Author Topic: Two Words: REAL MOTHERFUCKER  (Read 859 times)

Trauma-san

Two Words: REAL MOTHERFUCKER
« on: August 30, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »

He may not look like it, but this guy here is the realest motherfucker in the news right now.  This is a picture of him LEAVING jail on bail today.  Why was he in jail you might ask? 

Well, it all started when he moved into his house.  The next door neighbor, a man in his mid 50's, would stand in his window partially naked and this guy, Jon Eddington, called the police to report it. 

Later, the neighbor had police called on him when he was in the streets, drunk, yelling at children.

Another time, the neighbor came home, drunk, and ran his car through his garage door.

Monday, Jon Eddington's little 2 year old daughter told her mother that the man next door had touched certain parts of her body.

The mother told her husband.

Jon grabbed a butcher knife, crawled through the neighbors window, and stabbed the bastard to death in his fucking SLEEP.

J Bananas

Re: Two Words: REAL MOTHERFUCKER
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »
well, I'd say it's three words just because I dont know if websters recognizes motherfucker as one compound word. but good for him

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »
Props to Jon Eddington

Cowboy

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
So is he out for good or is he going back to court to decide what happens to him?  He did the right thing. He shouldn't be charged with anything.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 06:56:04 PM »
Yeah, he'll probably get the fucking death penalty or some shit too.  Think how fucked that little girl is:  She got molested by some old ass creepy drunk dude.  Then her dad gets euthanized due to his retaliation for this shit.  I'm guessing she's gonna have some guilt issues later on.

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 08:17:41 PM »
 although the judge would probably forgive him for torturing the shit out of the old cunt then handing him over to one time, it will be difficult to forgive him for stabbing him to death while he slept. He went straight for the murder option, without asking any questions, without trying to establish any truth, thats beyond reason. Its a crime of passion and its still murder. Real motherfuckers think before they act.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 08:19:26 PM by YGZ »

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:34:22 PM »
Yeah, the way the system is now, the fuckin pervert will be looked at as a victim.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 10:48:36 PM »
Free Jon Eddington. I would have done the same thing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 11:04:58 PM »
although the judge would probably forgive him for torturing the shit out of the old cunt then handing him over to one time, it will be difficult to forgive him for stabbing him to death while he slept. He went straight for the murder option, without asking any questions, without trying to establish any truth, thats beyond reason. Its a crime of passion and its still murder. Real motherfuckers think before they act.

True...

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 11:22:27 PM »
Yeah, the way the system is now, the fuckin pervert will be looked at as a victim.

Thats very true and very sad.  This is very tough, I feel good for the guy cause that cunt deserved what he got but then again he didnt give the guy a chance to say anything at all as he just killed him w/ no other option, but then again did this pervert even deserve the chance to explain anything lol, very tough situation.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:32 PM »
Free Jon Eddington. I would have done the same thing

press up the shirts bwoi
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 11:55:43 PM »
I saw some shit on TV the other night

a while ago, they gave a guy only 5 fuckin years for kidnapping a child, tying him up and raping him, and then beating him up

the kid survived and he only got 5 years, unbelievable, doesn't make any sense

and then a couple years later he killed another kid

and they put you in jail for years if a nigga got a sack of some rock.... what a shame

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 12:03:20 AM »
^^ Sadly alot of the time the system is as corrupt as that, fuckin shame >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 05:47:29 AM »
The problem is this guy doesn't have any proof that the neighbor molested his daughter.  He'll have to serve jail time, probably 10 or 15 years over this.  Even if he did have some proof he'd probably still get a jail term.

I know one thing, though.  This guy is a real motherfucker.  Don't fuck with him, don't fuck with his people; while other people say it, he just does it.  a MAN AMONG KIDS, there aren't many on his level; he's a warrior. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 06:05:25 AM »
A man ran to Mullah Nasrudin (fictional character) and said, "Mullah, there's a very bad man, he's doing all these evil things, he must be killed."   The Mullah replied, "Quick, we must kill him, and anybody who has heard or told about him doing these evil things!"

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)