Author Topic: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1139 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »
Nah, you need to shut the fuck up. People on here hate on 50 mainly because of the beef with The Lame and that's facts!
50 lost his skill except it homie until he proves other wise.

Not this again. Check 15 tracks from Massacre, GRODT Ost, Creep, Pearly Gates, Never ENough, Hate It Or Love It, How We Do, Bonafied Hustler, We Dont Give A Fuck, Warrior part 2....

I will take no statements serious from u when it comes to 50/G-Unit/Game cus we all know where u stand there.

Great comeback.

Thats some stupid shit. I can say the EXACT same thing about you and Game. So does that mean I shouldnt read your anwsers or talk about it  ::)

If it wasnt for the 6 super wack songs I would have liked  Massacre better than GRODT

02. In My Hood

03. This Is 50

04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight

08. Outta Control

09. Get In My Car

10. Ski Mask Way

11. A Baltimore Love Thing

12. Ryder Music

15. Gunz Come Out

16. My Toy Soldier (feat. Tony Yayo)

17. Position Of Power

19. God Gave Me Style

21. I Don't Need 'Em

22. Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix) - featuring The Game, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks & Young Buck

23. Outta Control remix (feat. Mobb Deep)

All great tracks

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 03:29:13 PM »
is the 50 Cent fad almost over?  wake me when somethin new happens

rik

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 03:29:32 PM »
Great comeback.

Thats some stupid shit. I can say the EXACT same thing about you and Game. So does that mean I shouldnt read your anwsers or talk about it  ::)

That was no comeback it was a true statement. And no u cannot say the same about me when it comes to Game. Go find a thread where I'm dick riding game. Shit I wasn't even to fond of The Documentary and I'm willing to admit that. You on the other hand think everything that 50 touches turns to gold. Hey that's coo if ur a 50 fan right on of course you're goin to like more of his stuff cus you're a fan.

$Eg2$

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 03:31:24 PM »
The track wasent even that good didnt say much but a few bars on Diddy ANd Kay SLay was acting like he just heard a classic diss record Fuck The Drama Queen

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 03:32:34 PM »
You actaully liked toy soldier?.....Even after Yayo admits 50 "puts his battery in my back".....uuugh

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2006, 03:35:46 PM »
You actaully liked toy soldier?.....Even after Yayo admits 50 "puts his battery in my back".....uuugh

Damn, thats pretty gay right there.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »
Great comeback.

That was no comeback it was a true statement. And no u cannot say the same about me when it comes to Game. Go find a thread where I'm dick riding game. Shit I wasn't even to fond of The Documentary and I'm willing to admit that. You on the other hand think everything that 50 touches turns to gold. Hey that's coo if ur a 50 fan right on of course you're goin to like more of his stuff cus you're a fan.

Oh no dont deny it like that. You like Game very much. Which is cool, just dont deny it  :cow:

rik

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2006, 03:39:46 PM »
Great comeback.

Oh no dont deny it like that. You like Game very much. Which is cool, just dont deny it  :cow:

Yeah I'm a Game fan noone is denying that. Like I said find somewhere when I'm dick riding. Unlike other people on this forum I don't take sides when it comes to rap beefs I don't give a fuck about that shit. I'm a fan of good music but if the song sucks then I'mma say it sucks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 03:41:48 PM »
So this all started because they both want Ma$e? Is these niggas retarded? This is like the Greeks and Trojans fighting over some old wrinkly bitch instead of Helen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »
Great comeback.

Yeah I'm a Game fan noone is denying that. Like I said find somewhere when I'm dick riding. Unlike other people on this forum I don't take sides when it comes to rap beefs I don't give a fuck about that shit. I'm a fan of good music but if the song sucks then I'mma say it sucks.

And yet you still have Dipset in your sig.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 03:43:13 PM »
Thats fair enough. I never dickride 50 either. I always say he did his share of super wack tracks, so... its all good  :monkey_dance2:

rik

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »
Great comeback.

And yet you still have Dipset in your sig.

I was waiting for someone to say that. Dog that shit is tired already.

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 03:45:02 PM »
gritted my teeth on your nuts for ya, g-g-g for ya

rik

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
Thats fair enough. I never dickride 50 either. I always say he did his share of super wack tracks, so... its all good  :monkey_dance2:

Right on bro.  8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

Damn, thats pretty gay right there.
might as well come out and say he puts his dick in my ass