Author Topic: Chamillionaire "Ridin'" With 50 Cent  (Read 391 times)

suckaa free

Re: Chamillionaire "Ridin'" With 50 Cent
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »
^i dont know why but i got a feeling you think bounty hunter is the best tv show ever?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
^i dont know why but i got a feeling you think bounty hunter is the best tv show ever?

lmfao :D +1

yeah seinfeld is my 1st or 2nd fav show ever

but on topic... yeah i'd like to hear this, whether its "commerical" or not, itll still be a good collabo... just hope that hes smart enough to not sign with 50... but somehow i can see it happening :-\

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »
It'll be interesting to hear cause I've always thought Chamillionaire sounds a lot like 50 used to sound before he got shot, plus he does better hooks than 50 these days.

Cowboy

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
Dog The Bounty Hunter is the shit dawg.

I can't wait to hear this shit though. Chamillionaire and 50 Cent = sick fuckin collabo

Its good G-Unit got some respect outside their camp.

suckaa free

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 07:38:45 PM »

I can't wait to hear this shit though. Chamillionaire and 50 Cent = sick fuckin collabo

Its good G-Unit(50) got some respect outside their camp.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 06:02:33 PM »

What do you mean?  Young Buck does guest appearances on almost every Southern rap album that comes out these days...he seems to have far more respect in the South than 50 has in NYC.  Shit, I expect that when G-Unit falls off, Buck can sign with another label in the South and still do pretty well.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 06:56:03 PM »

What do you mean?  Young Buck does guest appearances on almost every Southern rap album that comes out these days...he seems to have far more respect in the South than 50 has in NYC.  Shit, I expect that when G-Unit falls off, Buck can sign with another label in the South and still do pretty well.

yeah but he means Yayo, Olivia, Spider Loc, etc... the majority of g-unit gets no respect