Author Topic: The Game  (Read 1278 times)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
The Game
« on: August 31, 2006, 06:51:09 AM »
this mufaka can rap his azz off....str8 up ....he got this rap shit on lock dont know bout his writing skils but di dude can sure rap ..
now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Ct

• 'G'
Re: The Game
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 01:13:38 PM »
now what? do you want a chocolat?

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:17:51 PM »
i was a very big fan of the game at 1 point. Lately i havent been following his music all that much. 1 thing I know is that every1 loves him b/c of the way he can flow over beats and just keep goin n goin. But i dont know if he can drop a classic without dre, fifty and the math behind him. Im not a hater...i hope he does drop a solid album and puts the west on the map again...but i have my doubts
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 02:22:04 PM »
I still have yet to see what sets him apart from any other generic, manufactured rappers like Jeezy, Joc, Rick Ross, etc.

If Game was still fuckin with JT The Bigga Figga, and rapping the way he does now, this dude would be the laughing stock of the industry imo.

The dude comes off nice on some tracks, but for the most part he lacks substance and originality.

suckaa free

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 10:59:50 PM »
so you are saying

jeezy=game?
joc=game?
rick ross=game?

thats fucken harsh.  i can understand people saying that" game is overrated", or" i just dont like games music," but damn.  those niggaz you named is garbage, the bottom feeders of lyrics in rap.   :grumpy:

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 11:08:27 PM »
I still have yet to see what sets him apart from any other generic, manufactured rappers like Jeezy, Joc, Rick Ross, etc.

If Game was still fuckin with JT The Bigga Figga, and rapping the way he does now, this dude would be the laughing stock of the industry imo.

The dude comes off nice on some tracks, but for the most part he lacks substance and originality.

word

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 11:16:54 PM »

dumbest thing I have read in a while.  LMAO at comparing Game to Jeezy or Rick Ross or Joc hahahahahha. Besides the fact you like Yukmouth, you have HORRIBLE TASTE.  I understand you have your panties in a bunch regarding Game but to compare him to those trash rappers shows how dumb you are ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 11:22:13 PM »
well let me stand corrected by my quote.  I never heard jeezy or rick ross or them, but I don't think anything special of game.

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 11:24:12 PM »
I like Game, because even dogh he a Blood from Calif---he stillllll get props from people all over the world!!!      Thats the man lol..  :o
I cant stand it!  God-dammit Skitsofranic!!!

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »
yeah I promise Grundy, listen to Jeezy or Rick Ross rap for 10 seconds and you will be thinking Game is the greatest ever lol, they are horrible rappers.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 11:26:34 PM »
I like Game, because even dogh he a Blood from Calif---he stillllll get props from people all over the world!!!      Thats the man lol..  :o
Damn that was stupid

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 11:34:18 PM »
yeah I promise Grundy, listen to Jeezy or Rick Ross rap for 10 seconds and you will be thinking Game is the greatest ever lol, they are horrible rappers.

I don't think game is bad at all, but I do think he is highly overrated.  the only reason he gets the attention he does is because of who he was affiliated with.  There is plenty of WC rappers that are better than him, but again I don't think he is bad, just nothing special.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 11:37:39 PM »
^^I think he is overated to, but he is still one of my fav's.

rappers on the west better than Game,       Yuk, Ya Boy, E-40, Crooked I, Jayo.  Thats about it imo,  and I know Jayo and Crooked are better than Game but they need to drop new material QUICK!

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »
I like Game, because even dogh he a Blood from Calif---he stillllll get props from people all over the world!!!      Thats the man lol..  :o

bitch, you need a dick on yo mouth.  im the man.   :o 

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 11:39:49 PM »
Damn that was stupid

Everything I say has to be stupid  ???
I cant stand it!  God-dammit Skitsofranic!!!