Author Topic: 50% of Adults in the UK are overweight  (Read 758 times)

Jome

Re: 50% of Adults in the UK are overweight
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 03:48:17 PM »
why do muthafuckaz always take shit personal these days?
you know exactly why I said what I said, cmon now, if you're innocent be cool, only the guilty one is catchin offense

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings doggie, I just quoted N.Y. Times.

And it must have been years since I last locked/merged a thread in ToT, dunno what you're talking about, you thought it was October and started Oktoberfest a little early.. ? :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 04:13:15 PM »
^you're full of hate man. I don't know what I did to you to make you hate me that much.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 04:40:51 PM »
if they are fat and happy then let them fattys be

I dunno, to me thats even worse, especially in women. When they are ridculously overweight and then talk to you as if you are going to find them attractive, it just makes me sick. They have nothing to be proud about, they need to be dealing with their problem.

Let me just add that a few drunken experiences with "larger" women have made me disgust them even more as well. It's bad enough trying to have sex when your off your face anyway, but when you got to be rolling back layers of fat to find where you want to be going its definitely not a good look.

LMAO..I definitely feel you. I hate fat girls who accept being fat...It's as if they believe there's nothing they can do about it, dumbass wastes of pussy...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 04:46:26 PM »
Word. I take it as an insult if a fat bitch tries to walk up to me and be friendly. It's like: Bitch, there are 10 times as many girls out there with decent bodies I can get with, but you feel ballsy enough to come up to me like you're doing me a favor if I take your ass to the buffet?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 06:26:21 PM »
Word. I take it as an insult if a fat bitch tries to walk up to me and be friendly. It's like: Bitch, there are 10 times as many girls out there with decent bodies I can get with, but you feel ballsy enough to come up to me like you're doing me a favor if I take your ass to the buffet?

hahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Logic

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »
But...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 12:01:33 AM »
But...

more likely its because they can't cook so they eat shit.

obese people get refused free health care now its pretty funny i hope thats some motivation for them

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 04:10:58 AM »
it's has a lot to do with the majority of the foods sold in supermarkets today being put throught all kindas of werid presurving processes that add chemicals most people can't even pronounce and they get hooked on it from a early age... and when they do get the rare chance of getting real fresh unprocessed/unpresurved food/produce they most the time don't get the same sactisfation cuz there are so hooked of the presurvitives/chemicials they've be unknowingly consumeing all the daysa of their lives

we need to start tp think hard about that and do somthing about it