Author Topic: Two Words: REAL MOTHERFUCKER  (Read 861 times)

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
Re: Two Words: REAL MOTHERFUCKER
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 03:38:37 PM »
What are you talking about? I never said anything about admonishing a child, I said if you tell on someone it's considered snitching...I'd definitely want my wife to snitch out the dude who raped her, cuz I would have to demolish his soul, but what does that have to do with anything?

Well I wasn't addressing it to you since you pretty much said yourself that it didn't have to be a negative connotation. I was addressing those that hear the term and instantly assume that snitching is somehow morally wrong because real Gs don't snitch. Too many people have some crazy ideas about the importance of keeping real according to the gangster mentality and I think it's wrong.

Chief

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 08:24:03 AM »
yeah, dude reacted how alot of other fathers probably would in the same situation... yeah he killed the cunt, but he killed him in cold blood, pre-meditated, that doesn't look good in a court room... and now he left his wife and daughter on their own.

lose lose situation for the family, sad case.

the saddest part about it, is if the man did the lawful thing (report the dude to police), the old geizer would still be on the streets.

ps- snitching is ratting out your community, it's only used in a negative sense, ie, you wouldnt call a woman a rat for informing police of a rape.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »

ps- snitching is ratting out your community, it's only used in a negative sense, ie, you wouldnt call a woman a rat for informing police of a rape.

Snitching and ratting isn't the same...Your friend could have been shot in the head, and if you told police who the killer was, that is labeled as "snitching him out"...Not saying it's wrong, but snitching isn't always wrong...PeACe

fptz

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 10:17:46 AM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.
v. snitched, snitch·ing, snitch·es

v. intr.
To turn informer: He snitched on his comrades.

Telling on someone is snitching, it doesn't have to be used in a negative sense...PeACe

Am I the only one who noticed the word COMRADES appearing in this definition? If some drunk neighbour touches my little daughter, damn sure he wouldn't be a comrad of mine! That ain't snitching, it's bringing justice. Damn these e-gangstas for not seeing the difference.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.

v. intr.

Telling on someone is snitching, it doesn't have to be used in a negative sense...PeACe

Am I the only one who noticed the word COMRADES appearing in this definition? If some drunk neighbour touches my little daughter, damn sure he wouldn't be a comrad of mine! That ain't snitching, it's bringing justice. Damn these e-gangstas for not seeing the difference.

Wow, you're an idiot, comrades wasn't used for the definition, it was only used in the sentence example... :grumpy:

fptz

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.

v. intr.

Wow, you're an idiot, comrades wasn't used for the definition, it was only used in the sentence example... :grumpy:

Does it even make a difference?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 10:24:01 AM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.

v. intr.

Sure does. I mean, I never really met anyone who had trouble comprehending the format of a dictionary...The word "comrades" has no affiliation with the definition, the sentence coulda' been "He snitched on his enemis" and the definiton would have been no different. :-\

fptz

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.

v. intr.

Sure does. I mean, I never really met anyone who had trouble comprehending the format of a dictionary...The word "comrades" has no affiliation with the definition, the sentence coulda' been "He snitched on his enemis" and the definiton would have been no different. :-\

Okay... But does that necessarily mean snitching is a bad thing? :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »
snitch (snch)     Slang.

v. intr.

Okay... But does that necessarily mean snitching is a bad thing? :D

Depends on the situation...