Author Topic: Disturbed scribblings......  (Read 416 times)

Narrator

Re: Disturbed scribblings......
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 05:08:23 PM »
Anyone can beat you in a debate.  Especially me.  You lost the moment you opened your mouth to the GOD.

Also, you really should stop trying to act black.  You only wish you could be a GOD like me, but as a towelhead, you will never equal up to me in any way.  Oh, yeah, and I should try fucking some of your women - the biggest cocks they've seen are the size of Tootsie Rolls.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »
Anyone can beat you in a debate.  Especially me.  You lost the moment you opened your mouth to the GOD.

Also, you really should stop trying to act black.  You only wish you could be a GOD like me, but as a towelhead, you will never equal up to me in any way.  Oh, yeah, and I should try fucking some of your women - the biggest cocks they've seen are the size of Tootsie Rolls.

Even Eihtball X doesnt wanna be fuckin with black women. Of course you have your eyes on a beautful middle eastern girl. Shes not as dirty and loose as Shenequa or Laquisha.

Homey just stop. Im not the polack. Youre talking to the King of TOT. Show respect.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 05:24:14 PM »
^^^^ Now why the fuck would I be looking at some dusty broad with no ass and no tits?  Black women have bodies like goddesses; Arab bitches can't hold a candle to that.  I'm only offering to help them out of sympathy, cause it sucks that their men have such small cocks.

You're supposed to show respect to ME, son - I'm a GOD.  I am Blackman, the original man.  You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 05:52:20 PM »
, cause it sucks that their men have such small cocks.

No Polack  :-X
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 02:17:32 AM »
 :catfight: Ethnics...ethnics please, is MY thread take your squabblings somwhere else children!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 04:53:49 PM »
That's really tight man. I was actually watching a video on Google earlier about the 9/11 coverup, so it's kind of crazy that you posted this. This kind of art will be looked at in hundreds of years man, make sure you get the original thing back
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 02:09:09 AM »

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
Nigga, pleeease.

How many times have I told you that I don't want you sayin "nigga", kike.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 11:17:12 AM »
Nigga, pleeease.

How many times have I told you that I don't want you sayin "nigga", kike.

Are you a bitch or a nigga? I say both... You think you know, but when you're at that Now_I_Know status, that's when you know, my nig...If you're really into all that "Jews run the media" bullshit, you'd also believe Jews were a major part in paving the way for you African niggaz in America... :-*

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »
^^^^^^ I kill bitch niggas, as well as bitch-ass wiggers like yourself.  No uses of "nigga" are permitted for you - you lost those privileges, first by contradicting an older, wiser GOD, and then by supporting Zionists.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »
^^^^^^ I kill bitch niggas, as well as bitch-ass wiggers like yourself.  No uses of "nigga" are permitted for you - you lost those privileges, first by contradicting an older, wiser GOD, and then by supporting Zionists.

Shut up, nigga. :-*