundy

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:25 PM »
oh yeah, yes I do need my self esteem boosted every now and then.  Pretty much every human being in the world does.  You acting like you don't just further proves to me how low yours actually is, because you can't even admit it on a fuckin internet forum with nobody you know in real life.  Why is that?  its because this is the only thing you have going for you.  the wcc kobe legend is the best your life will ever get, ever.  You won't ever admit that on here, because that would crush all your dreams, it probably would make you commit suicide.  25,000 posts and that doesn't even count all the bullshit you post in this part of the forum.  yet you sit there and call everyone else names, brag about your life, inflate your ego, and act like you are the coolest person in the world.  Everyone has their own opinion of what cool is and what being a loser is.  And I will admit, that I spend way too much time posting on this forum, way too much, and I don't spend nearly the amount of time you do.  I mean you fuckin posted on here when you were supposedly on vacation in miami, just to let people know how easily you snuck weed into the airport.  How fuckin pathetic is that?  I personally would consider you the most pathetic person on here.  Whatever you consider me, it is what it is.  If someone wants to consider me a loser, so be it, I don't care.  I'm a college graduate, work a full time job, own a business, own my own truck, and live on my own.  You what, live with your parents and are the wcc legend?  I understand why you are so proud, who the fuck wouldn't want that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »
oh yeah, yes I do need my self esteem boosted every now and then.  Pretty much every human being in the world does.  You acting like you don't just further proves to me how low yours actually is, because you can't even admit it on a fuckin internet forum with nobody you know in real life.  Why is that?  its because this is the only thing you have going for you.  the wcc kobe legend is the best your life will ever get, ever.  You won't ever admit that on here, because that would crush all your dreams, it probably would make you commit suicide.  25,000 posts and that doesn't even count all the bullshit you post in this part of the forum.  yet you sit there and call everyone else names, brag about your life, inflate your ego, and act like you are the coolest person in the world.  Everyone has their own opinion of what cool is and what being a loser is.  And I will admit, that I spend way too much time posting on this forum, way too much, and I don't spend nearly the amount of time you do.  I mean you fuckin posted on here when you were supposedly on vacation in miami, just to let people know how easily you snuck weed into the airport.  How fuckin pathetic is that?  I personally would consider you the most pathetic person on here.  Whatever you consider me, it is what it is.  If someone wants to consider me a loser, so be it, I don't care.  I'm a college graduate, work a full time job, own a business, own my own truck, and live on my own.  You what, live with your parents and are the wcc legend?  I understand why you are so proud, who the fuck wouldn't want that?

LOL@this idiot. "If you don't admit that you come on here to boost your self-esteem like I do, then you have nothing going for you." LMAO, dude, nothing in life would be more hilarous than a professional psychological analysis of your ridiculous posts...See, a big dfference between us is that in our "arguments" (<<me shitting on you), most of the stuff you say is made up, while all I speak is truth (not counting the occasional sarcasm)...You like to believe that once I close this window, that I have nothing to go to, that I don't have a female I can call up and go smoke a blunt with, that I don't have a nice car, down ass homies, a high-paying job, that I can't get a good dome-session after you finish doming me up on this board...You WANT to believe that, because like you said, it boosts your self-esteem...But sorry to break it to you, man, all the stories you've created in your homo-erotic head are false...Maybe your jack-off sessions won't be as complete anymore, but I gotta speak the truth...Most of my posts are from work. I get PAID to shit on you...You take breaks in between your channel-flipping to get shitted on...Do you see the difference here? In all honesty, I have no problems with you, I don't give a fuck if you exist and I don't give a fuck what your next move will be...I do, however, notice that you "dislike" me (<<what a female) and ride my dick very often, sometimes with no reason whatsoever other than to simply ride it...You can either jump off and pretend I don't exist like I usually do with you, or keep riding and get FUCKED...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2006, 07:27:08 PM »
Fact: You keep a quote of someone calling you "the kobe of wcc" in your sig
Fact: On several occasions you have referred to yourself as the wcc legend, and you are what makes this forum
Fact: you have over 25,000 posts
Fact: You have been banned on numerous occassions, only to beg and plead to Overseer to let you come back, with your stats
Fact: You posted on this forum while on vacation, basically to let someone know, "I Told You So"
Fact: You came on this forum crying about how you were busted for weed and you were scared, and basically let everyone know what a fucking pathetic coward you are
Fact: You lies constantly and get caught in it constantly.  You've lied consistently about your age and been called on it
Fact: You shared your picture with wcc, only to have been constantly made fun of it and your enormous jewish nose, yet everytime you say some shit like "that picture was taken when I was 12" as if you are completely ashamed of it
Fact:  YOu used to constantly brag about your rap and producing skills, only to upload your music for everyone to hear.  At which point everyone dissed on you and said how wack it was.  At which point you came up with a ton of excuses.  No faith in even yourself.
Fact: Your girlfriend comes on an internet message board to defend you, meanwhile you let the cops arrest her for your weed
Fact: You live with your parents, have only a HS education, live off your parents, most likely don't have a job or anything going for you, yet call 90% of this forum pathetic.  What is it about you that makes you not pathetic?
Fact:  You have the most posts on an internet forum, meaning you have got to spend a shitload of time on here.  Again, what is not pathetic about that?
Fact: You used to try and diss me by calling me a pothead and a stoner. Then you started smoking and would hit me up on AIM asking me all kinds of retarded ass questions about weed.  Now you consistently brag about your smoking habits and how much knowledge you have.
Fact: You consistenly make threads about other people on this forum.  Such as the "Is SGV Fat" thread.  What does that tell you about insecurity and self esteem.
Fact: You consistently brag about yourself on an internet forum consisting of people, 99% of whom you have never met nor will ever meet.

I don't care if everyone on this forum doesn't believe any of this.  Me and you both know its true.  I don't care if this whole forum thinks I am the most pathetic loser on here, it doesn't matter to me.  The reason I do this, is simply because I am an asshole.  I was an asshole growing up, I"m an asshole now, and I will most likely be an asshole the rest of my life.  I do this because I KNOW it kills you.  It hurts your feelings, because of the quote in your sig, the fact that you call  yourself a legend, and the fact that you posted while on vacation just to say "I told you so".

Now go fuck yourself you fuckin drama queen baby.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »
Fact: On several occasions you have referred to yourself as the wcc legend, and you are what makes this forum
Fact: You have been banned on numerous occassions, only to beg and plead to Overseer to let you come back, with your stats
Fact: You posted on this forum while on vacation, basically to let someone know, "I Told You So"
Fact: You came on this forum crying about how you were busted for weed and you were scared, and basically let everyone know what a fucking pathetic coward you are
Fact: You lies constantly and get caught in it constantly.  You've lied consistently about your age and been called on it
Fact: You shared your picture with wcc, only to have been constantly made fun of it and your enormous jewish nose, yet everytime you say some shit like "that picture was taken when I was 12" as if you are completely ashamed of it
Fact:  YOu used to constantly brag about your rap and producing skills, only to upload your music for everyone to hear.  At which point everyone dissed on you and said how wack it was.  At which point you came up with a ton of excuses.  No faith in even yourself.
Fact: Your girlfriend comes on an internet message board to defend you, meanwhile you let the cops arrest her for your weed
Fact: You live with your parents, have only a HS education, live off your parents, most likely don't have a job or anything going for you, yet call 90% of this forum pathetic.  What is it about you that makes you not pathetic?
Fact:  You have the most posts on an internet forum, meaning you have got to spend a shitload of time on here.  Again, what is not pathetic about that?
Fact: You used to try and diss me by calling me a pothead and a stoner. Then you started smoking and would hit me up on AIM asking me all kinds of retarded ass questions about weed.  Now you consistently brag about your smoking habits and how much knowledge you have.
Fact: You consistenly make threads about other people on this forum.  Such as the "Is SGV Fat" thread.  What does that tell you about insecurity and self esteem.
Fact: You consistently brag about yourself on an internet forum consisting of people, 99% of whom you have never met nor will ever meet.

I don't care if everyone on this forum doesn't believe any of this.  Me and you both know its true.  I don't care if this whole forum thinks I am the most pathetic loser on here, it doesn't matter to me.  The reason I do this, is simply because I am an asshole.  I was an asshole growing up, I"m an asshole now, and I will most likely be an asshole the rest of my life.  I do this because I KNOW it kills you.  It hurts your feelings, because of the quote in your sig, the fact that you call  yourself a legend, and the fact that you posted while on vacation just to say "I told you so".

All that shit aint really real is it lol. I dont see Nik hitting up Grundy on aim and asking questions about weed lol. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »

What's your point? PLANT PMed me asking me to put that in my sig, I thought it was a cool analogy by him...Off the nuts.

Point? I AM a WCC legend. :-*

Again, what's your point? Been here since day one, also have a job where I can post throughout the day...By dissing me for that, you are also dissing the person who runs this board, as well as Sikotic, the person you claim is "so cool"...

Totally false. I never begged Overseer to come back, he approached me one day about it on AIM. I also never begged for stats back, he came up with that idea as well when he first learned how to merge accounts...

Within the span of a 1 week vacation, I checked the forum ONCE for 10 minutes on complimentary internet service. Off the nuts.

No, I posted the scenerio and never claimed to be scared, just outraged...

Everyone lies, but based on these "facts" alone, I lie A LOT less than you...

I never shared that picture with WCC, someone hacked my computer 5 years back and leaked a bunch of phottoshopped pics of me when I was around 12 (I'm sure it was younger)...I've posted numerous current pics of myself since then, with absolutely no shame.

I was one of the top MCs of WCC... 8)

I don't think my girl EVER came on here to defend me...And how do you LET cops arrest someone, as if I control them? LMAO, moron...

I'm 19, perfectly normal age to live with parents...I take college coarses AND have a job...Wow, how much can you lie in one post? And you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? Lets see how much more shit you can make up...

You already said this, idiot, running out of shit to say?

I never asked you questions about weed, I asked you questions like "do you prefer a blunt or a j" and I've asked you about your J rolling techniques, but I never dissed you for smoking weed nor have I asked for information from you...More pathetic lies. ::)

Fact: you've made threads about other people on this forum...Only I never claimed it makes you insecure to do so, you did. :laugh:

I've met more people on this board than anyone else...I don't "brag" on here, I am myself, you're just an insecure dickhead, so you can't handle that...

So there we have it...A good portion of the reasons you just gave for hangin' on my nuts have been a LIE. Now tell me, what does that say about you? You claimed each and every one was a fact, and they obviously were not...Who can take you seriously? It's all an attempt to boost your self-esteem...Don't think for a second that I don't have your insecure ass figured, now go back to the couch... 8)

SGV

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »
NIK.. You seriously wanna take it to what people think when they see your Screen name?

How about a little Jewish kid who: thinks he's cool cuz he takes little baggies of weed on a plane; cries when he gets pulled over and "arrested" for having scales in his car (like a moron I might add); cries for getting a speeding ticket; lied and made up that he worked with or helped out in the studio people like E-40, Lionel Richie, Necro (with no Proof to show for ANY of it); his claim to fame is DUBCC; talks about dickridng and men a lot; dedicates to threads to other men on a regular basis; brings up his Internet Record label as if it was something huge; saves pictures of men on his webspace; searches men's myspace pages for "dirt"; cries when Kobe loses; cries when Shaq wins; throws a fit when someone disagrees with him; still checks and replies to DUBCC even when he's banned; still checks and replies to DUBCC when he's on vacation; backs out last minute when someone takes up his challenges (me, Grundy, etc.); is too afraid to leave his house...

Bro... Don't let me go on. And if you think this at all made up, look through his history. Talk about having exclusive rights someone's name. You're owned by everyone on here. You have a paragraph of shit that you're synonymous with and all of it makes you look like a scared, whiney, corny, little bitch.

These are what you call FACTS... Not little jokes made up that are called facts. Check the history...

acgrundy

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2006, 08:46:26 PM »

All that shit aint really real is it lol. I dont see Nik hitting up Grundy on aim and asking questions about weed lol. 

I swear to God on my life everything I posted is real.  I was off on the post count, its hard to keep track of.  but he used to hit me up all the time asking me questions about weed.  not only that but he used to lie to me about all this exclusive unreleased music he had.  Specifically about 6 months before the 2nd WSC album dropped he told me how he had the album and told me all these guests and shit.  Come to find out 6 months later nothing but lies.  The only reason I ever was nice to him and spoke to him on aim is because I wanted that music.  I was a fiend for westcoast music, I loved the shit out of it.  Like I said, believe it or don't, I don't care, I know its all facts and I know that it hurts his feelings, and that is the only thing I am trying to do.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2006, 08:47:43 PM »
^^Im not saying I believe it or not.  I like you and Nik, so Im not taking sides ;D 

acgrundy

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2006, 08:51:33 PM »
Just to show NIK, and any of his dickriders how pathetic he really is, here is my challenge:

I challenge Nik to let Overseer Ban both of us, just to show you guys how much of this forum his life depends on.  If I come back before NIK, then I will eat all my words and admit that he really is a WCC Legend.  If he comes back before me, well, I just know how hurt he will be from that and that is plenty enuff for me.  He will not take up this challenge for these reasons:

1) I know this is all he has got going in his life and he can't live without
2) I know I can live without wcc
3) I'm so much of an asshole that I am willing to be banned forever just to ruin NIK's favorite part of his life
4) I know the NIK knows that this is all true

There you have it NIK.  Are you up for the challenge or do I get to read some more of your fucking pathetic excuses?

SGV

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2006, 08:54:38 PM »
He won't take the challenge. Plus, if he does, he'll just find other ways to post (namely via his AIM buddies).