Author Topic: 64% of americans are overweight  (Read 369 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 64% of americans are overweight
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »
I am not overweight. But thats because Im from Massachusetts. You'll notice the smarter people within a state the thinner they are. Stunning coralation. All the bible belt states are fat asses because there too dumb too learn about proper nutrition.
So true. I had my fat ass cousins from Memphis come down here a few years back. Everything they ate had to be covered in grease, gravy, or butter. They didn't eat a fuckin vegetable the month they were here. All they did was watch TV. I tried to take them sight seeing, they didn't even want to go out the house.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 03:08:18 PM »
I am not overweight. But thats because Im from Massachusetts. You'll notice the smarter people within a state the thinner they are. Stunning coralation. All the bible belt states are fat asses because there too dumb too learn about proper nutrition.
So true. I had my fat ass cousins from Memphis come down here a few years back. Everything they ate had to be covered in grease, gravy, or butter. They didn't eat a fuckin vegetable the month they were here. All they did was watch TV. I tried to take them sight seeing, they didn't even want to go out the house.

lol so true. i went down south once and everythin was drownin in grease and fat that i could find. it took me like three days to find normal food.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 03:39:42 PM »
I hate fatsos...