Author Topic: The Game  (Read 1277 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: The Game
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 11:40:33 PM »
^^^not at all, you could be one of the smartest here for all I know,  all I am saying is that sounded pretty dumb imo

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 11:41:09 PM »
I like Game, because even dogh he a Blood from Calif---he stillllll get props from people all over the world!!!      Thats the man lol..  :o

bitch, you need a dick on yo mouth.  im the man.   :o 

You need some thing to put your dick in huh?  ::)
I cant stand it!  God-dammit Skitsofranic!!!

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 11:42:30 PM »
^^^not at all, you could be one of the smartest here for all I know,  all I am saying is that sounded pretty dumb imo

Well dammm finally someone shows alittle respect and honesty in this forum.   ::)

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 11:49:30 PM »
if you say the west aint never comin back, you on the hitt list.   >:(

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=118908.0

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 11:53:35 PM »
if you say the west aint never comin back, you on the hitt list.   >:(

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=118908.0

LOL  you're still on that?  I guess I should have never said that.  Because frankly, I think the west is coming back on top soon or hey, maybe now.   

suckaa free

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 11:55:45 PM »
^in that case, im sorry for saying all that shit.  i apoligize.  yes hetro.   ;D

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »
^in that case, im sorry for saying all that shit.  i apoligize.  yes hetro.   ;D

:o   I am alwaysss right.  I knew you were mad at me because I said those things, lmfao, you asshole,  I guess I just had to complete the mission on making you say sorry. 

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 12:01:18 AM »
^^damn you are cold

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 12:02:59 AM »

suckaa free

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »

:o   I am alwaysss right.  I knew you were mad at me because I said those things, lmfao, you asshole,  I guess I just had to complete the mission on making you say sorry. 

ha, you bitch.  i never said you were right about anything.  i said sorry to you for telling you to suck my dick.  you should have not done that, its on now.  im shittin on you everytime, you are the new Jay-z.  bitch should have kept her mouth shut.    :)

naughty_girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 12:14:26 AM »
lmfao  ::)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 01:29:25 AM »
I like Game, because even dogh he a Blood from Calif---he stillllll get props from people all over the world!!!      Thats the man lol..  :o
Damn that was stupid

Everything I say has to be stupid  ???

smartest thing ever came outta your mouth was my dick

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »
so you are saying

jeezy=game?
joc=game?
rick ross=game?

thats fucken harsh.  i can understand people saying that" game is overrated", or" i just dont like games music," but damn.  those niggaz you named is garbage, the bottom feeders of lyrics in rap.   :grumpy:

That's just my opinion. I like a little bit of his stuff ( especially U kNow What It Iz III ), but he can't rap worth a shit. His flow can be on point, but so is Paul Wall, Jeezy etc. It takes more than that, and I think you guys like the image of Game more than his actual music. He's just bland to me, I can't understand why people hold him in such high regard.

If Game didn't fuck with Dre, people would look at him like, say a Mack 10 or something like that. he just doesn't have that special something that sets him apart from the majority. ( BTW "Dreams" was a banger, but The Documentary is the most overrated album in rap history ).
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 08:41:41 AM by phillyboy »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 08:30:36 AM »
I still have yet to see what sets him apart from any other generic, manufactured rappers like Jeezy, Joc, Rick Ross, etc.

If Game was still fuckin with JT The Bigga Figga, and rapping the way he does now, this dude would be the laughing stock of the industry imo.

The dude comes off nice on some tracks, but for the most part he lacks substance and originality.

dumbest thing I have read in a while.  LMAO at comparing Game to Jeezy or Rick Ross or Joc hahahahahha. Besides the fact you like Yukmouth, you have HORRIBLE TASTE.  I understand you have your panties in a bunch regarding Game but to compare him to those trash rappers shows how dumb you are ;D

How do I have horrible taste? Name something I like that's wack. Cuz I fucks with all the rappers in your sig except for those clowns you worship. Oh, I get it, you couldnt reply to me in the other thread cuz I put your faggot ass in it's place, so you gotta attack me in another thread. Yes, Game is thye Westcoast version of your average, generic rapper with good connections.

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
so you are saying

jeezy=game?
joc=game?
rick ross=game?

thats fucken harsh.  i can understand people saying that" game is overrated", or" i just dont like games music," but damn.  those niggaz you named is garbage, the bottom feeders of lyrics in rap.   :grumpy:

That's just my opinion. I like a little bit of his stuff ( especially U kNow What It Iz III ), but he can't rap worth a shit. His flow can be on point, but so is Paul Wall, Jeezy etc. It takes more than that, and I think you guys like the image of Game more than his actual music. He's just bland to me, I can't understand why people hold him in such high regard.

If Game didn't fuck with Dre, people would look at him like, say a Mack 10 or something like that. he just doesn't have that special something that sets him apart from the majority. ( BTW "Dreams" was a banger, but The Documentary is the most overrated album in rap history ).

i agree that the Documentary was an overrated album, but i would put him above fucken paul wall and jeezy, imo.  Dreams wasnt all that to me, whole bunch of names with little rym.