Author Topic: Cassidy > Everybody (except Killa)  (Read 459 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Cassidy > Everybody (except Killa)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »
If u gotta say no homo all the time, then u are just as big a fag as they are. But those are ur boys right?

Shut the fuck up, i was kidding. Man you take everything dipset related so serious and personal. You really think i say no homo in everday use? your fucking deluded.

Because yall are dickriders, and the Dipset is so pathetic. Where I at, on the East, where your idols are from, they are looked at as JOKES. I guess really Im just trying to help you.

How am i a dickrider? back that up please......Cass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prolly all of dipset, most definetely Cam. I am a dipset FAN. there is a difference between a fan and a dickrider.

Where i at? HOw about you speak fuckin English before you try and "help" anyone.......and anyone who pretends to be from somewhere and really are not, doesnt even deserve my time.

"philly" boy who is really from NJ.....hmm makes sense.

The Maestro

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 05:39:12 PM »
Cass looks like Lupe in this clip
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »
Cass is a beast, but youre a fool for sayin Cam is better. I know you got Dipset dick on ur lips and all, but Cassidy would literally line up all the members in Dipset and EAT em.

STFU!  Eat a dick man I was always cool w/ you I never said anything or disrespected you at all and then out of left field you call me a fool and say I have their dick all on my lips, eat shit man.  You dont know shit! 

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »
If u gotta say no homo all the time, then u are just as big a fag as they are. But those are ur boys right?

Shut the fuck up, i was kidding. Man you take everything dipset related so serious and personal. You really think i say no homo in everday use? your fucking deluded.

Because yall are dickriders, and the Dipset is so pathetic. Where I at, on the East, where your idols are from, they are looked at as JOKES. I guess really Im just trying to help you.

HAHAHA you are a joke man!  you think the only place the Dips get love is in the west?  Yeah of course the Dips get mad propz and respect on the westcoast, but that doesnt mean they dont get love in NY LMAO!  Dipset is New York you idiot, no click from the east is embraced like the Dipset, you just say they are looked at as jokes down there cause you dont think anyone else from this westcoast site knows what NY likes, but I DO!  Dipset is looked at like ICONS in New York, AND YOU KNOW IT! 

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 09:49:03 PM »

How am i a dickrider? back that up please......Cass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prolly all of dipset, most definetely Cam. I am a dipset FAN. there is a difference between a fan and a dickrider.

Where i at? HOw about you speak fuckin English before you try and "help" anyone.......and anyone who pretends to be from somewhere and really are not, doesnt even deserve my time.

"philly" boy who is really from NJ.....hmm makes sense.

U dumb shit, Phillyboy is play on my name ya fuckin bum. Phil=Phillyboy. Im from NJ, you coulda checked my profile and found that out instead of making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you do already. I dont know why that would be so hard to figure out.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 09:53:09 PM »
^^^HAHAHAHA I know where you are from dumbass, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT UP A MILLION TIMES.  I know you are a Nets fan, dude from the first post you ever made I knew where you were from, dumbass.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
Just cause you live in that area doesnt mean you are not a hater, you know DIPSET GETS MAD LOVE IN THE EAST! just admit it hater.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 09:54:53 PM »

HAHAHA you are a joke man!  you think the only place the Dips get love is in the west?  Yeah of course the Dips get mad propz and respect on the westcoast, but that doesnt mean they dont get love in NY LMAO!  Dipset is New York you idiot, no click from the east is embraced like the Dipset, you just say they are looked at as jokes down there cause you dont think anyone else from this westcoast site knows what NY likes, but I DO!  Dipset is looked at like ICONS in New York, AND YOU KNOW IT! 

BWAHHH at icons!! Only on this site would a comment like this occur. Once again, the fact that you like to jump around is that only WIGGERS respect them. You dont know shit about what people are feeling out here. Again, they ARE looked at as jokes except for the only good rapper: Juelz. Cam & Jimmy are jokes, and you did say Cam was handsome, making you a dickrider. The Game fan boys get it the same as you do from me. You idolize these idiots who rap about the dumbest shit and are even dumber when they not on the mic.

But, like I said before, I'm really just trying to help shake you outta your delusional world. And I judge people by post. I dont give a fuck who you are, if you say some shit I feel like commenting on, I'm gonna do just that. Remember how much you hate that Westside159 guy? Well guess what, your quickly turning into him and Im tryna steer you in the right direction. Sorry I crushed your dreams about Dipset being this well-respected organization, but it real life, thats not the way it goes.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 09:58:39 PM »
^^Lmao, typical stupid response.  I talk about PLENTY of music non Dipset related its just you only notice the posts about Dipset.  And LMAO you just suck doggie, Juelz is the shit, but Cam, JR, and 40 Cal are better.   Dude you know NY = Dipset, just admit it

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 10:00:04 PM »
Just cause you live in that area doesnt mean you are not a hater, you know DIPSET GETS MAD LOVE IN THE EAST! just admit it hater.

I never said I hated Dipset, I hate what they stand for and I hate the way there fans base their lives around them. Get it right. And even if I am a hater, that would still put me in the majority over here.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
^^Lmao, typical stupid response.  I talk about PLENTY of music non Dipset related its just you only notice the posts about Dipset.  And LMAO you just suck doggie, Juelz is the shit, but Cam, JR, and 40 Cal are better.   Dude you know NY = Dipset, just admit it

Stupid responses. Thats all you can come with? I guess thats only cuz you cant answer for none of what I said. When YOU post something about an album I like, I agree with you too. I look at all the sections of Dubcc, and your Dipset related posts ( only those ) are ridiculous.

You still haven't answered to calling Cam handsome. Cam, 40 & JR are not even close to Juelz. Matter of fact the only one's who are is Agallah & Hell Rell.

There you go, acting like Westside 159 again, and ignoring what you don't want to here.

Edit: you aint got shit to say now do you? Nah, you better stick to hitting that diss button, thats all you can do.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 08:24:01 AM by phillyboy »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »
Damn you like to talk out of your ass.  Look in the outbound section, there are lots of G-Unit threads, and NOT 1 DIPSET THREAD STARTED BY ME.  I talk about plenty of other shit besides them, stop getting so butthurt over the Dips, grow up man

fptz

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 11:46:07 AM »
Cass is a beast, but youre a fool for sayin Cam is better. I know you got Dipset dick on ur lips and all, but Cassidy would literally line up all the members in Dipset and EAT em.

STFU!  Eat a dick man I was always cool w/ you I never said anything or disrespected you at all and then out of left field you call me a fool and say I have their dick all on my lips, eat shit man.  You dont know shit! 

somebody's feelings getting e-hurt?

Diabolical

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 11:48:35 AM »
The call of the dipcc: 'hater'

rofl

davida.b.

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
I like Cass and all.....but him and Camron being better than everyone?? LOL