Author Topic: Yukmouth and Killa Klump Drop Video For "Neck Straight"  (Read 375 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Yukmouth and Killa Klump Drop Video For "Neck Straight"
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »
Yukmouth should make an album with Tech N9ne but that will never happen... tech is too busy =(

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 09:35:23 PM »
Why ya'll hatin on Klump, I think Cuz is nice!

Apparently people from the Bay will like anything that comes out of there region then.

suckaa free

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 11:09:56 PM »
Yukmouth=best in the West

Killa Klump=joke

yea, klump= :sleep:

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 08:31:27 AM »

Apparently people from the Bay will like anything that comes out of there region then.
Not really, coz I'm from Oakland, cuz is from South San Francisco, I usually don't like Frisco shit, except maybe San Quinn and Mess. I think The Federation is wack, The A'z are wack, there's a few wack niggas out here that I don't like. I just think that this song is tight and Killa Klump got heat. I don't care if he was from Philly and acted like he was from New Jersy, cuz got flames.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 08:46:46 AM »

Not really, coz I'm from Oakland, cuz is from South San Francisco, I usually don't like Frisco shit, except maybe San Quinn and Mess. I think The Federation is wack, The A'z are wack, there's a few wack niggas out here that I don't like. I just think that this song is tight and Killa Klump got heat. I don't care if he was from Philly and acted like he was from New Jersy, cuz got flames.

The fuck is that last line supposed to mean? I hope to god that aint directed towards me, cuz you do not want it with me like that.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 08:48:12 AM »
Yukmouth=best in the West

Killa Klump=joke

yea, klump= :sleep:

Especially if he's gonna be on tracks back to back with Yuk ( and I here they are dropping a full album together ), it won't be a good look for Clump. He's gonna get outshined every time.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 06:07:02 PM »
propz cant wait to see this.

Yukmouth > everybody in west

yea but Ya Boy is not far behind...and gaining steam FAST

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »
^^^I agree but Yuk is unfuckwitable

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 10:27:28 PM »
^^^I agree but Yuk is unfuckwitable

Rap A Lot needs to quit playin and hurry up and drop that Million Dollar Mouth Piece album!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 11:08:24 PM »
YouTube was down for me the last couple days so I just now watched this.  Real tight video but song is ruined cause this butterbean lookin Klump has no business touching a mic, Yuk comes nice as usual, I have no idea why Yuk fuck's with this Klump chump for ???

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 12:36:46 PM »
YouTube was down for me the last couple days so I just now watched this.  Real tight video but song is ruined cause this butterbean lookin Klump has no business touching a mic, Yuk comes nice as usual, I have no idea why Yuk fuck's with this Klump chump for ???

I'm guessing Rah records compenstated him very well.

If youre a Yuk fan, check out "This is For My" featuring P Black & The Jacka. Video is on youtube now, and the song shits all over Neck Straight.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »

If youre a Yuk fan, check out "This is For My" featuring P Black & The Jacka. Video is on youtube now, and the song shits all over Neck Straight.

propz, thanx man

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 01:19:34 PM »

propz, thanx man

anytime.