Author Topic: The Game  (Read 1279 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: The Game
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2006, 10:28:47 PM »
I knew Detox and Phillyboy were haters but fuck, this thread shows how biased and absurd they are regarding Game.  Fuckin Lame

youngmessnucca

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 12:42:25 PM »
I knew Detox and Phillyboy were haters but fuck, this thread shows how biased and absurd they are regarding Game.  Fuckin Lame

But, who's the one with my name in his mouth. Go suck on Cam's dick sum more.

I voiced my opinion on Game, and as a fan of the music, not the image, I still say Game lacks substance, personality and lyrics. Maybe saying Rick Ross & Joc on the same level as Game is a bit hasty, but out of mainstream rappers, Game is in the bottom, equal to Jeezy & Paul Wall. You guys are the one's getting butthurt over someone's opinion.

$Eg2$

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 12:45:36 PM »

I voiced my opinion on Game, and as a fan of the music, not the image, I still say Game lacks substance, personality and lyrics. Maybe saying Rick Ross & Joc on the same level as Game is a bit hasty, but out of mainstream rappers, Game is in the bottom, equal to Jeezy & Paul Wall. You guys are the one's getting butthurt over someone's opinion.

HUH (substance, personality and lyrics) WHich one of your fav rapppers have this ???

youngmessnucca

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 01:19:08 PM »

HUH (substance, personality and lyrics) WHich one of your fav rapppers have this ???

Huh, Yukmouth, Cassidy, Joe Budden, Mitchy Slick, E-40, Bone, Chamillionare, UGK, etc., etc.

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006, 04:34:39 PM »

Huh, Yukmouth, Cassidy, Joe Budden, Mitchy Slick, E-40, Bone, Chamillionare, UGK, etc., etc.

All im gonna say iz half them dudes u mentioned cant fuck wit THE GAME

8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2006, 05:03:28 PM »

8)

Name one of them, tell me why, and I'll immediately put you in your place. :P

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2006, 05:22:21 PM »

8)

LMAO, funniest shit ive read all week. We all know for a fact Game cant hang with Buddens and Yuk we all heard it. he aint fuckin with chamillionaire nor cass, wow thats over half :o

$Eg2$

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »

8)

LMAO, funniest shit ive read all week. We all know for a fact Game cant hang with Buddens and Yuk we all heard it. he aint fuckin with chamillionaire nor cass, wow thats over half :o

THe FUnniest Shit Ive seen all week iz that fat slob in ya Avaitor stay out my bizz boy 4 i put ya azz in a fat farm ...The only one of them dudes that have sold records iz Chamilionaire maybe Bone bacc in the day.  Come on Philyboy I aint even taken this shit seriously homie u aint puttin nobody in there place Its my opinion and u have your opinion I like Yuk and Cass and Ugk Bone was ok was . e 40 turned into a pop tart Mitchey WHO ??? Buddens LOL he kool as a lyricist but I aint waitin around for pump it up part 2

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »

8)

THe FUnniest Shit Ive seen all week iz that fat slob in ya Avaitor stay out my bizz boy 4 i put ya azz in a fat farm ...The only one of them dudes that have sold records iz Chamilionaire maybe Bone bacc in the day.  Come on Philyboy I aint even taken this shit seriously homie u aint puttin nobody in there place Its my opinion and u have your opinion I like Yuk and Cass and Ugk Bone was ok was . e 40 turned into a pop tart Mitchey WHO ??? Buddens LOL he kool as a lyricist but I aint waitin around for pump it up part 2

Thank you, glad I was able to put a smile on your face :) I still find it funny u think game is better than yuk, buddens, cham, bone, slick, and 40 definition of a DICKRIDER, get games dick out ur mouth and learn to talk some sense kid.

$Eg2$

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2006, 06:58:25 PM »

8)

Thank you, glad I was able to put a smile on your face :) I still find it funny u think game is better than yuk, buddens, cham, bone, slick, and 40 definition of a DICKRIDER, get games dick out ur mouth and learn to talk some sense kid.

Kid your 16 yrs old be real with yourself the only one diccRidain iz U but were not gonna get into Dipshit stuff. this topic wasent about Game being better then Yuk or the other dudes Philyboy spoke on Read my post over again lil boy they still teach how to read in high school right ??? Put the burrito down big boy talkin about Dicks u probably aint seen ya dicc in years huh LOL im done lil boy holla @ me

eg2 Bitch

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2006, 08:41:22 PM »
Game better than Cassidy or Budden?? LMAO, get the fuck out of here I like Game but lets be realistic here.  And Budden already DESTROYED Game when they went back and forth

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »

8)

Kid your 16 yrs old be real with yourself the only one diccRidain iz U but were not gonna get into Dipshit stuff. this topic wasent about Game being better then Yuk or the other dudes Philyboy spoke on Read my post over again lil boy they still teach how to read in high school right ??? Put the burrito down big boy talkin about Dicks u probably aint seen ya dicc in years huh LOL im done lil boy holla @ me

eg2 Bitch
Hmm ok, please tell me how I dickride?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2006, 10:50:17 AM »

8)

eg2 Bitch

Funny how you speaking Nicc's reding problems, but you seemed to have skipped the lesson on punctuation. Your rebuttable to me was that Game sold more records than those dudes, but so did Hammer. Hammer would shit on Game too probablt, but that's besides the point. Now, instead of just me putting yo in your place, so did Nicc & Spice. Spelling dick "dicc" is so gangsta also.

My post wasn't even disputing who I liked, it was a matter of SKILL LEVEL, and your boy is well below the norm when it comes to that, especially with the emcee's I named. You must not have heard Budden vs. Game or Yuk vs. Game. He has yet to win a lyrical battle, and he's dissed alot of people. The only battle of the lyrics he won was against G-Unit, and they really didn't even respond. 75% of rappers>>>>The Game.

$Eg2$

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2006, 12:24:24 PM »
Game better than Cassidy or Budden?? LMAO, get the fuck out of here I like Game but lets be realistic here.  And Budden already DESTROYED Game when they went back and forth

FUck u 2 I never said Game was better than any1 I said he sold more records thats it fuck u all u bitchez catchin feelings over sum rap shit ...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006, 12:28:02 PM »

FUck u 2 I never said Game was better than any1 I said he sold more records thats it fuck u all u bitchez catchin feelings over sum rap shit ...

On page 2, with the list of rappers I named, you did say NONE OF THEM CAN FUCK WITH GAME. That don't mean just selling records. Now you got foot in your mouth.