Author Topic: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1135 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2006, 02:36:27 AM »
Dnt you kids ever get tired of getting involved in these endless discussions? It's all a matter of opinion and every person with at least 1 brain cell knows that an opinion is personal and because of that a rapper cant be rated "good" or "bad"...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2006, 02:43:52 AM »
Dnt you kids ever get tired of getting involved in these endless discussions? It's all a matter of opinion and every person with at least 1 brain cell knows that an opinion is personal and because of that a rapper cant be rated "good" or "bad"...

of course we know its all opinion. you do know that the whole purpose of this forum (actually all forums) is to exchange opinions?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2006, 02:47:17 AM »

of course we know its all opinion. you do know that the whole purpose of this forum (actually all forums) is to exchange opinions?

I know, but it's funny how some of these kids get all angry at eachother, because they claim a rapper is good. And even more funny how some kids trying to proof that their rapper is good. It's still a matter of opinions.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2006, 12:57:28 PM »

I know, but it's funny how some of these kids get all angry at eachother, because they claim a rapper is good. And even more funny how some kids trying to proof that their rapper is good. It's still a matter of opinions.

You bring up a good point. Probably the most profound thing said in Outbound in a while. And yeah, I admit I'm guilty for alot of that shit you just said as well.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2006, 01:53:22 PM »

I admit I'm guilty for alot of that shit you just said as well.

It takes a man to admit that +1