Author Topic: yo trauma  (Read 121 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo trauma
« on: December 31, 2001, 07:01:24 AM »
fill us in on some mihcale jackson news like usual man!lol, nah seriously whats gwan with him lately?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: yo trauma
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2001, 09:15:49 AM »
Nothin' too special, his next single is "unbreakable" with Biggie... his album's still doing alright around the world, in some countries it's in the top 5 or so... it'll prob. go double platinum here in the u.s. in another couple weeks.  

In january, he's going to be receiving a lifetime achievement award @ the american music awards... the same night, same time, on cbs they'll reshow his concert if yall missed it, with some added performances, like him and Britney Spears.  Yay.  Yawn.

In February, he's performing @ the grammy's, but his album won't be nominated, he just missed the cutoff date... In March he'll perform at the World Music Awards, then in the summer, he's supposedly planning a u.s. tour.  He's been talking to MTV about doing "Unplugged" since early this summer, but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen; he says he's tired of long tours so he'll probably be doing smaller venues with not as many special effects and things as before.

I'm just waiting for another video, supposedly the videos for "unbreakable" "Threatened" and "Whatever Happens" are gonna be awesome.  I don't know what happened to the butterflies video, maybe it isn't gonna be released, like they never released "Who Is It" and "Give in to me" off of dangerous, but still made videos... I dunno.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2001, 09:32:14 AM »
Nothin' too special, his next single is "unbreakable" with Biggie...

wow, dats a surprise.........

supposedly the videos for "unbreakable" "Threatened" and "Whatever Happens" are gonna be awesome.

yaaa, Whatever happens is TIGHT.........

Yo why is he takin so long 2 release a video?
I mean he's thinkin bout doin 3 or 4 rite?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2002, 06:14:22 AM »
Nothin' too special, his next single is "unbreakable" with Biggie... his album's still doing alright around the world, in some countries it's in the top 5 or so... it'll prob. go double platinum here in the u.s. in another couple weeks.  

In january, he's going to be receiving a lifetime achievement award @ the american music awards... the same night, same time, on cbs they'll reshow his concert if yall missed it, with some added performances, like him and Britney Spears.  Yay.  Yawn.

In February, he's performing @ the grammy's, but his album won't be nominated, he just missed the cutoff date... In March he'll perform at the World Music Awards, then in the summer, he's supposedly planning a u.s. tour.  He's been talking to MTV about doing "Unplugged" since early this summer, but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen; he says he's tired of long tours so he'll probably be doing smaller venues with not as many special effects and things as before.

I'm just waiting for another video, supposedly the videos for "unbreakable" "Threatened" and "Whatever Happens" are gonna be awesome.  I don't know what happened to the butterflies video, maybe it isn't gonna be released, like they never released "Who Is It" and "Give in to me" off of dangerous, but still made videos... I dunno.

i think unbreakable is a tight song, anyways, your from the US right? well i aint dawg and like mutha fuckers aint aired the michael jackson concerts here yet man. oh another thing,  'who is it' got released here in the uk, tight tight song with a dope ass beat, and video was good too, about a hoe he use to get sex off really. nice dark video, ive seen the vid for 'give in to me' also, he just basically at a concert singin the song. man i cant wait for some videos to be released from his album, u never know, they may release butterflies in the uk. i just hope this aint his last album, cuz even though this album was tight, he gonna have to go out with a real blaze man and he can stil do better than this.
u think this his last album?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2002, 06:27:21 AM »
Yeah, I've seen give in to me, and who is it, but I had to buy the video to see them.  Oh, sorry, I forgot you were in the u.k., but supposedly they were gonna show the concert over there too, eventually.  He did a video for Rock my world, of course, which was long, then he did a short video for Cry, but didn't appear in it.  He did a video for butterflies, but it hasn't been released yet, ... I dunno what's going on with that... I think he's worried about how he looks right now, so he's not that happy to do many videos, he's supposedly in just a few scenes in butterflies, but it might never get released.  Record companies give artists budgets to spend on videos, for instance they gave him 2 million to spend on Rock My World, and he spent 5 million... so maybe they're not letting him spend what he wants on his videos, and he's pissed or something, I don't know.  Next video you should see will be either Butterflies, or Unbreakable.  

I don't think it will be his last album, back when he was saying it would be, I think he was pretty depressed, and now that this album was successful (when the last one wasn't really) he's back on track.  Rumour is he's fullfilled his contract with Sony, and now he's looking for somewhere else to go.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2002, 06:34:53 AM »
In january, he's going to be receiving a lifetime achievement award @ the american music awards...

Remember Dick Clark sued the Grammy guy for this, because he told mike he can't perform on both?  well, I was just reading that Dick Clark said last night in an interview @ his "rockin' new years eve" show that he was begging Mike to perform on the show, and Mike was considering it. So hopefully he'll do Butterflies, Unbreakable, Cry, or Rock My World.  Peace~

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2002, 06:50:42 AM »
aiight safe, thanx for the info