Author Topic: anyone from Bulgaria?  (Read 85 times)

ABN

anyone from Bulgaria?
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:36:45 AM »
yea, anyone from Bulgaria? i´m goin to Sunnybeach tomorrow so if someone from here lives in that area and got a good weed hookup holla.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anyone from Bulgaria?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 04:53:20 AM »
I was at Sunnybeach last summer, but don't know about weed. Sorry. Have fun though, I sure did.

(Oh and one thing about the restaurants there - although it can be said that food is cheap everywhere, there are differences in prices, but they don't necessarily mean better/worse food. IE you might get better food at some place where it's cheaper compared to some other place where the prices are higher but the food is worse. You just gotta sample the places.)

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 05:21:09 AM »
^well it´s not 100 that we´re goin to Sunnybeach coz we took a last minute trip. but we´re gonna be in either Sunnybeach or a another place not to far away. a week with hotel cost us less then 200 dollars lol. it cost like 300 dollars in total for me and my homie :) i heard some shit from a friend that they usually put some nasty ass cheese on most of the food and that the food didn´t really taste a lot, any truth to this?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:45:24 AM »
^well it´s not 100 that we´re goin to Sunnybeach coz we took a last minute trip. but we´re gonna be in either Sunnybeach or a another place not to far away. a week with hotel cost us less then 200 dollars lol. it cost like 300 dollars in total for me and my homie :) i heard some shit from a friend that they usually put some nasty ass cheese on most of the food and that the food didn´t really taste a lot, any truth to this?

Depends totally on where you go. One restaurant could have awful or tasteless food, but the one next door serves up something delicious. One place had some nasty ass stakes with a bunch of strings and shit, another place in the next block had delicious meat. One place had small ass portions, another place served huge, delicious portions. Just go by what looks the priciest and where the restaurant is the neatest. It still isn't expensive anywhere and it's not worth it to pay for some horrible ass food, even if it's cheap. (Remember though, that the locals don't really speak English that well, so menus are full of mistakes and some food seems suspect. (Like for instance bread with "yellow cheese". 'Hmm... Is there any other kind?') It was good though.

Oh and besides the food, everything they sell is a knock-off. Some are "quality" knock-offs, like this the jersey I got on in my avatar, some are crap. On that note, buy sunscreen before you go. The stuff they sell there is bootleg and doesn't do shit. Got me a nice burn with that shit, to start off my trip.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:50:02 AM by T-Dogg »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:48:27 AM »
That's a good choice for a vacation homie.Although I'm from Bulgaria, I live nowhere near Sunnybeach.I can search for some information for restaurants, clubs and post it up if it interests you.And about that cheese, if you're talking about that cheese which I'm thinking about, there's no thruth to that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »

Depends totally on where you go. One restaurant could have awful or tasteless food, but the one next door serves up something delicious. One place had some nasty ass stakes with a bunch of strings and shit, another place in the next block had delicious meat. One place had small ass portions, another place served huge, delicious portions.

Oh and besides the food, everything they sell is a knock-off. Some are "quality" knock-offs, like this the jersey I got on in my avatar, some are crap. On that note, buy sunscreen before you go. The stuff they sell there is bootleg and doesn't do shit. Got me a nice burn with that shit, to start off my trip.
I'd advise you the same.All kinds of shit (95 % of which is stolen) is sold, and a "knock-off" is the best word for describing it.What's good for you is that by the time you'll be there the weather will be HOT, cause now it's pretty shitty
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

ABN

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 05:54:13 AM »
hope there´s some good looking bitches in the area. gotta try some new flavors and this is a good time to do that.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:30:45 AM »
^^
Should be, there were plenty when I was there. Shouldn't have a shortage of nordic girls especially.

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 10:58:58 AM »
hope there´s some good looking bitches in the area. gotta try some new flavors and this is a good time to do that.
Eastern Europe is full of hot bitches