Author Topic: Disturbed scribblings......  (Read 415 times)

AndrE16686

Disturbed scribblings......
« on: August 31, 2006, 04:15:45 AM »
just rediscovered these from my college art dayz, shit was compulsory but I enjoyd....

click to enlarge, have look-see

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:00:31 AM by YGZ-ZUSS »

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: Disturbed scribblings......
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 12:00:11 PM »
like the last one! nice!

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:05:28 PM »
ever try any halucinagens?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 02:06:35 PM »
just rediscovered these from my college art dayz, shit was compulsory but I enjoyd....

click to enlarge, have look-see

boo

i thought this thread was gonna be about bananas
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »

shrooms once, not really a halucinagen tho. People say these pictures are too intense to look at once ingesting acid....

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:36:51 PM »
like the last one! nice!

cheers. I hung it up in the school library, went back a year later to visit and foudf the fucken libarian had shunned it away said parents complained it freak out the kiddies, much to my glee!

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:16:33 PM »

shrooms once, not really a halucinagen tho. People say these pictures are too intense to look at once ingesting acid....

cool, they look pretty awesome

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:28:50 PM »
I don't think they're that creative.  Typical adolescent view of the harshness in the world; if you were truly creative you'd see beyond all that and draw the beauty hiding in your dark view of the world. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 06:47:14 PM »
Very interesting work. It's a nice visual commentary of the current state our world is in. Props, my man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »
I don't think they're that creative.  Typical adolescent view of the harshness in the world; if you were truly creative you'd see beyond all that and draw the beauty hiding in your dark view of the world. 
  :'(

i wouldnt listen to this self righteous fuck ygz, he never says anything positive about anything

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 01:30:25 AM »
  :'(

i wouldnt listen to this self righteous fuck ygz, he never says anything positive about anything

yeah i noticed this character awhile ago but ill leave him to his delusion of grandeur....

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 04:51:54 PM »

And you should talk...you represent a political party/affiliation whose members are always worrying that Western civilization is going to fall apart because of multiculturalism, or rap music, or legalizing gay marriage, or whatever else.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 04:55:38 PM »

And you should talk...you represent a political party/affiliation whose members are always worrying that Western civilization is going to fall apart because of multiculturalism, or rap music, or legalizing gay marriage, or whatever else.

why do u try to pick debates with the stupidest posters? the polack, this chump over here.

Home boy here is dunking over WNBA bitches.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »
^^^^^ I fucks with all the stupidest posters - YOU, Real American Faggot, Bryan, Now I Know, etc.  I do it cause it's fun; it entertains me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 05:02:44 PM »
^^^^^ I fucks with all the stupidest posters - YOU, Real American Faggot, Bryan, Now I Know, etc.  I do it cause it's fun; it entertains me.

no no. see you never debate with me cuz you cant. You try to throw cheap shots that dont really work.

You fully out debate with these crumbs. Eminem ass Nigga, only want it with the pop tarts.

- Lewis Carroll