Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1758 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2006, 10:41:07 PM »
classic thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2006, 11:22:12 PM »
Either you have vision problems or you like to avoid posts that you got whored in. I've made a list about facts about you. You're still running around like a little bitch. FACE IT!

Once again, there are no facts anywhere...Anything that you posted which was a fact is not really something that needs explaining, because unlike you, I haven't done embarassing things on WCC, such as fuck Pink, or claim to not be fat after posting pics of myself...You just posted up a bunch of shit you made up about me, mixed with some twisted facts, and added opinion. Why should I sit here and disprove something so ridiculous? The shit you say like "you think you're cool cuz you take bags of weed on a plane" is undisputedly lame and nothing more than a pathetic excuse for getting back at the TRUE stuff I said about you...Time for some snacks...

SGV

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2006, 11:39:09 PM »
So you didn't make a thread crying about you getting caught with scales? So you didn't go crazy crying when the Lakes lost? Or when the Heat won? You didn't make threads about me, Grundy or other males? You did work with or help out Lionel Richie, E-40, Necro etc. (If so, where's your proof?)?

Sorry kid... these are not twisted, nor made up. These are what we call facts. Fact is you've done enough to embarrass yourself, but you're an inconsistent person, so you'll  never admit to any fault you posses.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2006, 11:51:45 PM »
So you didn't make a thread crying about you getting caught with scales? So you didn't go crazy crying when the Lakes lost? Or when the Heat won? You didn't make threads about me, Grundy or other males? You did work with or help out Lionel Richie, E-40, Necro etc. (If so, where's your proof?)?

Never cried about it, I was upset about it like any sane human being would be, but never cried. <<Lie number 1. I never went "crazy crying" when Lakers lost, and if the Heat win or lose doesn't make ANY difference in my life. <<Lie number 2. I made threads regarding situations, not about you or Acgrundy as a person. Besides, it's not like ya'll haven't dedicated threads to me, so you have nothing here...I never worked with Lionel Richie or E40, nor did I claim to. I met E40 and I had the privelage of being in the studio when Lionel Richie was working on his latest stuff. Necro I did  a mix-tape remix with, which people from this board have heard, but I don't have any of my MP3s from over 2 years ago, as my PC crashed a couple years back and I lost all my shit, including the confirmed song I produced with Jacka of the Mob Figaz...<<LUCKY LIE NUMBER 3.

Sorry kid... these are not twisted, nor made up. These are what we call facts. Fact is you've done enough to embarrass yourself, but you're an inconsistent person, so you'll  never admit to any fault you posses.

Sorry SGV...None of the reasons you gave were good enough for why you're riding my dick so hard...Now like I told Albundy, get off or get FUCKED... :-*

SGV

« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2006, 07:40:27 AM »
Oh really...So all of Dubcc is wrong when they say you went on crying like a little girl about the arrest right? LMAO! Fact number 1, you just lied. You didn't make a gang of posts contesting the fact that the Heat won and the Lakers lost, which everyone also considered a form of your crying/whining ways? Fact number 2, another lie from NIL. I've made a thread about you? I can't remember one. Pull one up if I did. Until I see that, Fact number 3, is another Now Im Lying classic. Step foward if you've heard and got proof of NIK's Necro Remix. Fact number 4, nobody has heard it, it doesn't exist.

So yea... You can try to lie, but it's all fact. Try again... By the way, did you just say you'd fuck me? Wow... That's queer. All you do is talk about men riding dicks and now you're talking about fucking them.

There's a new fact. NIL is a homosexual, in real life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2006, 10:15:55 AM »
Oh really...So all of Dubcc is wrong when they say you went on crying like a little girl about the arrest right? LMAO! Fact number 1, you just lied. You didn't make a gang of posts contesting the fact that the Heat won and the Lakers lost, which everyone also considered a form of your crying/whining ways? Fact number 2, another lie from NIL. I've made a thread about you? I can't remember one. Pull one up if I did. Until I see that, Fact number 3, is another Now Im Lying classic. Step foward if you've heard and got proof of NIK's Necro Remix. Fact number 4, nobody has heard it, it doesn't exist.

So yea... You can try to lie, but it's all fact. Try again... By the way, did you just say you'd fuck me? Wow... That's queer. All you do is talk about men riding dicks and now you're talking about fucking them.

There's a new fact. NIL is a homosexual, in real life.

How can you call other people gay as you're sitting on their dick? It will NEVER make sense...I know you're gay, and you take that as I want to fuck you, but sorry homie, in the straight world all that really means is that you love my attention...My attention means more to you than any other member of this board, it's not even questionable...1.All of WCC never said I was crying <<stop lying. 2.I never cried or whined, I gave an analysis for the games, in which you came and started licking my nuts, despite the fact that you have no place in a basketball thread. <<stop lying. 3.Rod heard the Necro remix, so has Nexus, Emence, and everyone on this board I was doing music with back then. <<stop lying 3. You're a fat pathetic dickrider, why are you even typing up all this useless stuff about me? <<get off the nuts, dumbass, at least Acgrundy got the clue... :-X

SGV

« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »
NIKs definition of someone on his nuts: Anyone who doesn't agree with him.

My time on dubcc doesn't revolve around you. You try to use me as a claim to fame. And weve seen why you're really the biggest dickrider on here. But you're too wrapped up in being a dubcc legend to admit it.

Look back at the thread and how many people said you were a little bitch. How is that made up? LMAO. Look back at those emotional ass posts and see how you cried and whined when the Heat won. Rod, step forward and tell us about the Necro Remix. LMAO @ NIK. Homie, you said get off or get fucked. So that means you would allow a man on your dick (gay) and then fuck him (really gay). Don't try to twist it. You're a faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
NIKs definition of someone on his nuts: Anyone who doesn't agree with him.

My time on dubcc doesn't revolve around you. You try to use me as a claim to fame. And weve seen why you're really the biggest dickrider on here. But you're too wrapped up in being a dubcc legend to admit it.

Look back at the thread and how many people said you were a little bitch. How is that made up? LMAO. Look back at those emotional ass posts and see how you cried and whined when the Heat won. Rod, step forward and tell us about the Necro Remix. LMAO @ NIK. Homie, you said get off or get fucked. So that means you would allow a man on your dick (gay) and then fuck him (really gay). Don't try to twist it. You're a faggot.

LOL@this idiot who takes everything literally...You're on my dick, fool. Stop having fantasies about me wanting to fuck you, I'm not Pink... it is what it is, you follow me in threads (yes, even basketball threads, sadly) to talk shit and take a ride up on my wonderful dick...You know you're gay when someone says "get off my dick" and you reply "I don't want to get fucked by you"...

SGV

« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2006, 12:03:18 PM »
Wait... you wrote get off or get fucked. I didn't bring up fucking another man, that would be you. Again, don't get it twisted homie, you're a faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2006, 12:09:47 PM »
Wait... you wrote get off or get fucked. I didn't bring up fucking another man, that would be you. Again, don't get it twisted homie, you're a faggot.

You took it literally, you got images of actually being fucked by another man...I meant it in a completely different way. You unquestionably have a homo-erotic way of thinking...Ask yourself, are you really sure of who you are? Maybe this can be a learning experience for you...

rik

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »

SGV

« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
Back peddling. You made an extrememly gay remark now you regret it. I know I'm straight, that's why I would never tell another guy they're  going to get fucked, even in a joking manner. In the real world, you're a faggot. The KKK really hates you now.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »
LOL yall are going at eachother in 2 threads at a time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »
Back peddling. You made an extrememly gay remark now you regret it. I know I'm straight, that's why I would never tell another guy they're  going to get fucked, even in a joking manner. In the real world, you're a faggot. The KKK really hates you now.

To tell another man he's fucked or gunna get fucked, unless the man is gay, should not be taken in a literal sense...Even a psychologist would tell you, you're the gay one in this...And don't think I don't know that pic of food shaped like a dick made you hungrier than you usually get... :)

SGV

« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
LMAO... Theres nothing left to say. You've now offered to fuck another man. Talk about embarrassing moments.