Author Topic: Recent pic of Dre, D.O.C and Just Blaze in the studio...detox!  (Read 1779 times)

Dog The Bounty Hunter

Re: Recent pic of Dre, D.O.C and Just Blaze in the studio...detox!
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 06:17:43 PM »
If Just Blaze is making beats and The D.O.C. is writing, what is Dre doing (aside from mixing)?

I'd love to see the list of producers that submitted tracks for Detox.  Guaranteed that every top producer is sending Dre the very best shit they can come up with.  And even when somebody like Just gives him a beat, Dre will still add elements to it.  Plus he's coaching the rapper on how to flow and all that.  He's the quality control manager.

i don't have much respect for this kind of shit, i respect more the classic formula of one producer one emceeé. They use to do dope ass music back in the day with that formula, why do they need 50 producers, 45 engineers, 13 ghostwriter and a shitload of rappers to make something barely listennable nowadays?

If you think Detox is going to be 'barely listennable' you're fucking insane and should shoot yourself in the head before you reproduce and fuck up the gene pool.  We're striving towards nirvana, here. 

damn son, you heard Detox already? You drop a couple beats on the album and spit couple verses too? 

No one thinks Detox will be garbage but you need to take Dre's dick out of mouth

Real talk Bra

$Eg2$

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 06:21:20 PM »
If Just Blaze is making beats and The D.O.C. is writing, what is Dre doing (aside from mixing)?

I'd love to see the list of producers that submitted tracks for Detox.  Guaranteed that every top producer is sending Dre the very best shit they can come up with.  And even when somebody like Just gives him a beat, Dre will still add elements to it.  Plus he's coaching the rapper on how to flow and all that.  He's the quality control manager.

i don't have much respect for this kind of shit, i respect more the classic formula of one producer one emceeé. They use to do dope ass music back in the day with that formula, why do they need 50 producers, 45 engineers, 13 ghostwriter and a shitload of rappers to make something barely listennable nowadays?

If you think Detox is going to be 'barely listennable' you're fucking insane and should shoot yourself in the head before you reproduce and fuck up the gene pool.  We're striving towards nirvana, here. 

damn son, you heard Detox already? You drop a couple beats on the album and spit couple verses too? 

No one thinks Detox will be garbage but you need to take Dre's dick out of mouth

Real talk Bra

LMAO @ DOG the bounty hunter

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 06:30:52 PM »

... says the man with Dre's picture in his signature, several pictures of Snoop Doggy Dogg, DJ Quik ,names himself longbeach, etc.  You're talking about Dr. Dre's dick, and you've got enough black men in your signature to film a gang bang flick. 

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 06:49:39 PM »

... says the man with Dre's picture in his signature, several pictures of Snoop Doggy Dogg, DJ Quik ,names himself longbeach, etc.  You're talking about Dr. Dre's dick, and you've got enough black men in your signature to film a gang bang flick. 

oh the irony

this is comming from someone sporting a pic of an almost naked man in his avator
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 06:53:11 PM »

oh the irony

this is comming from someone sporting a pic of an almost naked man in his avator

Ahh shit U Catz got me Rollin LMFAO !!!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2006, 02:24:48 PM »
it is what it is ! that's what we been waitin for ! MO PICS MO PICS MO BEATS MO BEATS !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2006, 02:57:36 AM »
shit, dre looks damn old! even a white eyebrow?! anyways, this gonna be hot! like the old times  8)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2006, 07:28:10 PM »
I even remember the posts exactly like that talking about Dre's stache or if he's slimming down

it was in a post about Dre being spotted driving a BMW or some shit, and had some corny liscene plate name

"DRE" i believe, lmao :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »

oh the irony

I'm not mentioning his genitals.  You specifically mentioned the dick of the man you have a picture of in your avatar; all out of the blue.  We were talking, and all of a sudden you said "Dr. Dre's Dick".  Think about that.  You not only went and found a picture of the man; put him in your sig.... then you brought up his Dick in casual conversation.  You should check your sexuality, ask your girlfriend about it.  Ask her if when you guys are fucking around, or maybe when  you're sleeping... ask her if you ever mentione some dude or something.  I'm just trying to get you better aquainted with yourself, you kind of just brought Dre's dick up out of the blue, I'm thinking you might have some little freudian slip thing going on.  Look it up.  I mean I could understand if we were talking, and you were like "Oh yeah, I went to the mall today... Jennifer Lopez's pussy.... and bought a new hat".... but name dropping Dr. Dre's dick like you're associated or something is strange to me. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:26:51 PM by Bow Down To The King Of Kings »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2006, 09:00:56 PM »

oh the irony

I'm not mentioning his genitals.  You specifically mentioned the dick of the man you have a picture of in your avatar; all out of the blue.  We were talking, and all of a sudden you said "Dr. Dre's Dick".  Think about that.  You not only went and found a picture of the man; put him in your sig.... then you brought up his Dick in casual conversation.  You should check your sexuality, ask your girlfriend about it.  Ask her if when you guys are fucking around, or maybe when  you're sleeping... ask her if you ever mentione some dude or something.  I'm just trying to get you better aquainted with yourself, you kind of just brought Dre's dick up out of the blue, I'm thinking you might have some little freudian slip thing going on.  Look it up.  I mean I could understand if we were talking, and you were like "Oh yeah, I went to the mall today... Jennifer Lopez's pussy.... and bought a new hat".... but name dropping Dr. Dre's dick like you're associated or something is strange to me. 
lol

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2006, 01:48:46 AM »
^ lmao this thread is gettin fun

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2006, 09:35:10 AM »

oh the irony

you reading into to this too much mayne
you just wrote  a paragraph discussing a MAN's DICK, your faggot ass tryin to come ass straight yet you commin at me with paragraphs about dicks?  :puke:

and now you talking about "I'm thinking you might have some little freudian slip thing going on"

again IRONY at it's finest, you just casually talking about Dre's dick all in depth like you thinking about that shit all the time when you listen to a Dre track

son, go back and watch your almost naked men wrestle each other and then think your not gay

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »
"hey do you think Dre is slimmed down?  do you guys think he looks good without a mustache?"

"can anyone cofirm his weight loss?"

SMH @ this homo talk
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE