Author Topic: Cassidy > Everybody (except Killa)  (Read 278 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Cassidy > Everybody (except Killa)
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
^^Lmao, typical stupid response.  I talk about PLENTY of music non Dipset related its just you only notice the posts about Dipset.  And LMAO you just suck doggie, Juelz is the shit, but Cam, JR, and 40 Cal are better.   Dude you know NY = Dipset, just admit it

Stupid responses. Thats all you can come with? I guess thats only cuz you cant answer for none of what I said. When YOU post something about an album I like, I agree with you too. I look at all the sections of Dubcc, and your Dipset related posts ( only those ) are ridiculous.

You still haven't answered to calling Cam handsome. Cam, 40 & JR are not even close to Juelz. Matter of fact the only one's who are is Agallah & Hell Rell.

There you go, acting like Westside 159 again, and ignoring what you don't want to here.

Edit: you aint got shit to say now do you? Nah, you better stick to hitting that diss button, thats all you can do.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 08:24:01 AM by phillyboy »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »
Damn you like to talk out of your ass.  Look in the outbound section, there are lots of G-Unit threads, and NOT 1 DIPSET THREAD STARTED BY ME.  I talk about plenty of other shit besides them, stop getting so butthurt over the Dips, grow up man

fptz

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 11:46:07 AM »
Cass is a beast, but youre a fool for sayin Cam is better. I know you got Dipset dick on ur lips and all, but Cassidy would literally line up all the members in Dipset and EAT em.

STFU!  Eat a dick man I was always cool w/ you I never said anything or disrespected you at all and then out of left field you call me a fool and say I have their dick all on my lips, eat shit man.  You dont know shit! 

somebody's feelings getting e-hurt?

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 11:48:35 AM »
The call of the dipcc: 'hater'

rofl

davida.b.

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
I like Cass and all.....but him and Camron being better than everyone?? LOL

"THE" MoSav

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Human Crack in the Flesh
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 01:53:04 AM »
Cassidy is tight and LMAO at whoever said he is a shitty artist....did you not hear IM A HUSTLA

split personality was trash, but Im a hustla was very good

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »
Cassidy is tight and LMAO at whoever said he is a shitty artist....did you not hear IM A HUSTLA

split personality was trash, but Im a hustla was very good

I thought SP wasn't to bad of an album, he tried to come off more commercial, but ultimatley it didn't work out.

Cass is still one of the few NY mixtape artists that CAN make commerical records without sounding completely akward. I still think, battle wise, youd be hard pressed to find an MC who could go at it with The Problem.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »
^^Theres only one person I think can hang with Cass in a battle and his name is Joey!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 01:06:39 PM »
Cassidy is pretty dope... but definetly not the best imo

youngmessnucca

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »
^^Theres only one person I think can hang with Cass in a battle and his name is Joey!

As far as song-writing, I'd say Joe has the upper hand, but I don't know about a freestyle battle.

Only thing I know for sure, is that it would make for good entertainment.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »
Cassidy's first album might not have been great but it still went gold in a month, so im thiknin it must be near Platinum by now.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 05:05:13 PM »
Cassidy's first album might not have been great but it still went gold in a month, so im thiknin it must be near Platinum by now.

Most likely it is by now. I'm a Hustler didn't sell much despite being a superior album. But record sales seems to mean the opposite in Cass's case.