Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1763 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »
Just to show NIK, and any of his dickriders how pathetic he really is, here is my challenge:

I challenge Nik to let Overseer Ban both of us, just to show you guys how much of this forum his life depends on.  If I come back before NIK, then I will eat all my words and admit that he really is a WCC Legend.  If he comes back before me, well, I just know how hurt he will be from that and that is plenty enuff for me.  He will not take up this challenge for these reasons:

1) I know this is all he has got going in his life and he can't live without
2) I know I can live without wcc
3) I'm so much of an asshole that I am willing to be banned forever just to ruin NIK's favorite part of his life
4) I know the NIK knows that this is all true

There you have it NIK.  Are you up for the challenge or do I get to read some more of your fucking pathetic excuses?

lmao! this is quite the challenge, but nik wont do it, I wouldnt either.  Grundy you need to stay and Nik needs to stay, Grundy loves the bay which I love ;D  And myself and Nik are the 2 smartest posters in dubc regarding basketball, I love talking hoops w/ dude

acgrundy

« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2006, 09:13:18 PM »
$20 says dude is probably having E-Sex with his girlfriend right now.  After that they will have their pillow talk over AIM, in which NIK cries to her about wcc and begs her to come on here and defend him.  hahahah.  Pathetic.  I gaurantee he won't take the challenge.  Notice how many people on this forum he calls pathetic losers, but won't take the challenge because wcc is his life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2006, 09:20:22 PM »
NIK.. You seriously wanna take it to what people think when they see your Screen name?

How about a little Jewish kid who: thinks he's cool cuz he takes little baggies of weed on a plane; cries when he gets pulled over and "arrested" for having scales in his car (like a moron I might add); cries for getting a speeding ticket; lied and made up that he worked with or helped out in the studio people like E-40, Lionel Richie, Necro (with no Proof to show for ANY of it); his claim to fame is DUBCC; talks about dickridng and men a lot; dedicates to threads to other men on a regular basis; brings up his Internet Record label as if it was something huge; saves pictures of men on his webspace; searches men's myspace pages for "dirt"; cries when Kobe loses; cries when Shaq wins; throws a fit when someone disagrees with him; still checks and replies to DUBCC even when he's banned; still checks and replies to DUBCC when he's on vacation; backs out last minute when someone takes up his challenges (me, Grundy, etc.); is too afraid to leave his house...

Bro... Don't let me go on. And if you think this at all made up, look through his history. Talk about having exclusive rights someone's name. You're owned by everyone on here. You have a paragraph of shit that you're synonymous with and all of it makes you look like a scared, whiney, corny, little bitch.

These are what you call FACTS... Not little jokes made up that are called facts. Check the history...

The thing is, 90% of your "facts" are made up...Even the way you start it, "little Jewish kid"...I'm hardly little, at 6'5"...Maybe to you I'm little, but to you EVERYONE'S little. You have no right to talk, owning the most pathetic memory in WCC history, you FUCKED Pink through here...But it don't matter, at the end of the day, I'm blunted, and you're on my dick... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »
Fact: You keep a quote of someone calling you "the kobe of wcc" in your sig
Fact: On several occasions you have referred to yourself as the wcc legend, and you are what makes this forum
Fact: you have over 25,000 posts
Fact: You have been banned on numerous occassions, only to beg and plead to Overseer to let you come back, with your stats
Fact: You posted on this forum while on vacation, basically to let someone know, "I Told You So"
Fact: You came on this forum crying about how you were busted for weed and you were scared, and basically let everyone know what a fucking pathetic coward you are
Fact: You lies constantly and get caught in it constantly.  You've lied consistently about your age and been called on it
Fact: You shared your picture with wcc, only to have been constantly made fun of it and your enormous jewish nose, yet everytime you say some shit like "that picture was taken when I was 12" as if you are completely ashamed of it
Fact:  YOu used to constantly brag about your rap and producing skills, only to upload your music for everyone to hear.  At which point everyone dissed on you and said how wack it was.  At which point you came up with a ton of excuses.  No faith in even yourself.
Fact: Your girlfriend comes on an internet message board to defend you, meanwhile you let the cops arrest her for your weed
Fact: You live with your parents, have only a HS education, live off your parents, most likely don't have a job or anything going for you, yet call 90% of this forum pathetic.  What is it about you that makes you not pathetic?
Fact:  You have the most posts on an internet forum, meaning you have got to spend a shitload of time on here.  Again, what is not pathetic about that?
Fact: You used to try and diss me by calling me a pothead and a stoner. Then you started smoking and would hit me up on AIM asking me all kinds of retarded ass questions about weed.  Now you consistently brag about your smoking habits and how much knowledge you have.
Fact: You consistenly make threads about other people on this forum.  Such as the "Is SGV Fat" thread.  What does that tell you about insecurity and self esteem.
Fact: You consistently brag about yourself on an internet forum consisting of people, 99% of whom you have never met nor will ever meet.

I don't care if everyone on this forum doesn't believe any of this.  Me and you both know its true.  I don't care if this whole forum thinks I am the most pathetic loser on here, it doesn't matter to me.  The reason I do this, is simply because I am an asshole.  I was an asshole growing up, I"m an asshole now, and I will most likely be an asshole the rest of my life.  I do this because I KNOW it kills you.  It hurts your feelings, because of the quote in your sig, the fact that you call  yourself a legend, and the fact that you posted while on vacation just to say "I told you so".

Now go fuck yourself you fuckin drama queen baby.

All that shit aint really real is it lol. I dont see Nik hitting up Grundy on aim and asking questions about weed lol. 

I swear to God on my life everything I posted is real.  I was off on the post count, its hard to keep track of.  but he used to hit me up all the time asking me questions about weed.  not only that but he used to lie to me about all this exclusive unreleased music he had.  Specifically about 6 months before the 2nd WSC album dropped he told me how he had the album and told me all these guests and shit.  Come to find out 6 months later nothing but lies.  The only reason I ever was nice to him and spoke to him on aim is because I wanted that music.  I was a fiend for westcoast music, I loved the shit out of it.  Like I said, believe it or don't, I don't care, I know its all facts and I know that it hurts his feelings, and that is the only thing I am trying to do.

Lying loser, you swore to God and I disproved most of your shit, now you die...LMAO@me lying about having rare music. I used to hook WCC up with exclusives all the time, what the fuck are you talking about...LOL@weed questions, I asked this lowlife if he smoked blunts or Js, and he quoted the same rap he used in this thread...It's just shocking to me that you still have that shit stored in your memory, your life must be more pathetic than I initially thought...And no, I don't take your gay offer that benefits me in no way...You can keep riding my dick though. It's extremely obvious how much I mean to you... :-*

acgrundy

« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »
and I quote

When WCC goes down, I will have some pussy to dip in...When WCC goes down, you will probably sit on your couch and flip channels, realzing you are pushing 30, yet still have nothing in life figured out.

hahaha, yet this guy won't take up the challenge.  What did I say.  I gauranteed he wouldn't.  This guy claims he has pussy to dip into when wcc is down, and I am just a pathetic loser who is pushing 30 and has nothing going on in life but channel surfing.  YET HE WON'T TAKE ME UP ON THE CHALLENGE!  If NIK is telling the truth then this has got to be the easiest challenge ever, it is win win for him.  He get to embarass me and prove to all of wcc his legend status and how pathetic I am, while having sex.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  NIK is a pathetic fucking loser.  He knows it.

SGV

« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2006, 09:37:01 PM »
You state 890% is made up, prove it. You have nothing on me. You dedicated a thread to me, who's really on who's dick. You worry about my sex life, who's really on who's dick. You've judged my looks, who's really on who's dick. Facts kiddo, facts. By the way, you're little in brain size, maturity and anything else that grants you man hood. The fact that you tiny little mind thinks I'm talking about height proves as such. LMAO @ This moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »
and I quote

When WCC goes down, I will have some pussy to dip in...When WCC goes down, you will probably sit on your couch and flip channels, realzing you are pushing 30, yet still have nothing in life figured out.

hahaha, yet this guy won't take up the challenge.  What did I say.  I gauranteed he wouldn't.  This guy claims he has pussy to dip into when wcc is down, and I am just a pathetic loser who is pushing 30 and has nothing going on in life but channel surfing.  YET HE WON'T TAKE ME UP ON THE CHALLENGE!  If NIK is telling the truth then this has got to be the easiest challenge ever, it is win win for him.  He get to embarass me and prove to all of wcc his legend status and how pathetic I am, while having sex.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  NIK is a pathetic fucking loser.  He knows it.

Wow, dude, you're more pathetic than I thought...Why would any LOGICAL person take that challenge? What would I get out of it? All I would be doing is proving that you matter to me a whole lot, which you don't, man, you're fucking retarded...LMAO@this idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
You state 890% is made up, prove it. You have nothing on me. You dedicated a thread to me, who's really on who's dick. You worry about my sex life, who's really on who's dick. You've judged my looks, who's really on who's dick. Facts kiddo, facts. By the way, you're little in brain size, maturity and anything else that grants you man hood. The fact that you tiny little mind thinks I'm talking about height proves as such. LMAO @ This moron.

You're wrong about everything, fatso...I clowned you with a classic thread...I'm not worried about "your sex life" (<lmao, pathetic), you just fucked a fat chick who you met on here and once again, got clowned...Your looks were never judged, only clowned. And you act as if you've never made a crack about my appearance, dumbfuck...Want a real fact? No one has ever called me "little" in any way, until your enormous ass came along...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
Wait I thought you didn't clown? I thought you only spoke facts? Hmmm Someones contradicting themselves. Prove to me that all the shit I said was fake. Prove it. Don't just say it prove it. You want a fact: Look up your classic NIK got owned thread about you getting caught with weed. Look at how many people said you were a little bitch. These are facts once again. You can't compare anything to them. NIK, you are only one thing on Dubcc: The most whored little bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »
Wait I thought you didn't clown? I thought you only spoke facts? Hmmm Someones contradicting themselves. Prove to me that all the shit I said was fake. Prove it. Don't just say it prove it. You want a fact: Look up your classic NIK got owned thread about you getting caught with weed. Look at how many people said you were a little bitch. These are facts once again. You can't compare anything to them. NIK, you are only one thing on Dubcc: The most whored little bitch.

Sometimes I think you're playing stupid, but then I realize you're just dumb...I clown you through facts, idiot, it's not that hard to comprehend...And how 'bout you prove it, fatso, why do I need to prove what is obviously bullshit? Since you're the one making this shit up, it only makes sense that YOU prove what you claim. Of course, you have no sense, why else would you fuck Pink? :-X

acgrundy

« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2006, 10:03:12 PM »
hahahaha I made my point and I'm sure I made you cry.  Thanks for the uplifting evening NIK.  My A's lost in a tight one tonight, but this shit is entertaining as hell, and almost made up for the loss.  BTW, I'll be here ready for the challenge when you decide to sack up and stop making excuses.  fuckin loser.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2006, 10:07:45 PM »
hahahaha I made my point and I'm sure I made you cry.  Thanks for the uplifting evening NIK.  My A's lost in a tight one tonight, but this shit is entertaining as hell, and almost made up for the loss.  BTW, I'll be here ready for the challenge when you decide to sack up and stop making excuses.  fuckin loser.

Yes, I am crying right now.  :'(

LOL@this senior couch potatoe rotating between the TV and computer to ride my dick, just like I was saying.

SGV

« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »
NIK, when someone brings a fact to the table and you say its not true, its your duty to disprove such facts. Don't call me dumb when you can't even grasp that concept. LMAO. Seriously, you know its all true that's why you can't prove it as wrong. Two challenges in the same thread and you've bitched out of both. More facts to add to the bitch list.

By the way, you're still all up in my sex life. I don't care who you fuck, never had never will. I'm too straight to care.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2006, 10:22:36 PM »
NIK, when someone brings a fact to the table and you say its not true, its your duty to disprove such facts. Don't call me dumb when you can't even grasp that concept. LMAO. Seriously, you know its all true that's why you can't prove it as wrong. Two challenges in the same thread and you've bitched out of both. More facts to add to the bitch list.

By the way, you're still all up in my sex life. I don't care who you fuck, never had never will. I'm too straight to care.

There are no facts...Post a "fact" you claim to know about me and I will disprove it for you...Not that I NEED to prove anything to you, I just think it'll be interesting to see what kinda' shit you come up with...Acgrundy already typed up a whole list, now it's your turn...Damn, ya'll are like some STDs... :-X

SGV

« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2006, 10:25:17 PM »
Either you have vision problems or you like to avoid posts that you got whored in. I've made a list about facts about you. You're still running around like a little bitch. FACE IT!