Author Topic: Recent pic of Dre, D.O.C and Just Blaze in the studio...detox!  (Read 1778 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Recent pic of Dre, D.O.C and Just Blaze in the studio...detox!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 06:30:21 PM »
Damn!  Don't know about yall but if DOC is apart of the songwriting process, i'm pumped.  Show these half assed motherfuckers how to to write a real fuckin rap.

kingwell

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »
"hey do you think Dre is slimmed down?  do you guys think he looks good without a mustache?"

"can anyone cofirm his weight loss?"

SMH @ this homo talk

:-X C'mon man.  No disrespect, but how could you fall for that?  Dude was being satirical, making fun of the usual "Dre looks tired" homo gossip...I shouldn't have to spell this out for you. :stupid:

I saw the quotes, I knew he was jokin

you're not saying anything new

I even remember the posts exactly like that talking about Dre's stache or if he's slimming down

it was in a post about Dre being spotted driving a BMW or some shit, and had some corny liscene plate name
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 06:51:24 PM »
"hey do you think Dre is slimmed down?  do you guys think he looks good without a mustache?"

lmao!!

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »

SMH @ this homo talk

you are a idiot Longbeach

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 06:54:50 PM »
damn i really miss d.o.c.
^No doubt...D.O.C. is the shit, I hope Dre gets him involved again like how he was on the 1st Chronic...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 06:58:48 PM »
If Just Blaze is making beats and The D.O.C. is writing, what is Dre doing (aside from mixing)?

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 07:01:37 PM »
whoa!dre with just blaze makin beats, n doc up in there, cant get any better!!

hope bishop lamont will be all over the album too!!!!

Cowboy

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
whats Just Blaze's website?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 07:15:03 PM »
^^ you dont think his age has nething do with that lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:55 PM »
If Just Blaze is making beats and The D.O.C. is writing, what is Dre doing (aside from mixing)?

I'd love to see the list of producers that submitted tracks for Detox.  Guaranteed that every top producer is sending Dre the very best shit they can come up with.  And even when somebody like Just gives him a beat, Dre will still add elements to it.  Plus he's coaching the rapper on how to flow and all that.  He's the quality control manager.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »

I'd love to see the list of producers that submitted tracks for Detox.  Guaranteed that every top producer is sending Dre the very best shit they can come up with.  And even when somebody like Just gives him a beat, Dre will still add elements to it.  Plus he's coaching the rapper on how to flow and all that.  He's the quality control manager.

i don't have much respect for this kind of shit, i respect more the classic formula of one producer one emceeé. They use to do dope ass music back in the day with that formula, why do they need 50 producers, 45 engineers, 13 ghostwriter and a shitload of rappers to make something barely listennable nowadays?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 10:16:11 PM »
^^
Shit, you know Dre's always had people bring him lyrics, beats & beat elements. But like Snoop said, the tracks say "produced by", not "beat brought in by". Making a beat and producing a song are two completely different things, even though most often in rap beat makers and producers on a song are one and the same.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 12:09:27 AM »
^^
Shit, you know Dre's always had people bring him lyrics, beats & beat elements. But like Snoop said, the tracks say "produced by", not "beat brought in by". Making a beat and producing a song are two completely different things, even though most often in rap beat makers and producers on a song are one and the same.

That's probably one of the dumbest things I ever heard Snoop say...... so a person who actually made the beat doesnt get credit and dre puts he produced it by just making a few little changes and coaching rappers on how to rap on it? t