Author Topic: **NEW** Game fea. G.A.G.E - "Welcome To Aftermath" ***FIRE!!!****  (Read 1007 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **NEW** Game fea. G.A.G.E - "Welcome To Aftermath" ***FIRE!!!****
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 08:47:57 PM »
I though Geffen was his distributor, and that he was Aftermath/Geffen istead of Aftermath/Interscope if thats even possible. It's also too bad his album wont sell for shit.
Geffen is on Interscope.
Wouldn't it make sense that he did the song before "being dropped" or leaving Aftermath?

And as far as that whole thing goes....I have heard from valid sources that he is no longer with Aftermath......and for some reason, I STILL don't believe it.
Game's manager already confirmed Game being on Geffen.He said Dre lets his artists blossom or something like that lol.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 08:59:10 PM »
Geffen is a subdivision of Interscope, just like Aftermath is.

I don't know why people here seem to ignore Game, Jimmy Henchman and various other 'important' people's comments. They've all said that Dre still has connections to Game.

Ya'll have to understand that being on Shady, G-Unit, Aftermath, Geffen, and now BWS is all the same.. They all subdivisions of Interscope meaning Iovine is getting paid for everything. Iovine would never put Game in a situation to flop b/c he invests and expects money back from him.. If he didn't want Game, he would of dropped him just like the many other artists that have been dropped from the label the last few years..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 09:09:40 PM »
Geffen is owned by Jimmy Iovine, but it's a completely seperate label, not an imprint. Game's album isn't on BWS/Geffen/Interscope. Its on Geffen (I don't think we'll see the BWS imprint this time).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 01:39:22 AM »
Think the word 'Aftermath' should be taken in its literal sence besides how things work in Aftermath(ppl come and go), Game proceeded to Geffen and G.a.g.e is the new breed on Aftermath. So there is where it continues and thats what they spittin' about.

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 03:13:18 AM »
Geffen is owned by Jimmy Iovine, but it's a completely seperate label, not an imprint. Game's album isn't on BWS/Geffen/Interscope. Its on Geffen (I don't think we'll see the BWS imprint this time).
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 04:33:39 AM »
Geffen is a subdivision of Interscope, just like Aftermath is.

I don't know why people here seem to ignore Game, Jimmy Henchman and various other 'important' people's comments. They've all said that Dre still has connections to Game.

Ya'll have to understand that being on Shady, G-Unit, Aftermath, Geffen, and now BWS is all the same.. They all subdivisions of Interscope meaning Iovine is getting paid for everything. Iovine would never put Game in a situation to flop b/c he invests and expects money back from him.. If he didn't want Game, he would of dropped him just like the many other artists that have been dropped from the label the last few years..

Exactly. It's all just legalities and shit.

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 07:43:05 AM »
Dope track. Haven't heard much from G.A.G.E yet. Has he had any mixtapes out?

Doughboy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 09:28:55 AM »
He is no longer on Aftermath, its been cleared up for almost a month now. He can rap bout it but he isnt on the Math. He is gettin a BWS/Geffen deal

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 01:17:36 PM »
Is there an offcial statement saying that Game is no longer on Aftermath? Or is it one of those things that some people on here just *know*

well it said "Geffen Records" at the end of his "One Blood" video - so I don't know what more proof people need.

WTF  I didn't know Game ain't with Aftermath no more...I'ma look into this..if you got any official links or stuff share it ! I wanna know what happened....and how come the 2nd album will be Doc's Advocate if he ain't fuckin with Dre no more?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 06:00:13 PM »
props ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »
Is there an offcial statement saying that Game is no longer on Aftermath? Or is it one of those things that some people on here just *know*

well it said "Geffen Records" at the end of his "One Blood" video - so I don't know what more proof people need.

WTF  I didn't know Game ain't with Aftermath no more...I'ma look into this..if you got any official links or stuff share it ! I wanna know what happened....and how come the 2nd album will be Doc's Advocate if he ain't fuckin with Dre no more?
i think hes still fuckin wif dre but jus not on aftermath...